What's new

Attack on Kupwara Army Camp in Kashmir

Politicians are agents of the state hence are not termed as civilians, educate ur self on how the rest of the world thinks and wait little bakht ur time will come soon, after kashmir we will lay claim to dehli as its throne was rightfully ours before the british illegaly snatched it from us, in the meantime dont qoute me again, i feel it as a personal insult to indulge in a discussion with the lowest of human kind n former subject...thy shalt kneel and flatter again...

Kid... stop over estimating yourselves.. Killing politicians and Security personnels are not gong to et you anywhere but under the unmarked graves. We're here our time will come from 48.. first do something then come and talk here.
Ha ah aha ah kid i feel pity for yourself. Kid first try for kashmir then come for Delhi..

claiming Delhi :o::rofl::rofl:

Confirmed reports One Indian Army Captain One JCO and three soldiers dead in the freedom Fighter Attack. Multiple Artillery units destroyed. Still a developing story attack under way.

Thankfully the casualties were low as terrorists were stopped at the gates of camp and could not enter it.

Indian Army is calling it a combing operation which they are carrying out in their own Army camp lol Hahahaha

That's the standard operations of Every Army kid.... By the way where's the link for your claim of terrorists destroying artilery in Base????? where's the link for 2 terrorirst controlling the base???

stop kidding yourself and give me a solid proof of your claim

Confirmed reports One Indian Army Captain One JCO and three soldiers dead in the freedom Fighter Attack. Multiple Artillery units destroyed. Still a developing story attack under way.

comfirmed by you!!!!

First of all the casuality is 3 including an officer. Militants never entered inside the camp kid... stop spreading false info
its not going toget you anything but self satisfaction

Neither Baluchis are declared terrorists by UN...but there are terrorist baluchis....siliarly there are terrorist kashmiris.....
Mr.Indian...Baluchistan is not a disputed territory as per UN while kashmir is..Your very own Nehru took this issue in UN..
so no comparison..

Sir I am not insulting any one. In Kashmir this is war. You call them terrorist when they are fighting for their freedom. You start calling them freedom fighter you will get the due respect from me. The attacker were shouting leave Kashmir openly.

Do you have same views on APS school attackers, or Quetta police training attackers.

Do you have same views on APS school attackers, or Quetta police training attackers.
Sir Pakistan is not occupying any one or forcing it law or Pakistan has not invaded any one. What is happening in Kashmir is occupation.

And here is your proof the Attack still continues
The camp, which appears to be an artillery base, is located in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara district near the Indian-Pakistani separation line.

The military managed to fend off the assault after a four-hour gunfight, the broadcaster said, adding the camp was being searched for more attackers.

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201704271053048844-three-indian-soldiers-killed-kashmir/

Sir Pakistan is not occupying any one or forcing it law or Pakistan has not invaded any one. What is happening in Kashmir is occupation.

And here is your proof the Attack still continues
The camp, which appears to be an artillery base, is located in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara district near the Indian-Pakistani separation line.

The military managed to fend off the assault after a four-hour gunfight, the broadcaster said, adding the camp was being searched for more attackers.

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201704271053048844-three-indian-soldiers-killed-kashmir/

It is subjective,

If you ask APS attackers/ Quetta attackers of supporters whether Pakistan is occupying any one or forcing its law or Pakistan has invaded, their views will differs from you. But that doesnot make them right.

There are humans, and there are animals. There was no Indian supporting APS attackers/ Quetta Attackers/ Sehwan attackers in the threads. You figure out who you are

@mods @Horus. Title please,. Freedom fighters attacking military target... not terrorism

Indian Army has air lifted the injured soldier to the Army's 92 base hospital

Grenade Blasts are being heard in the area of Kupwara camp.

Grenade attacks have continued for 3 hours now by freedom fighters.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom