What's new

Attack on Kupwara Army Camp in Kashmir

Report of Freedom fighters attack at Indian Army camp in Kupwara Jammu and Kashmir. Initials report 5 Indian army soldiers dead.
This is a developing story.

The attack took place little after 4 am in the morning.
May Allah bless brave mujahideen and hope they occomplish big victories.

Yehi to surgical strike hoti hai :D pagli rulaye gi kya :lol:
That was done on jihadis ready to cross the border, once again at ungodly hours.
But with your army we have fought real wars. Lol

So more escalation along the LOC and more destruction for the people of Kashmir?

1 Army officer 1 Junior Commissioner Officer plus 3 soldiers KILLED (MOD EDIT: SHOW RESPECT). Five more have been reported injured.

The troops opened fire on the mob which, the Army said, had tried to disturb movement of its men.

One person identified as Muhammad Yusuf Bhatt, 45, a resident of Panzgam, was killed and ten others were wounded, the reports said.

Bhatt, the reports added, was hit by a bullet in the neck and died on way to hospital.

The locals said that a group of Panzgman residents relocated near the Army base demanded that the corpses of the slain militants be handed over to them so that they could be given ‘decent Islamic funeral’.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...er-kupwara-militant-attack-civilian-dies.html

Mr. MOD you want me to show respect for this army. Now please Mod you show some respect to the Kashmiris and edit back my post. An Army that know only to kill civilians and chicken out when armed gunmen are there deserves no respect.

Show respect for whom? Occupied forces? While I agree that soldiers are only following orders and those killed on international border in skirmishes against Pakistan, they have my utmost respect but Kashmir is a different scenario and Indian occupied forces have shown nothing but brutality and no respect for Kashmiri life child, women men all alike so they deserve no respect.
The above is for the mods by the way.

I second that, more power to the Kashmiri freedom fighters. They will not bow down to the state sponsored terrorists of the occupying force. Kill as many as you can, kill them all!

You have my support, respect and sympathy.

more power to kashmiri freedom fighters. send more dogs to hell one by one

Cowards who depend on human shields... Good job IA. Hunted down 2 terrorists.

RIP to the fallen soldiers.

That's not even an Indian Army employee.
I too can post videos of Pakistani soldiers in Taliban custody.
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2007/08/taliban_capture_over.php
Taliban are an internationally recognized terrorist group responsible for the death tens of thousands of women, children and so many other atrocities. You cannot compare Kashmiri freedom fighters with the Taliban, it would be better to compare the Taliban to the Indian Army instead.

Time to move artillary to LOC and fire some rounds in pistol mode in multiple locations ...make its as rebuttal when ever any such incident happen in Kashmir.... you cant answer guns with roses...
Make sure price paid is equal on both sides

Taliban are an internationally recognized terrorist group responsible for the death tens of thousands of women, children and so many other atrocities. You cannot compare Kashmiri freedom fighters with the Taliban, it would be better to compare the Taliban to the Indian Army instead.
LeT and JeM are also internationally recognized terrorist group responsible for the death tens of thousands of women, children and so many other atrocities

LeT and JeM are also internationally recognized terrorist group responsible for the death tens of thousands of women, children and so many other atrocities
tens of thousands ? can you back this up with some evidence or are you talking out of your backside again as usual

Back
Top Bottom