What's new

Bangladesh reels from the worst flooding in nearly 20 years

This is sad for Bangladesh. I am afraid that this is going to massively Hit Bangladesh Food Production regions of North-East. Unfortunately food shortages are coming soon to Bangladesh !

This is the second group of volunteers I have seen in the Youtube video who are working hard to collect food items, mostly dry, for distribution among the flood victims in Sylhet and other areas. My heart is with them. May Allah bless all of them.

I have seen similar humanitarian activities many years ago when people in Bhola in the south suffered from a cyclone. People in BD with financial means usually help others in times of natural calamities.

1655789433975.png

1655789497446.png

C
Do not please talk stupid things. BD is certainly gaining new lands in the BoB, vast land areas.

Flood is different. The water is coming down from the highland of Assam that no human technology can prevent. This year, Cherapunji in Assam had the highest rainfall on record.

All must be because of environmental degradation due to the carbon overproduction in the coal-fired power stations mostly in India and China. The entire world is suffering from this pollution.

Germany and Denmark are also suffering from overflooding. BD is poor and its people are used to yearly flooding but not in Germany and Denmark. People accustomed to living a high-quality life in these two countries are suffering more than we are.
Cherapunji is in meghalaya , not assam

C

Cherapunji is in meghalaya , not assam
Perhaps, you also know that Meghalaya happened to be in the recent past a part of greater Assam. There was also a time when the greater Assam was called Kamarupa. During the British period, the then Capital of Assam was located in Shillong of Meghalaya.

I am sure you know every detail.

I
Perhaps, you also know that Meghalaya happened to be in the recent past a part of greater Assam. There was also a time when the greater Assam was called Kamarupa. During the British period, the then Capital of Assam was located in Shillong of Meghalaya.

I am sure you know every detail.
Know,yes i know every detail because I need to know
Iam also sure you can differentiate between meitis of Manipur with khasis of Meghalaya.
Or you know the state was formed under north eastern states reorganisation act , in 1972 ?

It was all assam
Nagaland was first to break away from assam and became a separate state in India though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom