What's new

Average Heights of Indians for different states

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, Pakistanis are short too.

I have seen Pakistanis from Pakistan in Dubai and such. They're like around 5'6. They'll be average or short in places like Kerala.

Even Afghans who I thought were on the taller side are pretty damn short.

afghans are not just short but they are also darker than i thought... many look very similar to north indians. even many iranians are dark and look north indian... this whole region has witnessed a lot of genetic flow historically so this does make sense

The average heights of Pakistani...
Male~169.3
Female~162.3

The average heights of indians
Male~1.663 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)
Female~1.526 m (5 ft 0 in)

Male~169.3
Female~162.3

sir i already know this. i acknowledged it before

Male~169.3
Female~162.3

Not much of a difference really. However are there any recent statistics to prove this? My data on the average Indian height male and female is of 2006.

Male~169.3
Female~162.3

Yeah, both are short as ****. You guys make it out to be like there's a 5 inch difference or something.

India's average goes down also because of east and central Indians who make up a large population.

Cmon guys. Useless d*** measuring contest. Cool it off. 10 pages of useless stuff. :hitwall:

Yeah, both are short as ****. You guys make it out be like there's a 5 inch difference or something.

India's average goes down also because of East Indians who make up a large population.

India has higher levels of malnutrition. don't blame it on genetics. in india, people are not conscious about proper nutrition.

India has higher levels of malnutrition. don't blame it on genetics. in india, people are not conscious about proper nutrition.

I didn't blame it on genetics. East India is the poorest and most malnourished part of India. It's obvious why they're the shortest. Just like how North Koreans averages at 5'4 and S. Koreans 5'8-9.

I didn't blame it on genetics. East India is the poorest and most malnourished part of India. It's obvious why they're the shortest. Just like how North Koreans averages at 5'4 and S. Koreans 5'8-9.

i agree with you

indian minus gujratis, north east indians and biharis would be on average taller than pakistanis. pakistani are 30 % pahari people usually short

indian minus gujratis, north east indians and biharis would be on average taller than pakistanis. pakistani are 30 % pahari people usually short

gilgit ppl r short, sindhis r short, pastuns r same as punjabis, mohajirs r short, mirpuri r ame as j&k ppl. plus pakistan is poorer so yes it seems ur right

gilgit ppl r short, sindhis r short, pastuns r same as punjabis, mohajirs r short, mirpuri r ame as j&k ppl. plus pakistan is poorer so yes it seems ur right

pashtuns are not same as punjabis. they are mixed with mongoloids of central asia. they are shorter than punjabis.

pakistan is poorer so yes it seems ur right

Pakistan's GDP per capita is 1200 USD per year and India's GDP per capita is 1500 USD per year.

The difference is very minor.

Plus i don't think it really matters. Bahrain is more rich than Pakistan but their height is less than ours.

Average Height by Country (Males >20 years) |

pashtuns are not same as punjabis. they are mixed with mongoloids of central asia. they are shorter than punjabis.

Well i don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom