What's new

Attack on Kupwara Army Camp in Kashmir

Only solution to Kashmir is when Indian public will get sensible enough to see things with eyes of humanity and love instead of nationalism.
for a month i ahve been observing How whole india is taking proud on shooting torturing stone pelters like a Barbarian hord.
Its not an ego problem. Pakistan made this mistake in East Pakistan going against will of public and we paid the price.
Become sensible all of you. Kashmiri Muslims dont want your union rule.
And you are antagonizing them furthur.

See with wide open eyes there are no protests in Azad Kashmir or Gilgit Baltistan.
See there are no stone peltings. See how happy they all are. coem visit Azad kashmir any of you egoist Indian Nationalist.
Muslim Areas of Kashmir can never be happily united in Indian union.
Keep the Hindu regions of kashmir and get over with this madness. I appeal to Common indian open your eyes. There is no reason for Pakistan and India to fight on ego issues. Those kashmiri muslims will be happy under Muzaffarabad administration not delhi.
Or else keep killing them for 20 more years. And keep letting Peace loving mahatma gandhi down. And then get humiliated as all opressors does according to laws of nature.

When have they targetted civilians specifically??, when was the last time a kashmiri mujahid blew himself up in a market place??, dont spread lies to appease ur egos, u r a human bieng n hence tyranny should sicken u even if it is bieng practiced by ur own state..

@Horus kindly issue out a warning to all indian members that they cannot term kashmiri mujahideen as terrorists or else they will be handed out bans, this is pakistan defence forum, my suggestion is that it should be the official stance of this forum that branding of freedom fighters of kashmir as terrorists must be strictly forbidden in accordance with the official narrative of the islamic republic of pakistan to whom all of us are subservient.

Open Google and type 26/11 and find it yourself what I am talking about till them u can call anyone whatever u want but we call anyone who take arms against our country as terrorist plain and simple

Whether they are terrorists or not, is a curious case.

They very well maybe terrorists in the eyes of the Indian establishment; but the interesting fact is, they aren't in the eyes of the majority Muslim population in the Kashmir Valley.

In fact, stone pelters are pelting stones at the Indian Army to protect these "terrorists" now. People attend the funerals of "terrorists" in thousands. They are not terrorists in the eyes of majority of the Kashmiri people, and that's saying something. That has to count for something.

In Balochistan, there has never been mass outpouring when terrorists have been killed, no mass processions or funerals. No waving of any Indian flags there either.

International law is geared towards defining "terrorist" organizations, organizations that are secessionist in nature. But a case can easily be made as Indian carrying out "state sponsored terrorism" in Kashmir through its armed forces; although international law has not adequately defined that.

But it matters little because the Kashmiri masses believes India is doing so (carrying out state sponsored terrorism, a genocide of the Kashmiri people).

Muslim Areas of Kashmir can never be happily united in Indian union.

It was wholly islamised after the exodus of non-muslims. Not acceptable.

Pakistan was created as a Muslim nation for subcontinent's muslims and those who want to leave can still leave India and go to Pakistan.

The land however, stays.

A little early, give it time.

Pak has been working on J&K for 70 years. Indian PM made a first reference to Balochistan last year on 15 Aug.

You have been working on Balochistan since the last few decades, but are failing miserably.

This year we lost only 3 officers, Pakistan Army 4.
So you guys lag behind.

It's very sad we are keeping headcounts like that. Shows we are all really sad people.

I do not wish death on Indian soldiers, but neither do I wish for the death of the Kashmiri people at the hands of the Indian forces. India will never win over the hearts and minds of Kashmiris using coercion and force, and things are getting worse. Sane people in India are calling for real talks with Kashmiris, before things reach a point of no return. I think that will be a good idea.

Pakistan does not want J&K to become a part of Pakistan, we only want what the Kashmiri people want.

@Levina They are still alive and growing day by day.
Cowards!
They ambushed the 25year old army officer in his room.
RIP capt Ayush.

upload_2017-4-27_13-5-26.png

Cowards!
They ambushed the 25year old army officer in his room.
RIP capt Ayush.

:patsak:how they are cowards? freedom fighter went there to hunt them in their den without harming a single civilian. did better then your so called sirgkal strike.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom