What's new

Attack on Kupwara Army Camp in Kashmir

A little early, give it time.

Pak has been working on J&K for 70 years. Indian PM made a first reference to Balochistan last year on 15 Aug.
Lolz since modi expose indian hand in Baluchistan uncertainty . rebels start surrendering with the lighting speed . :D
Thank you dumbass modi for labelling each rebel as a agent of raw :D . they lose the support in media and in common public now PAK FORCES are free to hit them anytime , anywher& in any way they want .:enjoy:

Cowards!
They ambushed the 25year old army officer in his room.
RIP capt Ayush.

View attachment 393326

Your right bloody cowards

With light arms heading towards a full army camp with thousands of armed indian enemy soldiers inside. Fighting and infiltrating the camp and killing indian soldiers whilst sacrificing their lives for the freedom of their people.

i mean how cowardly

Cowards!
RIP capt Ayush.

View attachment 393326
Now you will understand the pain of young men's loss. You celebrate killings of unarmed Kashmiri muslims it will be a message for you and people like you that we will avenge every innocent drop of blood.
Long live freedom.

Now you will understand the pain of young men's loss. You celebrate killings of unarmed Kashmiri muslims it will be a message for you and people like you that we will avenge every innocent drop of blood.
Long live freedom.
Actually I don't care how many soldiers are killed in Kashmir as long as the kill ratio is in our favour i.e. far more militants getting killed than soldiers.

Cowards!
RIP capt Ayush.

View attachment 393326
How can an army be ambushed inside its own base filed with hundreds if not thousands of soldiers by 2-3 men:o:, do u bhartis have a different meaning for every word, im confused does ambush mean something else in india??:hitwall: in short ur cowardly army along with this bozo major was f****ked by 2-3 brave men, guess real world is different than bollywood.

Last edited:
There is seriously something wrong with the Indian army and other security apparatus. Very easy to penetrate it cannot be.

Some of these fallen soldiers might be involved in innocent Kashmiri people killings .. so looks like justice done by freedom fighters ..

Also This attack shows how poor the militant training is despite having the initiative of a sudden surprise attack only 3 soldiers were killed.

Indian army can't even stop these attacks weekly. joker army

Also This attack shows how poor the militant training is despite having the initiative of a sudden surprise attack only 3 soldiers were killed.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

That's not even an Indian Army employee.
I too can post videos of Pakistani soldiers in Taliban custody.
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2007/08/taliban_capture_over.php
OMG did you just deny the army soldier getting slapped and kicked isn't even india. OMG I'm dying. you guys lie so much its unheard off

And i can posts videos of BSF soldiers in Maoist custody as well.

dont throw stones if u live in a glass house

Kashmiris really hate Indian.

Wow the video show Kashmiris deep hatred for India.
Yes brother you need to share all these viral videos of illegally indian occupied kashmir with the rest of your friends on Facebook etc so the world can see indias brutality and what a sham its democracy is

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom