What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

Young sir,

Have you ever spent a night out in snow-----do you have any clue what 10-20-30 below freezing means----you and Farah---stop these silly non-sensical comical melodramatic posts.

I always say---people who are used to living in a cloth wrap aka 'dhoti / sari' have no clue what living in a snow country means and what happens when this snow and ice turns on you.

Praying is wasting 'band width' ----you should ask your LORD to give you something attainable---HE has already taken those away that HE wanted to----. There is no beating your head against the rocks now----so---start asking for something back to compensate for the loss.

Another American enters the Thread .... Sir, who ever u are but by ur post u showed, how much faith u have in God !!!

and with all due respect u have no rite to direct me or any other member here for doing or stoping anything !!

For believers , thr is a hadith in which it is clearly told that prayers can even change the fate !!

rite now i dont have the complete reference but ill post it here inshaAllah !

so just stay americanized but dont challenge our Faith keep ur such comments with urself as they for sure waste the bandwidth :)

I hope this one does not gets deleted by Great Moderators around :)

Another American enters the Thread .... Sir, who ever u are but by ur post u showed, how much faith u have in God !!!

and with all due respect u have no rite to direct me or any other member here for doing or stoping anything !!

For believers , thr is a hadith in which it is clearly told that prayers can even change the fate !!

so just stay americanized but dont challenge our Faith keep ur such comments with urself as they for sure waste the bandwidth :)

Sir,

It makes you feel better now----. There is nothing wrong with having hope---but you have to be realistic.

See---my father was a doctor---he got posted about 200 miles to another city----one evening he had a heart attack---his friends other doctors were with him---but he didnot make it---I got a call late at night to come back to our home town--so with my mother and sisters we ride the train---I know that my father has passed away---but my mother has hope---so what do I say to her other than that he is alive---I am a young boy of 19---I don't want to lose my mother during the journey---so for her sake---yeah he is alive---but in reality he is gone---till she gets to her parents house and sees the dead body---.

Hope is an illusion---if it comes thru it is fine---otherwise you have to move ahead with the living---.

Excellent bro! U taking good care of Americanized pplz here on this forum....I'll back U up for good reasons.....:)

Is there a reliable source for weather in the Gayari area, preferably with a weblink and steady updates?

Excellent bro! U taking good care of Americanized pplz here on this forum....I'll back U up for good reasons.....:)

Thanks bro !!! i appreciate.. some of them need to be taken care of seriously !!

Sir,

It makes you feel better now----. There is nothing wrong with having hope---but you have to be realistic.

See---my father was a doctor---he got posted about 200 miles to another city----one evening he had a heart attack---his friends other doctors were with him---but he didnot make it---I got a call late at night to come back to our home town--so with my mother and sisters we ride the train---I know that my father has passed away---but my mother has hope---so what do I say to her other than that he is alive---I am a young boy of 19---I don't want to lose my mother during the journey---so for her sake---yeah he is alive---but in reality he is gone---till she gets to her parents house and sees the dead body---.

Hope is an illusion---if it comes thru it is fine---otherwise you have to move ahead with the living---.

Sorry to hear abt ur father.. May his soul rest in peace !! ameen

Sir,

U knew ur father has passed away but ur mother dint knew that ...so she had the hope and wat if u were unaware abt the sad fact tht ur father is no more ... then my frnd u must have hoped for the best prayed for the best no matter how serious the attack was but all the way to ur home town , the only thing u would have done was pray for his recovery... plus pray for some miracle that ur dad stays with u ....unless and untill u rch d hospital or home where the deadbody is and see actually by ur eyes... only then ur hope would would fade away but not before that ... so here my fellow the case is lyk we dont know and we would never know wat Allah S.W.T has planned for them , if he wants to take them away from thr families.. he will and if the time has not come for them thn no power on earth, be it an hurricane, storm, ice blocks, or any bloody avalanche of cubic tons of Ice can harm them... God will provide a source of life to them !!!

Yes being a human, calculating on logics, seeing the facts ,,,gives a impression rather strong impression that everything beneath this iceblock has been smashed away and sign of life are ZERO but my frnd wat God has planned for them is known to God himself only and
Prayer is a tool we have been gifted by God so let the ppl pray , dont stop them from hoping for good and praying :)

Sorry but ppl like Mr. Vcheng made me loose my temper and i yelled at u too, my appologies !!!

Sir,

we should appose them in thr negative things, they shld knw we dnt want thr expert caluclation and opinions !!!

Instead of wasting bandwidth and everybody else's time, you should concentrate on your studies and particularly on your spellings and grammar. Leave the analysis of prayer and its good effects to your elders and betters, and talk about it when you know a little more of life.

Instead of wasting bandwidth and everybody else's time, you should concentrate on your studies and particularly on your spellings and grammar. Leave the analysis of prayer and its good effects to your elders and betters, and talk about it when you know a little more of life.

:lol: come on joe cut the boy some slack.

Sorry. He was getting a little hysterical. And definitely ill-mannered. Neither Mastan Khan nor VCheng deserved that onslaught. But you are right. No excuse for over-reacting and beating up a kid.

My apologies.

When I look back at some of the things I write - and do - later, I wonder if I was in my senses at the time. :hitwall:

Must be my volatile Bong genes.

Yes being a human, calculating on logics, seeing the facts ,,,gives a impression rather strong impression that everything beneath this iceblock has been smashed away and sign of life are ZERO ...............

Yes, you are correct: "everything beneath this iceblock has been smashed away and sign of life are ZERO" is a fact and not a mere impression.

i have so much to write in response to this post but the respect of this thread forces me not to do tht !!
If this post was in some other thread , i would have responded u in the exact way u deserve to be responded ... and taught u the side of life which u have never imagined !!!

i have so much to write in response to this post but the respect of this thread forces me not to do tht !!
If this post was in some other thread , i would have responded u in the exact way u deserve to be responded ... and taught u the side of life which u have never imagined !!!

And this is what he did with it!

Back
Top Bottom