What's new

Avenfield property judgement announced - Nawaz, Maryam, Safdar to be JAILED

As pakistan is a islamic country , can they buy their way out as in the blood money offered to relatives in case of murder ?

If Raiwand house is save then they got away. Pakistan will never get London flats back. Weird judgement because anything can happen in Pakistan.

Its about time NAB started asking for origin of funds invested in DHA, Bahria etc I bet good part of them are from corruption money.

The verdict should had been even tougher & hard as ganja family has crippled Pakistan's economy & damaged Pakistan in all fronts only to protect their corruption, lies & treachery against Pakistan.

At the moment showabaz is crying for I don't know what & once again taking credit of Nuclear test carried out by PA when showbaz & ganja were trying to negotiate with US, showbaz trying to take credit for CPEC which was force ably started Gen. Raheel Sharif & so on. I hope showbaz is insulted through out Pakistan if he plans to carry out any political gathering to defend their mass corruption against Pakistan.

Crush there basta*d corrupt politicians once & for all.

So....her fault was not ratting out her father?

Will imran stay paltu for next 5 years? That's the only question that matters now.

Zardari is safe because he's staying paltu for time being.
Imran Khan fought his case in Supreme Court

So....her fault was not ratting out her father?

LOLLL

You cannot lie in the court. She could have stayed quiet, but instead she chose to produce false documents which lead to this conviction. Producing false documents in the court is a big no no. Also, she was the beneficial owner of these apartments but she always lied in the past that she had nothing to do with this property.

What are the chances that it can be reviewed, finally President is his own colleague? I am 200% sure he will get the bail.

As pakistan is a islamic country , can they buy their way out as in the blood money offered to relatives in case of murder ?

Its not India where courts can be threatened and where Judges have to do press conference to expose the pressure by government.

If you have nothing to add to thread, dont derail and get lost.

Modi Just lost his friend today.
That pain is evident by indians posts on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom