What's new

Avenfield property judgement announced - Nawaz, Maryam, Safdar to be JAILED

If Raiwand house is save then they got away. Pakistan will never get London flats back. Weird judgement because anything can happen in Pakistan
There is no verdict,that's actually TRAILER to tame them.
Its about time NAB started asking for origin of funds invested in DHA, Bahria etc I bet good part of them are from corruption money.
Bloody Gdhaar,Bloody civilian yahoodi agent
The verdict should had been even tougher & hard as ganja family has crippled Pakistan's economy & damaged Pakistan in all fronts only to protect their corruption, lies & treachery against Pakistan.

At the moment showabaz is crying for I don't know what & once again taking credit of Nuclear test carried out by PA when showbaz & ganja were trying to negotiate with US, showbaz trying to take credit for CPEC which was force ably started Gen. Raheel Sharif & so on. I hope showbaz is insulted through out Pakistan if he plans to carry out any political gathering to defend their mass corruption against Pakistan.

Crush there basta*d corrupt politicians once & for all.
Pakistan was even made by Raheel sharif.

Aaj maza aaya hai khabrain sunne ka

Nawaz Sharif 10 years + 8 million pound fine

Maryam baby aham bibi 7 years + 2 million pound fine

Safdar 1 year in prison

Their avenfield apartments ordered to be confiscated

I wish to hear similar punishment for Zardari one day if ever proved
Also their attempt to get asylum in UK has been "dhaba-dhooosed" because now they are criminals convicted by a court of law.

i think u.k govt will take these properties in their own custody instead of giving us or nawaz my sell them or transfer them to some one other name.court should seize their factories and all properties in Pakistan first

He is disqualified for life

Really? Did you forget Plan hijacking. From life imprisonment too Plane hijacking was his democratic right.

Zardari was in jail for quite sometime but become President. Although everyone know who he is?

patwari apna gender hi bhul gye hn
upload_2018-7-6_17-56-43.png

Great decision. The Hyde Park properties do not belong to the Sharif's but to the people of Pakistan. All three of them deserve jail for their crimes against the people of this beautiful nation. Rest assure that at least one will serve jail today.

Really? Did you forget Plan hijacking. From life imprisonment too Plane hijacking was his democratic right.

Zardari was in jail for quite sometime but become President. Although everyone know who he is?
Plane Hijacking was a case made by the army and there was a lot of international pressure. The whole reason behind not delaying the verdict is that no pressure is put on the Judges to change their decision. There is no escape from this. Life time disqualification, 10 years disqualification and 10 years of jail. People will forget them by then. In the Hijacking case they could cry that the military was acting against them however can they can't say the same for judiciary.

Back
Top Bottom