What's new

Attack Myanmar Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
China will be the first one to veto any UNSC move on Myanmar. Want to know why, China invest almost 2 Billion dollars every year in Myanmar. You can see how China acting in Syria against the wishes of Arab League. In the Rakhine States where the riots happened China has following interest.

1) Deep sea Port Kyaukphyu.
2) Oil and gas pipeline from Kyaukphyu to Kunming.
3) A rail line connecting Kyaukphyu with Kunming in China most likely to be completed by 2015-16.
z120206OGJssm04.jpg

The Myanmar govt. has stabbed China in the back and is courting the West. China would be more than happy to "liberate" Arakan province from Burma.

The Myanmar govt. has stabbed China in the back and is courting the West. China would be more than happy to "liberate" Arakan province from Burma.

China's policy is non-interference in any country's internal affairs.

If the Muslim world wants to take action against Burma, that's up to them. We won't interfere.

Myanmar has never been a reliable Chinese ally anyway. The Muslim world is far more important to China, because that's where all our resources come from.

The minority uygurs in china has already destroyed our good feeling.

It will not be easy.
the uygurs tried to hijak our plane 2 month ago.

What do Uyghurs have to do with this issue?

Uyghurs are Chinese people. They are one of the 56 ethnic groups that comprise the Chinese identity.

And the Uyghur issue is not a religious one, since most Muslims in China are Hui Chinese.

China's policy is non-interference in any country's internal affairs.

If the Muslim world wants to take action against Burma, that's up to them. We won't interfere.

Myanmar has never been a reliable Chinese ally anyway. The Muslim world is far more important to China, because that's where all our resources come from.

I bet to differ.

I think China will help or offers assistance if any of her neighbors invades by outside forces when asked, unless that neighbor is an official enemy of China.

I bet to differ.

I think China will help or offers assistance if any of her neighbors invades by outside forces when asked, unless that neighbor is an official enemy of China.

If they are actually asking us for help, then it is no longer "interference".

The word interference implies something that is negative, i.e. causing disturbance.

Plus, let's be realistic. Myanmar is actively seeking to turn away from China to the West, whereas the Muslim world supplies most of the oil in the world. Easy choice.

If they are actually asking us for help, then it is no longer "interference".

The word interference implies something that is negative, i.e. causing disturbance.

I'm sure as your original statement says: 'If the Muslim world wants to take action against Burma.' Myanmar will definitely ask for China's assistance.

I'm sure as your original statement says: 'If the Muslim world wants to take action against Burma.' Myanmar will definitely ask for China's assistance.

We have no mutual defence treaty with Burma.

The most important thing for China is to secure our resource routes. The resources come from the Muslim world.

Plus, Burma is trying to stab us in the back by joining hands with the USA. Why should we respond to backstabbing with friendliness?

we will and must interfere.

Says who? Some German guy?

The Chinese Government can speak for itself, and it has not made any promises at all to help Burma.

Says who? Some German guy?

The Chinese Government can speak for itself, and it has not made any promises at all to help Burma.

I am not german guy. and I speak for myself.
you hongkong people will not understand how dangerous the muslim can be.

I am not german guy. and I speak for myself.
you hongkong people will not understand how dangerous the muslim can be.

Liar. Look here:

one India Film "3 Idiots" ist curently very popular in chinese internet.
lot of people have seen this movie in internet ( translated version) that is absolutly nice Movie.
we also get worried after seen this film:

1. all parents want their child become doc and engineers.:tup:
technologie ist the most dangerous weapon.

(in china. most of die parents want their child to be bussinessman and make big money. )

2. keep saying "all ist well" even wenn they are in trouble.
that shows confident and perseverance.
their LCA program ist good example ( almost 30 years development)

3. even the very poor family want their child zu get good education.

hope we can see more bollywood film in traslated version.

The PRC Government is very clear about this, Chinese Muslims and Uyghurs are Chinese people.

That is the official government policy.

Your personal bias is irrelevant.

Liar. Look here:

The PRC Government is very clear about this, Chinese Muslims and Uyghurs are Chinese people.

That is the official government policy.
I am in china the so called 根红苗正.
and do you speak for the goverment??
I never denied that Uyghurs are chinese people. but sometime they are troublemaker.

I am in china the so called 根红苗正.
and do you speak for the goverment??

The PRC Government can speak for itself. It is called Government policy.

你真的不明白吗? :rolleyes:

If you think there is a Government policy to help Burma in a war, then show it to me.

Otherwise it is irrelevant.

We have no mutual defence treaty with Burma.

The most important thing for China is to secure our resource routes. The resources come from the Muslim world.

Plus, Burma is trying to stab us in the back by joining hands with the USA. Why should we respond to backstabbing with friendliness?

It's in China own national interests to stop foreign powers, disregard their origin, to infringe on her neighbors and regimes of said neighbor come and go but the neighbor herself will always be there. For example, if Mongolia, a hostile neighbor of China, is being invaded by Russia and asks China helps, I don't think China will refused. She'll help the best ways she can, covertly if not overtly.

It's in China own national interests to stop foreign powers, disregard their origin, to infringe on her neighbors and regimes of said neighbor come and go but the neighbor herself will always be there. For example, if Mongolia, a hostile neighbor of China, is being invaded by Russia and asks China helps, I don't think China will refused. She'll help the best ways she can, covertly if not overtly.

Depends on the situation.

But in this scenario, if the whole Muslim world wants to fight against Burma, then what is more logical?

Saudi supplies our oil, Iran supplies our oil, etc. That's it.

Burma on the other hand, wants to backstab us by being friendly with the USA. I think that if they want to do that, then why should we help them? Why should we fight against our own oil suppliers on behalf of a backstabber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom