What's new

Australian growing relations with India, where does Pakistan stand?

Hey dude, I am not in Turkey, uae, Iran, Saudi Arab camp.
I want pakistan to have relations with other countries apart from few we already have.
You are taking discussion in a different direction. Here we are not talking about uae relation with Pakistan. We are talking about limited number of economic and stretegic friends.
I totally respect any help and the employment uaq provide Pakistanis. I totally admire turkey for investing in pakistan in whatever little capacity they can.
I want pakistan to be such that it won't have to ask uae and Saudi Arabia for loans.
It may take us few decades. And for that we need better engagement.
We need to find new markets.
We can engage bazil, South Africa, Indonesia, specially Japan and other countries and offer them some things to get interested in pakistan. That way we get new market for our products.

that is way to go

Where is that Australian member who hates India because his girlfriend was assaulted by Indians.

Australia loves India for US/UK alliance.

Australia now servant of India and deserves this relationship for lack of independence in their history, UK yells at Australia to be best mates with India, "Australia better obey". This is hilarious. :enjoy:

Where is that Australian member who hates India because his girlfriend was assaulted by Indians.

Australia now servant of India and deserves this relationship for lack of independence in their history, UK yells at Australia to be best mates with India, "Australia better obey". This is hilarious. :enjoy:

if the world was only that simple

Of course they do. The Anglo-Saxons are hand and glove. India is their little minion. LOL the Anglo-Saxons are betting on India to contain China.

that is way to go

Another way to go is to exclude the USA.

Guys please keep it line, we don't want to close things down.

Theres a lot of frustration in this thread as to why another rich successful country engages and wishes to have strong relations with india .

Be it people ,,,,,,,,,,or nations...……. we engage to things we find attractive , fruitful , benefical

India is seen as all three ……… DESPITE efforts by some people to portray india has none of these.

Unfortunately FOR PAKISTANIS they (INDIA) are a very large powerful important nation.

But nothing prevents PAKISTAN doing the same but your politics your military has you in straight jacket and blinded in a conflict with your nemesis that you will never win.

ULTIMATELY it will lave you with few friends and mostly isolated from the rest of the world . You have chosen the WRONG CAMP in CHINA

India-backed Australian leaders better be careful with making China as enemies. Their backers in New Delhi are weak.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry seeing the response of my fellow country men in this thread. For them there always is something. They don't want pakistan to have relations with anyone. US because it is working for its own interest, China because it's killing Muslims, Russia because it want our warm water, Myanmar because it is killing Bengalis, gulf because they fighting Iran, Iran because they fighting gulf, Israel due to Palestine and now Australia because they are weak.

With this speed, soon India won't have to do anything to isolate us. We will do india's job.

Last edited:
@Nilgiri @waz Apparently im a Tamil Sri Lankan, You cant make this shit up :lol:

Friend, there are people here its not worth interacting with one bit. Half of this convo you are having (on my side) is to someone that's "blank ignored space"... I've simply decided I don't need to see and deal with such a cretin...out of sight, out of mind...I deal with more than enough cretins as it is with no choice....I don't need more when I have choice in matter. I've grown entirely weary of it now.

Such folks as that one and the other half (that likely goes on ignore list soon enough too) of your interaction with "wall-wailing tabby stray" (if you remember earlier post I made heh) have something wrong in the head or life or maybe both to be this out of balance, consumed by this level of hatred and needing the visceral hate to always be the finality...the final word to someone anonymous they know nothing about.

It's simply easy for them here, because its hard to do out there (when people are not anonymous and have a body, mind and soul to confront). They are essentially weaklings angry at what the world is....and the world doesn't tolerate, much less sustain their whining and searing negativity very much compared to here.

Thus they get addicted to it here... a drug den of sorts. There's no real point to giving pages of replies and responses to them (whatever the intent or short term emotional gain/loss), they get a thrill from all that that you see....that's their bread and currency here. I reject their pitiful reckless game all together.

It's all part of the reason I am drastically tamping down my activity in this place as well...might as well come to near zero soon enough. World is already going through a low point this year especially, stuff is fraying more than usual....and I find people are becoming more stir-crazy and on edge more than usual....as bad as society already was becoming getting stuck and isolated away from meaning, purpose and depth.

I now understand online forums and online-scape is very much an antithesis to genuine understanding and socialization....it emboldens all that is wrong in us and erodes all that is right in us...in real life we would topple over from it, but virtually there is no basic counter-force to it....there is no real limit to the indulgence of imbalance.

Thus this waste land, just one of millions, is littered with all the zombie husks and shells of once-better men....or (more sadly) boys trying to be men. I do hope and pray one day they can and will change, improve and restore themselves....for their own sake, whatever it may take....I cant imagine what its like to be stuck that way for a whole life. Tolkien did have that as a disturbing side-hypothesis, the orcs were once originally elves....till a great monstrous corruption did them in.

The answer I feel is more people to simply reject this decline all together.... and make something of themselves honest and positive, and re-connect to greater source and greater destination.

After all how great is this world, this planet that shoulders this burden, her children that we are, we who clamour and impose more on her with time? She isn't appreciated enough, we in our fickle ego and personal ambition forget about Mother Earth and Father Time all too much.

I for one can't wait to go out to immerse in nature once again soon, nothing nourishes a soul quite like it I find....human ego, human ambition, human reality even human existence...all the good and bad of it.... all completely and rightfully diminished to the tiniest molecule when you out there among the forests and lakes of Canada staring at the sunset and then milky way with maybe one loving companion to share it. Almost every story of every constellation I know quite well....point out fuzzy andromeda galaxy, the furthest thing you can see with your naked eye....and re-tell the story of how brave perseus rescued her...and there he is "Winking" not too far away.

Recently I was in for a very nice surprise on this kind of matter when I found Vedder's "Hard Sun" song was not an original but a cover of a Canadian singer's (Indio) work....and added bonus is the collab with Joni mitchell (backing vocals) and L Subramaniam (violin)...two artists I admire greatly... I had no idea before were in something together. The "her" of course refers ultimately to our grand planet:

Life should have such pleasant surprises, something I wish both on friend and foe that share this reality with me...they after all do temper the rough edges....in the hope there need not be foes at all one day.

When rough edges cannot be tempered, you have found a place not worth frequenting. My 2 cents.

@Joe Shearer @T-123456 @jbgt90 @Vergennes @KAL-EL @scorpionx @VCheng @jamahir @Chhatrapati @RAMPAGE

Last edited:
Joining a Pakistani forum and then putting majority of the members on ignore. Only Indians capable of this feat.

I wish they would just go to their own echo chambers instead of burdening us with their asinine and bogus analysis.

I'm not Indian :lol:.. Then again such mind numbing stupidity is expected from chest thumping keyboard warriors hiding away in western capitals while imagining they are relevant some how.. PDF unfortunately has no shortage of them it seems

Most of these people you are arguing with are just CCP bootlickers and CCP trolls. They wouldn't know what geopolitics means if it kick's them in the teeth.

Last edited:
I don't know whether to laugh or cry seeing the response of my fellow country men in this thread. For them there always is something. They don't want pakistan to have relations with anyone. US because it is working for its own interest, China because it's killing Muslims, Russia because it wasn't our warm water, Myanmar because it is killing Bengalis, gulf because they fighting Iran, Iran because they fighting gulf, Israel due to Palestine and now Australia because they are weak.

With this speed, soon India won't have to do anything to isolate us. We will do india's job.
I seriously don't understand how India and Australia building relations in the andaman region can be such a pain point for Pakistanis ?
And why does the original poster even consider Australia s relationship with india to be some sort of challenge to Pakistan ?

Joining a Pakistani forum and then putting majority of the members on ignore. Only Indians capable of this feat.

Glad you noted that. It's because Indian Hindus aren't really here to have discussions. They've already made their mind up about the world after reading a few articles on Opindia and copying down a few tweets from the BJP IT cell handles they follow. Now all they want to do is tell Pakistanis about their opinions and feelings.

Back
Top Bottom