What's new

Average Heights of Indians for different states

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe Indian punjabi are tall, depending on what you consider tall, I hardly see any punjabi in Toronto taller than 5'10

That's not tall. I'm 5'10" (well, more than a bit over 5'9", anyway). My grand-dad was six, and his two youngest sons were 6'2.5" and 6'1". My father, who terrorized everyone else in the family except my mother, was 5'7", and had a pronounced Napoleon complex from back when. My mother terrorized my father.

some crowd pictures of indian punjabis from toronto. picz talks 1000 words. i rest my case

nAGAR+KIRTAN.jpg

2447125964_d7b057681d_z.jpg

7510793.bin

350x.jpg

canadian-pm-3_650_110612094651.jpg

canadian prime minister stefen harper appears as a gianst in delhi. indian prime minister is pakistani born.

1297334556596_ORIGINAL.jpg

canada_pm_350_110712103001.jpg

7512456.bin

when in punjab not as giant

this must be Joe Shearer's signature haughtiness and condescension. :lol:
i'd love to prove you wrong but i just heard something about an old dog and new tricks.

Yup, that's I, that is, Mr. New Tricks in person. Would that make you....????

punjabi jatts are tallest. j and k people lie about their heights. i seen so many kashmiri hato( shawl vendors) and they were all short. average height of punjabis are coming down because of so many pahari and biharis who are settling here n start calling themselves punjabis after a while

i dont think this is true. why would j&k people lie more about height than others?? Fact is we are one of the tallest, if not the tallest people in India
maybe you saw some ladakhis and thought them to be kashmiris. ladakhis are shorter.

Do you atleast agree the haryanvis are very tall?? Afterall they are also jats

In China, North Chinese are taller than South Chinese, what about Indian??

In China, North Chinese are taller than South Chinese, what about Indian??

As you see from the chart,the north and north westerners in general clearly have a slight edge over others and the east indians lags a bit. Do you have any data of this country regarding China. Because Chinese from North have enviable heights while southerns are very short.

yes. race makes a huge difference. almost as much as nutrition.
The reason kerala is so different is because (most people dont know this) for thousands of years, this state was basically a trade settlement mainly comprising of foreigners who traded with the tamil locals. The average malayalee is basically a mix of the two.

This is complete bullshit.

It's because Kerala people live better lives than Bihairs, etc.

And you'll see the averages of Tamils and Andras going up, watch.

Please check the average heights of South and North Koreans.

Which one do you think are on average taller? South Koreans, for obvious reasons. Not because they have some foreign blood. They're pretty much the same people.

North Koreans heights gets stunned at 5'4. South Koreans kept climbing to 5'8-9 on average today.

Their older generations started at the same height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom