You do realize, India under British rule included Pakistan as well :lol:

Mine is this long:
measure-hand1-300.jpg

I know it's ridiculously teeny, please don't poke fun at me. :cry:

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India Per capita GDP = 3663
Pakistan GDP per capita = 2786
Bangladesh GDP per capita = 1909
:rofl: , you people are poorer than us. So basically , an average Indian earns $1000 more than an average Pakistani . Also , considering Bangladesh's growth rate , Pakistan will be the poorest country in south asia by 2020-2025 after Nepal.

Per capita means nothing in stone age India where 70% of the population earns below $2. Per cpaita is just population divided by GDP, not a good measurement in stone age India

Per capita means nothing in stone age India where 70% of the population earns below $2. Per cpaita is just population divided by GDP, not a good measurement in stone age India

Hey , first launch a rocket into space , and then talk about whose in stone age. Actually , building your own train locomotives and even passenger cars is a distant dream for Pakistan. Talking of stone age, most of your tribals in the north-west reside in caves. In India , no one lives in caves anymore. In Pakistan , more than 70% of the population lives on less than $2. Orangi town in Pakistan is now the largest slum and expanding every year. Dharavi , the previous largest slum is shrinking every year and being replaced by dozens of skyscrapers. Per Capita income is not a good measure for idiots like you who are too dumb to understand it.

Most of the indians that I have met are on the short side, there are exceptions - but rare.

Most of the indians that I have met are on the short side, there are exceptions - but rare.

northwest indians and keralites aare taller than pakistanis. most pakistanis i see are short and dark. they are punjabis and ask me if i'm persian.

northwest indians and keralites aare taller than pakistanis. most pakistanis i see are short and dark. they are punjabis and ask me if i'm persian.

You are a funny guy, most indians are of a short stature, deal with it, don't get upset.

You are a funny guy, most indians are of a short stature, deal with it, don't get upset.

if you think that was a joke, I can't do anything about it. It is true, on average indians are shorter than pakistanis though. however my perspective is also honest. Im from j&k. our looks are well known even in pakistan so you should understand.

It really depends on where you go. The more mountainous the terrain, the more you see shorter people. Ex) Gurkhas, Garos. Of course genetics plays a huge factor as well.

if you think that was a joke, I can't do anything about it. It is true, on average indians are shorter than pakistanis though. however my perspective is also honest. Im from j&k. our looks are well known even in pakistan so you should understand.

I am a Punjabi from the salt range and our looks are also known, and we are taller than indians, a fact - don't get upset fella, nothing personal.

It really depends on where you go. The more mountainous the terrain, the more you see shorter people. Ex) Gurkhas, Garos. Of course genetics plays a huge factor as well.

True, but Pakistanis are on average taller than indians.

I am a Punjabi from the salt range and our looks are also known, and we are taller than indians, a fact - don't get upset fella, nothing personal.

taller than indians on average yes but many ethnic groups in india are as tall or taller than some punjabi ethnic groups.

and how can you compare kashmiri looks to punjabi???? comparing punjabi and kashmiri is akin to comparing tamil and punjab

taller than some indians yes but many ethnic groups in india are as tall or taller than some punjabi ethnic groups

Not that I have met, and also not according to international survey's but we can agree to disagree.

Bro, Pakistanis are short too.

I have seen Pakistanis from Pakistan in Dubai and such. They're like around 5'6. They'll be average or short in places like Kerala.

Even Afghans who I thought were on the taller side are pretty damn short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom