What's new

Attack on Kupwara Army Camp in Kashmir

As of now its 3 Martyrs not 5

Army sources have now confirmed that three soldiers — an officer, a junior commissioned officer and a jawan — have been killed in the attack. Sources had earlier said that five soldiers had been killed

Those news are reporting late and Indian Army has no knowledge they are busy running.

Latest: Asia Andrabi Kashmiri leader has been arrested by Indian forces. Kupwara attack still continues.

Asia Andrabi has been arrested for singing Pakistani national anthem.

Keep focus here and stop making stories up from your backside and use abusive language. Then nobody has to digress.
This is not me saying but Indians are condemning the Indian Army.

If they attacked only army than they would be rightly termed as insurgents, but they attack civilians hence they are termed as terrorists, n this is nit my logic but the universally accepted defination of a terrorist...

but lakshar's target both the civilians and army how do you term them then? Good terrorist ?

They can do another surgical strike which they will proclaim "victory" and the Indian population will be blissfully ignorant of the ground realities. Another attack will happen and the cycle will continue. Narendra Modi has taken his own people for a ride. Shame.

The attack was carrier out on an artillery brigade and reports of multiple Artillery guns being destroyed in the attack.

Sir I am not insulting any one. In Kashmir this is war. You call them terrorist when they are fighting for their freedom. You start calling them freedom fighter you will get the due respect from me. The attacker were shouting leave Kashmir openly.

LoL... these terrorists fight ing army is only going to make the lives difficult for the kashmiris... Kashmir will never get off from indian hands no matter how Paistanis think... We succefully stopped pakistan military from invading Kashmir 2 times.. do you think these pigs can draw IA away from Kashmir then you people are kidding yourselves

The attack was carrier out on an artillery brigade and reports of multiple Artillery guns being destroyed in the attack.

give me the link for your report...

but lakshar's target both the civilians and army how do you term them then? Good terrorist ?
When have they targetted civilians specifically??, when was the last time a kashmiri mujahid blew himself up in a market place??, dont spread lies to appease ur egos, u r a human bieng n hence tyranny should sicken u even if it is bieng practiced by ur own state..

@Horus kindly issue out a warning to all indian members that they cannot term kashmiri mujahideen as terrorists or else they will be handed out bans, this is pakistan defence forum, my suggestion is that it should be the official stance of this forum that branding of freedom fighters of kashmir as terrorists must be strictly forbidden in accordance with the official narrative of the islamic republic of pakistan to whom all of us are subservient.

When have they targetted civilians specifically??, when was the last time a kashmiri mujahid blew himself up in a market place??, dont spread lies to appease ur egos, u r a human bieng n hence tyranny should sicken u even if it is bieng practiced by ur own state..

@Horus kindly issue out a warning to all indian members that they cannot term kashmiri mujahideen as terrorists or else they will be handed out bans, this is pakistan defence forum, my suggestion is that it should be the official stance of this forum that branding of freedom fighters of kashmir as terrorists must be strictly forbidden in accordance with the official narrative of the islamic republic of pakistan to whom all of us are subservient.

Excellent idea @WebMaster

but there are terrorist baluchis.

We dont call them terrorist Balochis, we call them Naraz Baloch bhai, hence hundred of them are surrendering themselves to state in recent time. no one Abuse Balochs in Pakistan. you will never see a Pakistani bad mouthing Baloch.

ON topic, Salute to freedom fighters.

Stop joking just 3 days ago they killed a PDP politician... you think India is going to sit and talk with these punks or with Pakistan???!! No way you use stones we'll deliver you bullets
Politicians are agents of the state hence are not termed as civilians, educate ur self on how the rest of the world thinks and wait little bakht ur time will come soon, after kashmir we will lay claim to dehli as its throne was rightfully ours before the british illegaly snatched it from us, in the meantime dont qoute me again, i feel it as a personal insult to indulge in a discussion with the lowest of human kind n former subject...thy shalt kneel and flatter again...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom