What's new

Attack on Kupwara Army Camp in Kashmir

When have they targetted civilians specifically??, when was the last time a kashmiri mujahid blew himself up in a market place??, dont spread lies to appease ur egos, u r a human bieng n hence tyranny should sicken u even if it is bieng practiced by ur own state..

@Horus kindly issue out a warning to all indian members that they cannot term kashmiri mujahideen as terrorists or else they will be handed out bans, this is pakistan defence forum, my suggestion is that it should be the official stance of this forum that branding of freedom fighters of kashmir as terrorists must be strictly forbidden in accordance with the official narrative of the islamic republic of pakistan to whom all of us are subservient.
100% agree with this. mods needs to hand out bans to anyone who calls freedoms fighters terrorist from IOK

Time to move artillary to LOC and fire some rounds in pistol mode in multiple locations ...make its as rebuttal when ever any such incident happen in Kashmir.... you cant answer guns with roses...
Make sure price paid is equal on both sides
ideal conditions won't be provided as usual.

the media you gave as reference represent only those 2 percent kashmiris who support indian while the rest even bothered to vote.
here is the media figures from the media supported by majority of kashmiris becaue they are true.
http://www.kmsnews.org/news/?
by the way i thought you found 4000 people mass grave while 500k are still missing.
And plz don't try to tell me that because pundits were killed mass graves and killing innocent kashmiris are justified.

2 lightly armed men killed 5 fully armed super pawa soldiers in day light in the presence of 700k soldiers.
by the way you have been aiming theirheads since 70years. Still your governmnet shocks you with figures suddenly and surprisingly.
Epic Fail.
Only 3 army personnel died and 2 of them were part of unarmed admin branch.

the media you gave as reference represent only those 2 percent kashmiris who support indian while the rest even bothered to vote.
here is the media figures from the media supported by majority of kashmiris becaue they are true.
http://www.kmsnews.org/news/?
by the way i thought you found 4000 people mass grave while 500k are still missing.
And plz don't try to tell me that because pundits were killed mass graves and killing innocent kashmiris are justified.
KMS is based in Pakistan.:rofl::rofl:

Good job boys keep it up and make cowards aka hindus army run for their life.

Unfortunately with India not willing to listen to reason or give the Kashmiri people their UN mandated right to self determination, this is the only means by which Kashmir will be liberated. Kudos to the freedom fighters for valiantly fighting the occupying forces. If the Indian government would end their oppression of the people of Kashmir, 5 Indian families would not be burying their sons tomorrow.

Om Shanti.

I am afraid we might have started romanticizing martyrdom a tad too much, we need to put a heavy price on every life we lose to in the line of duty.

The troops opened fire on the mob which, the Army said, had tried to disturb movement of its men.

One person identified as Muhammad Yusuf Bhatt, 45, a resident of Panzgam, was killed and ten others were wounded, the reports said.

Bhatt, the reports added, was hit by a bullet in the neck and died on way to hospital.

The locals said that a group of Panzgman residents relocated near the Army base demanded that the corpses of the slain militants be handed over to them so that they could be given ‘decent Islamic funeral’.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...er-kupwara-militant-attack-civilian-dies.html

Mr. MOD you want me to show respect for this army. Now please Mod you show some respect to the Kashmiris and edit back my post. An Army that know only to kill civilians and chicken out when armed gunmen are there deserves no respect.
There was no business of these people coming in way of Army operations, Army rightly shot at them. Pakistan and its planners are sure that they cannot win the war unless they take shield behind school boys and girls. We should also send Chudies to these militants.

Back
Top Bottom