What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid, suggests Dar-ul-Uloom India)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Indian Muslim always say they are indians first then muslims and they love their bharat....what great muslims they are :rolleyes: they love their hindustan more than Islam.

hmm ,well it depends what is more valuable to you or what are your values etc

I'm not a Muslim or Hindu ,but for me Country comes above all .Why ?? Whether you agree or not religion causes fight ,hatred among etc .Jab desh hi nahi hoga to religion kya kya karoge

If Dar-ul-Uloom suggested our muslim bros in India to avoid slaughtering cows, then i must appreciate this act of harmony.
@Kharian_Beast: I think its more of a personnel belief and faith rather than any human right.

Let me Clear 1 Thing

They are saying abt COW not abt BULL ( her husband )

Bull can be Slaughtered

where was the drama-uloom, when Gujarat genocide was taking place.

Muslims in Pakistan are in much better state then over the ones at border.

Thank God for Pakistan

May be Hindus should give up their beliefs. Why does the minority always have to submit and bow down the minority? I thought minority had rights? Never mind, i have no right to talk behalf of the Indian Muslims. They have chosen to submit and bow down to their beliefs and rituals, where they have to curb their freedom, and follow the beliefs of other religions.

Whats the big deal with cow anyways. I thought Hindus ate cow, and then you want to prohibit the Muslims to follow your rules?

Let me eat my stake, you eat what you want! Let it be a pig!

The Hindus have never forced Muslims not to eat Beef. This decision was taken by our All India Imam association. We still are free to eat beef if we want.:wave:

Thank God for Pakistan

Well, we are a lot safer and happier here than in Pakistan

The Hindus have never forced Muslims not to eat Beef. This decision was taken by our All India Imam association. We still are free to eat beef if we want.:wave:

and get mob lynched in the process.

Thank God for Pakistan

This need to compare with India and justify your existence after 60 years is the reason for the current state.

Do refer to the good article by M. J. Akbar in the thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...o-nation-theory-has-bred-practice-hatred.html

This tells you where such mentality has taken you and the subcontinent.

I wonder how many muslims can even afford to eat beef.

Sir..its the most decent way i spoken:tup:...Anyways sir you want my way changed i will try but my hostilities toward negative indians will remain the same. thx for letting me know.

Sir..its the most decent way i spoken:tup:...Anyways sir you want my way changed i will try but my hostilities toward negative indians will remain the same. thx for letting me know.
We can be aggressive without losing our civility.

Extremely happy to see how Indian Muslims have responded to this tragedy. Ten years back the two communities would have fought with each other after such a tragedy but very matured response from both communities. I believe this has united Indians like never before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom