What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid, suggests Dar-ul-Uloom India)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what?now it is a joke.a serious joke.you cannot justify the depravity that Indian Muslims are going through regarding the religious festivities.they are allowed to eat meat? even Hindus eat beef,mutton and pork as well.its veryyyyyyy tasty they say.whats wrong with cow slaughter then? yes! exactly! they are not allowed.now stop being slanderous and wake up to reality.

Please do not bother what Indian Muslims should eat. These things are personal & can not be controlled by any "Fatwa".

We have complete freedom for festivals, foods & every aspect of life.

No! its about relogion,its about Islam.don't say a word when you have no clue about it.
so you people are soooo compassionate that you'll slaughter humans just to avenge the "murder" of animals???

Ma'am, may be you can tell me what did you find religious in this post.

I think they should just drink roohafza this eid. Just do a liquid qurbani, mogambo

( call me over , we will both chomp on the juicy juicy steaks)

Mind you, it is a festival of sacrifice we are talking about, when the person concerned was offering his own life to God.

Here you have reduced it to chomping on the juicy steaks while still having the gall to call it sacrifice.

Some sacrifice this!

Last edited:
Great. So this is Qurbani (sacrifice). I always knew you murder an innocent animal in the name of sacrifice just to feast on it.

At least you showed your real color. It is no qurbani. It is murder, plain and simple.

Glad you showed your true ALF and PETA terrorist colors.

Let me reiterate this. Yes, Hindus do eat all kinds of meat you have mentioned. Only some Hindu groups objected to cow slaughtering, because for them Cow is sacred. But these people are too few to listen to and not a majority view. IN democracy all such protest are allowed but decision on them lies with govt.. And according to law, Muslims are free to eat whatever they want.

As a matter of fact, people are still eating beef in India, there is no ban on cow slaughtering.

no ban on cow slaughtering? ok! there shouldn't be.its baseless.people of all kinds,all religions deserve to live with full fledged freedom in every aspect of life.Muslims don't eat pork but they don't protest others eating it either! this is what you call freedom.we ought to respect all religions without discriminating and comparing 'em with ours!

Ma'am, may be you can tell me what did you find religious in this post.

Mind you, it is a festival of sacrifice we are talking about, when the person concerned was offering his own life to God.

Here you have reduced it to chomping on the juicy streaks while still having the gall to call it sacrifice.

Some sacrifice this!

huh!*chuckle*
dont get me started now.Eid ul Adha is a Religious festival and Muslims have a right to celebrate it.but trust me you don't wanna know it.be serious about your religious terms!

Please do not bother what Indian Muslims should eat. These things are personal & can not be controlled by any "Fatwa".

We have complete freedom for festivals, foods & every aspect of life.

nice to hear that.but you know i don't think so.its completely the opposite of what you just claimed.i even doubt that you're a Muslim.

P.S: i am not reading this kind of article for the first time:tdown:

huh!*chuckle*
dont get me started now.Eid ul Adha is a Religious festival and Muslims have a right to celebrate it.but trust me you don't wanna know it.be serious about your religious terms!

Eid al-Adha (Arabic: عيد الأضحى ‘Īd ul-’Aḍḥā) or the Festival of Sacrifice is a religious festival celebrated by Muslims and Druze worldwide in commemoration of the willingness of Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God. The devil tempted Ibrahim by saying he should disobey God and spare his son. As Ibrahim was about to sacrifice his son, God intervened and instead provided a lamb as the sacrifice. This is why today all over the world Muslims who have the means to, sacrifice an animal (usually a goat or a sheep), as a reminder of Ibrahim's obedience to God.

I know what it is. It is you guys who have destroyed it beyond all recognition by reducing it to chomping of juicy steaks!

I know what it is. It is you guys who have destroyed it beyond all recognition by reducing it to chomping of juicy steaks!

what do you care about whatever they do after slaughter ceremony???

What the hell is wrong with you? There is nothing destroyed.

We can eat all the juicy steaks we can. It is permitted, and to be enjoyed.

Dont tell us about our own religion.

If you say it is a murder, then you have your opinion.

Let the Muslims enjoy, and those living in your country. Please.

what do you care about whatever they do after slaughter ceremony???

So what do you care for what the Indian Muslims want to sacrifice!

There seems to be problem with some people If they are taking steps to integrate into the larger society by taking such steps which will obviously help promote goodwill between the communities.

i told you.you don't know anything Vinod.thers a whole process.Muslims divide the meat into parts hence eliminating the differences of rich n poor.
1.one of our own
2.one for the relatives
3.one for the poors
see its very constructive
so be optimistic.see the glass is halfway full:Tup:

So what do you care for what the Indian Muslims want to sacrifice!

There seems to be problem with some people of they are taking steps to integrate into the larger society by taking such steps which will obviously help promote goodwill between the communities.

May be Hindus should give up their beliefs. Why does the minority always have to submit and bow down the minority? I thought minority had rights? Never mind, i have no right to talk behalf of the Indian Muslims. They have chosen to submit and bow down to their beliefs and rituals, where they have to curb their freedom, and follow the beliefs of other religions.

Whats the big deal with cow anyways. I thought Hindus ate cow, and then you want to prohibit the Muslims to follow your rules?

Let me eat my stake, you eat what you want! Let it be a pig!

I know how the division is done and what parts are left for the poor!

I didn't want to get into this debate. It started with a tasteless comment by a person and dragged on. No more from me on this.

I know how the division is done and what parts are left for the poor!

I didn't want to get into this debate. It started with a tasteless comment by a person and dragged on. No more from me on this.

sure! i dont like arguing either!
have a nice day:enjoy:

May be Hindus should give up their beliefs. Why does the minority always have to submit and bow down the minority? I thought minority had rights? Never mind, i have no right to talk behalf of the Indian Muslims. They have chosen to submit and bow down to their beliefs and rituals, where they have to curb their freedom, and follow the beliefs of other religions.

Whats the big deal with cow anyways. I thought Hindus ate cow, and then you want to prohibit the Muslims to follow your rules?

Let me eat my stake, you eat what you want! Let it be a pig!

It is not submitting. It is merely the attempt by some saner elements in the Muslim community to create an atmosphere where the communities can live together with more goodwill.

There is no compulsion in Islam to only sacrifice a cow. The cow is holy to many Hindus. Two and two equals four. It will be like Hindus not taking their religious processions from in front of mosques at prayer time. There is no religious compulsion for them to do that. It will only hurt Muslim religious sentiments, so they shouldn't do it, even if they feel it impinges on your independence.

See, you can always take an adversarial maximalist position. At the end you have to see what it gains for you. It doesn't work and finally people have to come to a compromise. That is what happens even within families.

I believe it is a very good step. The only people who oppose such a step would be those who don't want the communities to live in peace together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom