What's new

Attack Myanmar Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with muslims supporting Rohingyas. In fact i want the Rohingyas to return to their homes in Rakhine.
I am just saying that only muslim support to Rohingyas will not solve their problems until they have support from non-muslims too. But that will not happen until the hypocratic attitude of muslims and their countries are dropped..

Thee Hipocracy is from your side....Its you who hate us so much that you gone blind..
You are suggesting that Muslims should not support Rohingya because they didn't attack Darfur?
What a silly logic you have...

Killing Muslim has become a norm these days and nobody objects to that..
Thats why its a need of the day for Muslims to get united and form a Military alliance.

But despite your hate,we are still here and flourishing...Your previous generation did all they could to kill Muslims and get rid of Islam but to no avail .You will only raise your blood pressure hating us

I wonder why Indians always complain about protection of minorities in Pakistan.But support killing of Minority in Burma...
Your hate against Muslims has no limits.

Indians always complain about protection of minorities in Pakistan because India is not having loving relationship with Pakistan.......Pakistan complains of one things and India complains of other things.
you are true .........my hate against Muslims has no limit.
On a side not........I am not a hindu ........so after reading my reply, plz dont curse hindus

Thee Hipocracy is from your side....Its you who hate us so much that you gone blind..
You are suggesting that Muslims should not support Rohingya because they didn't attack Darfur?
What a silly logic you have...

Killing Muslim has become a norm these days and nobody objects to that..
Thats why its a need of the day for Muslims to get united and form a Military alliance.

Did i say that?? it was one of many examples... what about what is happening in Nigeria. every other week we hear 50 christians dead, 70 christians dead when some islamic group attacks a church. we dont hear condemnation coming from islamic coutries..

what about Hindus in Pakistan? do we hear even a word of sympathy? ur own justice system support pedophiles as long as the kid 'willingly' converts. Ya! we know how much willing she was!

All hindus hide behind atheism..
May you rot in your hate...and die hating :lol:
80% of 1.2 billion Indians are Hindus.....and you know this fact....any proof....:lol:

If we hide behind Atheism, don't ever bring Hindutva terrorism, or Hindu extremists.....:no:

Did i say that?? it was one of many examples... what about what is happening in Nigeria. every other week we hear 50 christians dead, 70 christians dead when some islamic group attacks a church. we dont hear condemnation coming from islamic coutries..

what about Hindus in Pakistan? do we hear even a word of sympathy? ur own justice system support pedophiles as long as the kid 'willingly' converts. Ya! we know how much willing she was!

Good then if you have such a soft corner about Christians of Nigeria , of Sudan and everywhere in the world..Why doesn't India send an army to help them?

We are muslims and obviously we have sympathies with Muslims..Deal with it.
There is no Proof of wrong doing from Rohingya Muslims proportionate to the killings they are facing...Unless from bloggs and banana journalism...
Its just a majority Budhists cleansing Muslims based on their religion only..
Thats why a need for Muslims to help them based on their religion only..
so there is the link.

All hindus hide behind atheism..
I wont be surprised if you are one of them...:lol:

This hater is not atheist nor hindu...............This hater belongs to small group that was killed, tortured and nearly 90% wipped out from the earth..............but we came back ,modified ourselves.......became saint soldiers from only saint......... kicked the hell out of criminals............and ruled so called Pakistan for nearly a century.

peace

Good then if you have such a soft corner about Christians of Nigeria , of Sudan and everywhere in the world..Why doesn't India send an army to help them?

We are muslims and obviously we have sympathies with Muslims..Deal with it.
If just sympathy helped in removing evils, world would have been a better and more peaceful state.

Actions followed by this emotion matters to the person for whom you have sympathy.....

Where was the sympathy when Afghan muslims needed help, living in oppressed regime supported by a Muslim country, bombed by Christian country....and funny things is you gave them passage to invade war on Muslims....:enjoy:

Stop using religious framework, its all about geo-politics.....if someone really cared, it was Turkey who did the action behind sympathy, rest just shed crocodile tears.

80% of 1.2 billion Indians are Hindus.....and you know this fact....any proof....:lol:

If we hide behind Atheism, don't ever bring Hindutva terrorism, or Hindu extremists.....:no:
you...shut up..
I am not bringing Hindutva...
Just trying to bring out closet hindus out of their closets :lol:

Hah! u dont know why countries choose to participate in UN peacekeeping missions..First it gives them international exposure, second it helps them get good iternational press. more importantly lot of aid is given to those nations in form of military or diplomatic..why do u think countries like Bangladesh, India, Nigeria and Pakistan form the bulk of UN peacekeeping forces. because we all have large standing armies and we use it gain something..Nothing noble about intentions of the respective govts. though i would salute the soldiers for risking their lives, sometimes in overwhelming situations.

Who says UN peacekeeping missions are easy and luxury? They aren't! That's why they are given benefits. And people do die in them.

also Israel..remember that...

Yeah, remember Shah-era Iran supported Israel :lol:

Even if Muslim countries do speak out, they rarely have any real affect. They simply do not have the strength.

And if your logic were to be held true, then Turkey would not have distributed aid among Buddhists who were affected in Arakan.

As I said, your analogy is flawed.

i would request u to do the same Kid!

Hey, you started it.

And you people supported Saddam's forces during the First Gulf War.

Lanaat on you :angry:

All hindus hide behind atheism..Most probably you are one of them..

Prometheus is a Muslim you fool :rofl:

you...shut up..
I am not bringing Hindutva...
Just trying to bring out closet hindus out of their closets :lol:
Awww....such a nice effort....but sorry buddy, all in vain...

By the way, aren't you the same one who was laughing on suicide of an Indian girl and here you are preaching sympathy....see who came out of his closet....:lol:

Awww....such a nice effort....but sorry buddy, all in vain...

By the way, aren't you the same one who was laughing on suicide of an Indian girl and here you are preaching sympathy....see who came out of his closet....:lol:

No i was laughing on the idiocy of somebody who committed suicide on facebook comments..and didn't know how to shut down the computer..That was regardless of their cast creed religion or nationality.. I had to laugh at how low somebody's IQ can go,that they can kill themselves due to some lines of code displayed on a computer screen...
How does that relate to this thread,if you really are up for an argument?

There should be a military action against those Buddhist terrorists...
Currently Turkish,Saudi,UAE and Pakistani air forces are the most advanced among Muslim world..Can join hands for air strikes.

^^^No Muslim nation has the capability Nor guts to do that! ....

@OP pics you posted are FAKE! , Don't be a part of propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom