What's new

Attack on Kupwara Army Camp in Kashmir

How can an army be ambushed inside its own base filed with hundreds if not thousands of soldiers by 2-3 men:o:, do u bhartis have a different meaning for every word, im confused does ambush mean something else in india??:hitwall: in short ur cowardly army along with this bozo major was f****ked by 2-3 brave men, guess real world is different than bollywood.

It is ever funnier, when Hindu-stanis call their dead "Shaheed"

A word taken from Arabic and Muslim tradition.

There was no business of these people coming in way of Army operations, Army rightly shot at them. Pakistan and its planners are sure that they cannot win the war unless they take shield behind school boys and girls. We should also send Chudies to these militants
Okay so the Freedom Fighters kill Indian terrorist forces and Indian Terrorist forces take revenge from un armed Civilians lovely policy. You should be very proud of such army that is wearing bangles. When there were freedom fighters in the Camp the Indian terrorist forces were running like chickens and when the freedom fighter are gone they come out and kill unarmed civilians and calm their public. Have you read the hashtag #Kupwara where Indian are calling their forces shit forces if you don't believe me I can post the comments from there.

lo

The same old early morning modus operandi.
Himmat hai toh toh saamne se waar karo.
Only a TRUE soldier fights like that.
OM SHANTI to our soldiers!!!

You may consider sharing that equation of bravery with Dodi ( Doval + Modi )

Okay so the Freedom Fighters kill Indian terrorist forces and Indian Terrorist forces take revenge from un armed Civilians lovely policy. You should be very proud of such army that is wearing bangles. When there were freedom fighters in the Camp the Indian terrorist forces were running like chickens and when the freedom fighter are gone they come out and kill unarmed civilians and calm their public. Have you read the hashtag #Kupwara where Indian are calling their forces shit forces if you don't believe me I can post the comments from there.
Army is not taking any revenge from civilians if they attack they will not get flowers in return. If this is not understandable to you, do not bother to reply. I am done talking to kiddos.

Why do the freedom fighters not have access to sniper rifles , RPGs and hopefully Mortar ?

Those are the basic tools of the trade, and they must be provided those.

Army is not taking any revenge from civilians if they attack they will not get flowers in return. If this is not understandable to you, do not bother to reply. I am done talking to kiddos.
The Protest was 6 km away the freedom fighter were successfully left after conducting successful surgical strikes and Indian Jeeeeeewans come in and kill innocent civilians just to please Modi and calm their Public. Please take your time to read this hashtag #Kupwara on twitter instead of banging your head on me.

Why do the freedom fighters not have access to sniper rifles , RPGs and hopefully Mortar ?

It was hell in Kupwara man. Freedom fighters attacked with Grenades for at least 3 hours. It was like bang bang bang. Indian Army left their posts and ran for it's life they got 5 killed and more than 18 were injured. Indian Media is calling it the deadliest ever attack.

Why not Nukes while you are at it?

The Protest was 6 km away the freedom fighter were successfully left after conducting successful surgical strikes and Indian Jeeeeeewans come in and kill innocent civilians just to please Modi and calm their Public. Please take your time to read this hashtag #Kupwara on twitter instead of banging your head on me.

It was hell in Kupwara man. Freedom fighters attacked with Grenades for at least 3 hours. It was like bang bang bang. Indian Army left their posts and ran for it's life they got 5 killed and more than 18 were injured. Indian Media is calling it the deadliest ever attack.

That is nice, but I would like to see something nicer.

It is amazing when the reserves cannot come in to help because snipers would pick them,
While the third party keeps pounding with mortar and RPG.

Why not Nukes while you are at it?

Well, Ideal attack would consist of 4 teams.

Team to A to breach and create havoc.
Team B to take position with snipers.

Team C, to pick up Hindu-stani army with mortar and RPG, with land mines on roads leading up to the atrium

Team D, to soften up, second hindu-stani base, to destroy it while soldiers try and go help first base.

That is nice, but I would like to see something nicer.

It is amazing when the reserves cannot come in to help because snipers would pick them,
While the third party keeps pounding with mortar and RPG.
Freedom fighters are saving the best show for later.

2 lightly armed men killed 5 fully armed super pawa soldiers in day light in the presence of 700k soldiers.
by the way you have been aiming theirheads since 70years. Still your governmnet shocks you with figures suddenly and surprisingly.
Machar too kaat hee leta hai, Dubaara surgical strike karen kaya ? ( Do you want another surgical strike ?)

Well, Ideal attack would consist of 4 teams.

Team to A to breach and create havoc.
Team B to take position with snipers.

Team C, to pick up Hindu-stani army with mortar and RPG, with land mines on roads leading up to the atrium

Team D, to soften up, second hindu-stani base, to destroy it while soldiers try and go help first base.

Team E to Team Z distribute laddus for Liberating Kashmir from India.

Like the plan? I LOVE it. I mean how could people higher up in the Pakistani Establishment never thought of it.

Because Raveena is v sexy
Madhuri shakes her assets very well
Poonam panday is very rich .. in assets

So they keep some soft corner ..

Alternative theory is that we want Hindia to become Hindu again ...

Topless women all around,
Kamasutra being preached and practiced everywhere
Animals and rest, getting it all alike ...

Back
Top Bottom