What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

how much exploives will be needed to move 2.5 million tons of ice and rubble with such a speed?

Avalanches can be triggered by directing radio frequencies.

You mentioned a likely ARTIFICIAL cause. Such as?

I did... what is wrong?

Can avalanches not be triggered artificially?

Why shall we ignore this aspect in our discussion?

Batman - not today yaar. No conspiracy theories. Avalanches dont have times where they specifically come apon us. Give it a rest - for the respect of the dead. Not needed. Have a break dude

Than delete my posts.

Avalanches can be triggered by directing radio frequencies.

I did... what is wrong?

Can avalanches not be triggered artificially?

Why shall we ignore this aspect in our discussion?

Than delete my posts.

well yes it is a possibility.....which was plausible if it was a smaller avalanche..but this one was too big for that..
in fact we did discuss this matter in the first few pages of this thread....and you are not the only one suggesting this..

If the indians have found a way of triggering such a massive ice tsunami..then we are well wnd truely stuffed.

If the indians have found a way of triggering such a massive ice tsunami..then we are well wnd truely stuffed.

I had no wishes to take it further, but since you asked:

Army trigger avalanches in Drass - Times Of India
Indians had been flirting with this technology.

http://www.google.com/patents/US6324982
Perhaps, they got hands on military grade equipment from more advance states!

Pakistan Capture Indian Army Helicopter in Impossible Terrain, Weather, Environment | Reformistan

There was nothing natural about this avalanche...... the time, weather, reason, location, history, probability......

Yes this is done all over the world.....Many ski resorts in europe do this..they trigger SNOW avalanches by using explosives.....
Ice avalanche is yet unknown territory and a subject of research..and we humans dont have enough knowledge to trigger ut with this much success...as it hapened ay gayari..

if you google keyword "ice avalanche" you will know what i am on about...

Yes this is done all over the world.....Many ski resorts in europe do this..they trigger SNOW avalanches by using explosives.....
Ice avalanche is yet unknown territory and a subject of research..and we humans dont have enough knowledge to trigger ut with this much success...as it hapened ay gayari..

if you google keyword "ice avalanche" you will know what i am on about...

What did i deny?

Funny part is it happened early in the morning... in dark.
Very unusual time for avalanche.
Most likely artificially triggered.....

Yeah now this blame is also coming India's way that we triggered this Avalanche. What next? Will you blame us if you had constipation?

Back
Top Bottom