What's new

Attack on Kupwara Army Camp in Kashmir

lo
Now you will understand the pain of young men's loss. You celebrate killings of unarmed Kashmiri muslims it will be a message for you and people like you that we will avenge every innocent drop of blood.
Long live freedom.

To us they are not Muslims or Hindus, they are Indians.
:patsak:how they are cowards? freedom fighter went there to hunt them in their den without harming a single civilian. did better then your so called sirgkal strike.

The same old early morning modus operandi.
Himmat hai toh toh saamne se waar karo.
Only a TRUE soldier fights like that.
OM SHANTI to our soldiers!!!

How can an army be ambushed inside its own base filed with hundreds if not thousands of soldiers by 2-3 men:o:, do u bhartis have a different meaning for every word, im confused does ambush mean something else in india??:hitwall: in short ur cowardly army along with this bozo major was f****ked by 2-3 brave men, guess real world is different than bollywood.

I'm not gonna bang my head against a wall.

Wao and they arrested Asiya Andrabi a women, now the India army will kill more civilians and kids with a notion that they have stone in hands...More curfew and no internet in biggest democracy of the world..

OMG did you just deny the army soldier getting slapped and kicked isn't even india. OMG I'm dying. you guys lie so much its unheard off

And i can posts videos of BSF soldiers in Maoist custody as well.

dont throw stones if u live in a glass house
Epic Fail.
That was not an Indian Army soldier but a CRPF constable.
No BSF soldiers were ever in Maoist custody but dozens of Pakistani soldiers have been in Taliban custody.

The same old early morning modus operandi.
Himmat hai toh toh saamne se waar karo.
Only a TRUE soldier fights like that.
OM SHANTI to our soldiers!!!

Yehi to surgical strike hoti hai :D pagli rulaye gi kya :lol:

Another one already? This is the new normal for India.

dont worry these terrorist and their sponsors will be sent to naraka like always

1 Army officer 1 Junior Commissioner Officer plus 3 soldiers KILLED (MOD EDIT: SHOW RESPECT). Five more have been reported injured.
Show respect for whom? Occupied forces? While I agree that soldiers are only following orders and those killed on international border in skirmishes against Pakistan, they have my utmost respect but Kashmir is a different scenario and Indian occupied forces have shown nothing but brutality and no respect for Kashmiri life child, women men all alike so they deserve no respect.
The above is for the mods by the way.

Back
Top Bottom