What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid, suggests Dar-ul-Uloom India)

Status
Not open for further replies.
o come on Vinod! be sensible. a good majority of people on earth slaughters all kinds of animals to meet their needs in hotels,parties,weddings,festivities blah blah!

what you have decided for them?

i think you are overreacting and overcomplicating the whole thing! or mabye you are too sensitive!

o come on Vinod! be sensible. a good majority of people on earth slaughters all kinds of animals to meet their needs in hotels,parties,weddings,festivities blah blah!

what you have decided for them?

I have not decided anything for them.

I just feel horrified at the idea of killing animals for enjoyment.

You may not see it that way and I hope you change your views and become more considerate to God's creation.

It is you who is trying to give a certificate to him whether he is a Muslim or not.

It was never yours to give in the first place!

You are making a fool of yourself the same way Shoaib Malik made a fool of himself after losing the 20-20 World Cup.

Vinod, you can try to put spin to your words but i would not like my words to be manipulated. It is you who gave him a certificate of being a patriot citizen in reply to my question about his true identity??? In the same vein, it was you who resorted to ad hominem attack, so your daft argument regarding me issuing certificates here is as ridiculous as it can get. So next time, if you reply, it better be issue oriented.
Avoid reflections of your innerself by making extraneous references like Shoaib Malik.... or may be you feel linked to him because of the similarity of mental caliber..... God knows better....:enjoy:

Sure. You may want to do that. First you need to promise not to have anything vegetarian at all. That you will kill an animal any time you feel the urge to feed yourself.

For me it is not about religion. It is about cruelty to the animals.

I don't see why a poor animal needs to die every time I feel the hunger pangs.

There is a major turn towards vegetarianism in many parts of the world now. A lot of people in USA and Europe are turning to vegetarianism because of health benefits as well as to prevent the cruelty to animals.

have to agree with you here.This damn bird flu virus- it strikes Asia every year. some cases been reported in north-east India recently.I gave up eating chicken because of this bird flu

Vinod, you can try to put spin to your words but i would not like my words to be manipulated. It is you who gave him a certificate of being a patriot citizen in reply to my question about his true identity??? In the same vein, it was you who resorted to ad hominem attack, so your daft argument regarding me issuing certificates here is as ridiculous as it can get. So next time, if you reply, it better be issue oriented.
Avoid reflections of your innerself by making extraneous references like Shoaib Malik.... or may be you feel linked to him because of the similarity of mental caliber..... God knows better....:enjoy:

I have no intention to stretch this useless debate.

For the last time, look at your own post:

Isn't that obvious from your out of the way efforts at appeasing your hindu masters... :lol:
you deserve it surely......only if you are a muslim in real and not faking an identity here which is a strong possibility

It is beyond pathetic. You are not the one who decides who is a Muslim and who is not. You don't have a theka of Islam even if you think you have.

I have not decided anything for them.

I just feel horrified at the idea of killing animals for enjoyment.

You may not see it that way and I hope you change your views and become more considerate to God's creation.

God's creation??Vinod God has created everything eatable for us.for Humans with the difference of HALAL And HARAM.so that we eat them and praise HIM.
its ok if you don't eat meat but you shouldn't have any issues with those who do.Let GOD be the JUDGE.OK?

God's creation??Vinod God has created everything eatable for us.for Humans with the difference of HALAL And HARAM.so that we eat them and praise HIM.
its ok if you don't eat meat but you shouldn't have any issues with those who do.Let GOD be the JUDGE.OK?

I find it arrogant to think that the whole creation, the quainaat, such a big Universe of which we are such a minor part, was all created for us humans.

The Universe has been there for billions of years, much before we humans came and will be there much after we are gone. So let us not give ourselves too much importance here by claiming it is all made for us. We are insignificant in scale when measured against the Universe.

Again, I am just telling my feelings about the issue. You are welcome to not agree. I don't think any religion forces you to be non-vegetarian.

oh you dont understand.uff Allah:hitwall:.....don't put religion and the food preferences together!i am just saying that ...why dont you just let em do what they want to do??? i mean Indian Muslims.nobody is going to touch your cow ok?security guaranteed:enjoy:

Reactions: Neo
oh you dont understand.uff Allah:hitwall:.....don't put religion and the food preferences together!i am just saying that ...why dont you just let em do what they want to do??? i mean Indian Muslims.nobody is going to touch your cow ok?security guaranteed:enjoy:

It is some Pakistani members who did that.

The vegetarianism issue is not about only the cow. It is about respecting the life itself.

It is beyond pathetic. You are not the one who decides who is a Muslim and who is not. You don't have a theka of Islam even if you think you have.

And for the last time, you are not the one who decides who is a patriotic citizen and who is not...... You don't have a contract for that either..... :crazy: I do have the right to draw the attention of mods towards suspected fake identity cases.....do you mind???

I know how the division is done and what parts are left for the poor!

I didn't want to get into this debate. It started with a tasteless comment by a person and dragged on. No more from me on this.

This was 4 pages ago, sad that you can't listen to your own voices of hesitation.

Personally I feel that we have to offer less. This mass destruction is not what is was supposed to be with a few millions people. We have to help poor people different way. The animals do not have to suffer for what we as humans fail for.

Whether it is cows or something else... Abuse should be as minimum as possible. I never eat huge portions and often I prefer something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom