What's new

Australian growing relations with India, where does Pakistan stand?

If anyone cares to understand Pakistan's situation on the world forum, consider these gems I got from an ex-Australian diplomat. Let's call our Aussie friend, Mr X. Diplomats like Mr X form an opinion of the country based on such incidents and this opinion later informs Australia's foreign policy. As you will see, Australia considers Pakistani politicians, bureaucrats, and people to be a bunch of conniving thugs.

Mr X was sitting with a relative of someone in the top circles of PTI in a cafe, and the guy was boasting how he manipulated his own people. There is hundreds of acres of land in KP that he wanted to get his hands on. So he got a bunch of crooks to start harassing people, and when people complained about them he came forward as their savior. He offered to buy their land at half price and give them lease for the next 50 years. In turn, he would save them from the crooks. Mr X says I was sitting there staring at this person, and I was thinking 'If this is what he does to his own countrymen, what would he do to me?'

Then there are instances where Australian business tried to acquire land, and for each piece of land twenty people came up as claimants. I asked Mr X, don't you find similar problems elsewhere? He said they faced the exact same problem in far flung PNG. There, they started a system of keeping records of claims. This will reveal if anyone changes their claims over time. By their estimate, it will take 100 years before all the claims can be sorted out. They are happy to wait that period out.

Similarly, one of the female friends of Mr X wanted to rent an apartment from someone, but wasn't sure what kind of person he was. That relative of the corrupt politician (discussed earlier) got in touch with ISI (per Mr X's claims) and produced a thick file on that person. He tells me he was impressed by the amount of information ISI keeps on an ordinary citizen, but also appalled at how carelessly this information is treated. I personally think Mr. X doesn't understand the workings of Pakistani intelligence, and may have confused IB with ISI. In any case, the damage to perception is done.

This same female friend was having problems getting her bond back for the apartment she rented. Again, Mr X came to the rescue. The relative of the corrupt politician sent vehicles full of 30 men armed with AK-47s while Mr X was in the presence of the landlord. The men simply saluted Mr. X and asked if he needed any help, to which Mr. X replied in negative. Scared by what he saw, the landlord immediately released the bond. I have, with my own two eyes and two ears, seen and heard Mr. X laughing his head off on the streets of Sydney saying 'In Pakistan, on my single instruction, thirty armed men answered the call!' This is heard by passers-by who definitely form a poor opinion of Pakistan.

These are examples of how Pakistan's image is systematically destroyed. This is the real reason why our foreign policy is such a failure. Mr X is an ordinary citizen of Australia who stands in line in the supermarket and pays taxes like everyone else. When you treat him like a king and boast about your conniving thuggery in front of him, he forms a poor opinion of your country.

I exhort my readers to seek out foreign diplomats who have served in Pakistan, and ask their first hand opinions of Pakistan. Please don't get misled by interviews of German ambassador in the media. Wasn't it a German national who ran away with an entire plane of PIA and nothing could be done to him? You need to realize, my fellow Pakistanis, that we are a laughing stock in the world because of all this. People laugh on our backs. Mr X has been extremely kind to share these insights to which I was completely ignorant. His stories have helped me understand why the world treats Pakistanis the way it does. I really hope my fellow countrymen will wake up and see how our leadership, our politicians, and our bureaucrats are destroying our prestige and our standing in the world.

Same can be said of all the countries in South Asia

Brothers?☺️☺️☺️ Really what u guys smoke.
Don't u guys know Afghani weed is dangerous for health.
ME countries treat Pakistanis as slaves, Pakistanis have so good reputation there that Dubai commissioner has to ask their citizens to stop employing Pakistanis bcoz most of them are criminally minded

Look at this wannabe Aryan. You having reading comprehensions? When you cannot even read why even react stupid imbecile?

When you fail to honour your own brothers and sisters you have failed in every respect. Arabs have lost dignity and respect. Ask the Palestinians.

What does this sentence translate to? It means that Arabs don't give a shit about their own. Stupid fool, learn to read and comprehend sentences. I never claimed anything about brotherhood.

Now, as far as the Arabs go, they can screw themselves. I cannot be any clearer than that. You Indians can hold orgies with your Arab brothers. Tell Modi to shove that Arab medal up his hairy ***.

Nope cant miss the shit show that you are putting on- Carry on.

Still begging for more I see. You asked for it.

I have never understood one thing about you ugly Indians. You wish death upon Pakistan. You hate its existence. You cannot fathom Pakistanis. Yet, your fascination and urge is so extreme. You cannot even resist from coming to one place that you absolutely hate.

What is it with you creatures that you keep coming here despite knowing how you will be dealt with? You are humiliated on a daily basis. Fact is stranger than fiction in your instance.

Why bother? He would be banned by the end of the day. He would then use his other ID to log in. That guy has no shame.

Exactly. When you already know the facts why not just do yourself a big favor and take a hike? You are nothing here.

Last edited:
Why bother? He would be banned by the end of the day. He would then use his other ID to log in. That guy has no shame.
Its a forum and not personal- Let him do what he does best- i.e- Make a fool of himself.

Its a forum and not personal- Let him do what he does best- i.e- Make a fool of himself.

LOL That is another gem. Indians trying to hide their humiliation and desperation by pretending that this is just another forum. It is not bitch. This is PDF. That translates to Pakistani Defence Forum. You are not signed into any bharat shit forum. Get that through your malnourished skull.

Still begging for more I see. You asked for it.

I have never understood one thing about you ugly Indians. You wish death upon Pakistan. You hate its existence. You cannot fathom Pakistanis. Yet, your fascination and urge is so extreme. You cannot even resist from coming to one place that you absolutely hate.

What is it with you creatures that you keep coming here despite knowing how you will be dealt with? You are humiliated on a daily basis. Fact is stranger than fiction in your instance.
I just come in here to check out a few deranged specimens of your kind-( Also to discuss on some real time issues as well)- Its like a good time pass- But please carry on with your self Humiliation, you are acing it already.

I just come in here to check out a few deranged specimens of your kind-( Also to discuss on some real time issues as well)- Its like a good time pass- But please carry on with your self Humiliation, you are acing it already.

LOL Another gem. To hide his shame and humiliation this wretched fool has to fabricate lies upon lies. You don't impress me waste of oxygen. There is only one fool who is humiliating himself and that is you. Beggar. You don't know how to hold a cup. How are you going to hold an intelligent conversation?

You really need to jump off a cliff. You are a sinner who cannot hold his urge. Papa Modi should hang you for visiting a Pakistani forum. Didn't Modi brainwash you that anything Pakistan related is prohibited?

Calm down man- I was just stating a fact to you that Gibbs is Sinhalese Srilankan.
Yaar - go through the postings and you will see this Gibbs starts calling names and using the word wanker. You don’t do that and not expect to be treated the same with interest.
It’s not a big deal for anyone on here for Aus and India to have good relations - makes sense but when someone starts trading insults and make insinuations then hot blooded Pakistani will take it to the next level

Peace

LOL That is another gem. Indians trying to hide their humiliation and desperation by pretending that this is just another forum. It is not bitch. This is PDF. That translates to Pakistani Defence Forum. You are not signed into any bharat shit forum. Get that through your malnourished skull.
It still is a forum though- But please continue on with your meltdown- Loving it

Yaar - go through the postings and you will see this Gibbs starts calling names and using the word wanker. You don’t do that and not expect to be treated the same with interest.
It’s not a big deal for anyone on here for Aus and India to have good relations - makes sense but when someone starts trading insults and make insinuations then hot blooded Pakistani will take it to the next level

Peace
I did read through but he was not being dis restful at all- Just descalate and move on. You need to go through Gibbs old postings and discussions, you will understand that he is a genuine poster and is not here to troll.

This How you guys are planning to score MTCR, NSG & UNSC memberships.
By abusing the other Nations.
Do you there is reason that every country even Islamic countries strip search Pakistanis at there airports.
And don't play Islamophobia card bco shame countries never dare to do shame thing with Indian muslims.
They once tried it SRK, literally their foreign office Pleaded for forgiveness.

LOL Who says we want to enter those organisations? We are fine without them. It is your leader Modi who begs other nations for support to become a member of these organisations. Stop confusing yourself with others.

We don't give a shit about Arabs. If they treat us badly at their airports we pay them in kind. There is a reason why we openly scold Arabs. The Muslim world doesn't hold a very favorable view of Arab leaders. Like I said, Arabs have left their Palestinian brothers to fend for themselves. We don't expect anything from them. We are non-Arabs. We understand how they view us. You cannot blackmail me with the Arab card.

LOL Who says we want to enter those organisations? We are fine without them. It is your leader Modi who begs other nations for support to become a member of these organisations. Stop confusing yourself with others.

We don't give a shit about Arabs. If they treat us badly at their airports we pay them in kind. There is a reason why we openly scold Arabs. The Muslim world doesn't hold a very favorable view of Arab leaders. Like I said, Arabs have left their Palestinian brothers to fend for themselves. We don't expect anything from them. We are non-Arabs. We understand how they view us. You cannot blackmail me with the Arab card.
You hate Arabs, you hate Anglo saxons and you hate PMLN and PPP. I think you hate everyone but you. You are equating you to Pakistan.

For Pakistan there are 2 countries Turkey, China and if you need money saudi Arabia

you mean malaysia and UAE does not count

You hate Arabs, you hate Anglo saxons and you hate PMLN and PPP. I think you hate everyone but you. You are equating you to Pakistan.

You can call him Grouchy Smurf

He is a patriot just like most of us - when you poke a patriot expect mud in your face in return. Your constant anti Muslim anti Pakistani stance results in being shown the mirror.

a mentally unbalanced one at that - i hope your diplomats are more stable than that

you mean malaysia and UAE does not count

You can call him Grouchy Smurf

a mentally unbalanced one at that - i hope your diplomats are more stable than that
UAE is Indias court.
And with Malaysia we see occasional love swings. Depend on the pm ruling. Matahrir and imran have better relations so they take it forward now matatir gone the relations are back to zero.
Would be maximum if a more pro Pakistan leader came next.

UAE is Indias court.
And with Malaysia we see occasional love swings. Depend on the pm ruling. Matahrir and imran have better relations so they take it forward now matatir gone the relations are back to zero.
Would be maximum if a more pro Pakistan leader came next.

You say UAE doesn't count. They employ hundreds of thousands of pakistanis and give you financial loans. that is much more than turkey ever does for you.

Australia is a lackey of the US. They are part of the anti-China bandwagon. Pak cannot have a very fruitful relation with Australia even it wanted to. It makes much sense for Australia to suck up to Hindustan. Besides, Modi and Morrison are very like-minded. Both are scolded in their respective countries. LOL at Vietnam. Another China hater.

LOL at UAE. The same country that put a medal on Modi's chest? Irrelevant hypocritical nation.

Mexico doesn't give a shit about India. It is only conducting business. Mexico is the same country where your country wants to build a wall LOL Go figure.

You should tell your country US to first stop killing black African Americans. We will discuss the rest later. You Americans beg for Taliban talks. You kill Pakistanis remorselessly. You pray for our demise. Now you think something will hit us. Keep wishing the worst for Pakistanis ugly American. It only makes us stronger.

The last time I checked your country got hit by a freight train called Donald J Trump.

It is funny you say that. Aren't Indians always indulged in reactionary politics vis a vis Pakistan?
For first part, you can have your views
For second part, hell no. That's why modi got a medal from another hypocrite nation

You say UAE doesn't count. They employ hundreds of thousands of pakistanis and give you financial loans. that is much more than turkey ever does for you.
Hey dude, I am not in Turkey, uae, Iran, Saudi Arab camp.
I want pakistan to have relations with other countries apart from few we already have.
You are taking discussion in a different direction. Here we are not talking about uae relation with Pakistan. We are talking about limited number of economic and stretegic friends.
I totally respect any help and the employment uaq provide Pakistanis. I totally admire turkey for investing in pakistan in whatever little capacity they can.
I want pakistan to be such that it won't have to ask uae and Saudi Arabia for loans.
It may take us few decades. And for that we need better engagement.
We need to find new markets.
We can engage bazil, South Africa, Indonesia, specially Japan and other countries and offer them some things to get interested in pakistan. That way we get new market for our products.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom