Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake
602535_335682046513473_517563933_n.jpg

Manipulating these people is easy.

Truth
419827_10151175178654343_1956598179_n.jpg

Depends on the situation.

But in this scenario, if the whole Muslim world wants to fight against Burma, then what is more logical?

Saudi supplies our oil, Iran supplies our oil, etc. That's it.

Burma on the other hand, wants to backstab us by being friendly with the USA. I think that if they want to do that, then why should we help them? Why should we fight against our own oil suppliers on behalf of a backstabber?

What about Syria, China is already supporting Assad regime against the wishes of majority countries of the OIC.

There is attacks going on in ASAM india
i dont know why r there chinees in asam? or why r there Indian in asam most of the native asamies look like chinees

tell all Indians to go back 4m asam

see the below gentle man is asami where does he look like Indian?

Deepika14.jpg

or this assami leader
06TH_PROMODE__1045787e.jpg

or this assami family

assam1_20101119.jpg

i dont know why r there chinees in asam? or why r there Indian in asam most of the native asamies look like chinees

Deepika14.jpg

or this assami family

assam1_20101119.jpg

You can't even recognize Assamese, none of them are Assamese. :rofl::rofl:

But the man in the first picture is indeed a Chinese. Chinese community in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't even recognize Assamese, none of them are Assamese. :rofl::rofl:

But the man in the first picture is indeed a Chinese. Chinese community in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Veteran CPI leader, former Assam minister and President of the All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC)

so according to u ur logic applies only for Muslims and not in case of Assam

i think Assam can be a more successful state under china what do u say?

tell all the Indians to leave Assam

UNCIVILISED & BARBARIC ACT IN INDEPENDENT INDIA

it is too shameful 4 me to post the pic go read it

Tribal woman stripped & assaulted, Assam flares in shock | SAT - South Asia Times

look at the comments eg:- "Then why they call “INDEPENDENT INDIA”. Do we Have any freedom???"

Sadly true...........

Veteran CPI leader, former Assam minister and President of the All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC)

so according to u ur logic applies only for Muslims and not in case of Assam

i think Assam can be a more successful state under china what do u say?

tell all the Indians to leave Assam

Promod Gogoi, does the name sounds like Chinese to you, idiot.

Promod Gogoi, does the name sounds like Chinese to you, idiot.

Idiot that is exactly what i am trying to say ur Indain frnd said he is not Indian

anyhow most of them look like chinees so its there Indians should immediately vacant it.

Idiot that is exactly what i am trying to say ur Indain frnd said he is not Indian

anyhow most of them look like chinees so its there Indians should immediately vacant it.

And few days ago Chinese PDF members were saying, they don't look like Chinese. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Deepika14.jpg

or this assami leader

or this assami family

assam1_20101119.jpg

OMG. Chang is an assamese?

Meiyang Ch

look Idiot how assamese look like.

3814288459_666ed0bd30.jpg

57623-91255-Gayatri1.jpg

thumbnail.php

assam-people.jpg

785971710_cQemQ-L.jpg

from which angle these people look like Chinese.

BTW. If you remove assam and tripura. People from rest of NE look like Chinese/mongoloid.

OMG. Chang is a assamese?

Meiyang Ch

look Idiot who assamese look like.

Don't worry mate, when they can show Chinese or Tibetans or Thai as Rohingayas in their propaganda pictures on Rakhine Riots. Don't expect they know anything about North-East India. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

WITH THE FORUM MODERATOR'S PERMISSION:

I would like to post genuine pics about how Muslims massacred innocent Buddhist monks in Thailand and how their jihad is going on against my community in these countries for decades.

If you see some of the pics here, they are either PSed or have been taken from other incidents (Tibet Earthquake) and shown as if Buddhists attacked and killed them.

Will you allow me to post the reality about how Buddhists are being attacked?

Do you have the courage to once face the truth than lying always?

And then you wonder why Muslims are having problem with every other non-Muslim country on this planet. Whether it is Christians, Jews, Hindus, Atheists or us Buddhists, Muslim community has repeatedly shown its hostility to every single community.

You might call me a troll but if the Moderator allows, I would like to post the pics of the massacre that Muslims have been doing in Thailand's Buddhist areas to justify their so-called holy war against innocent monks and villagers.

If you can justify jihad with fake pictures, do you really think that Buddhists cannot even defend themselves or retaliate against wrong?

Let me highlight some errors made by your community repeatedly in the modern history:

1- You made the Christians your enemy in modern times through attacks like 9/11, London subway attack, Spain train attack, Beslan School Siege, Moscow terror strikes etc.

2- You made Jews your enemy by constantly attempting to harm their holy land, Israel.

3- You could not come to terms in the last 1,200 years with the Hindus and are still at war with them through attacks like what happened in Assam last week and what happened in J&K 20 years ago.

4- Atheist Communists were your enemies again for the reason that you did not comply with government laws and formed your own.

In Atheist China as well, you are not satisfied with anything despite the fact that Chinese government is doing so much development work and providing infrastructure.

5- Now you are spreading hate and false messages while constantly attacking our Buddhist community. Anyone wearing saffron or maroon robes doesn't become a Buddhist monk.

This means you are going on at cross roads against all the major communities of the world.

Tell me where do people like you who have problem with everyone, want to take this?

Where do you want to stop this war at?

It is high time that the Muslim society looks into its own extremist elements and reforms.

There are good people and bad people in all communities but a certain portion of them ruin lives for everyone.

This religious-war is getting too much for everyone to handle and the world community at large is really running short of anymore patience.

Let this not escalate into something like a dangerous series of incidents that had consumed the world 65 years ago.
You Forgot to include Sikhs in that list of your......Btw forget about all of us they didn't even left Ahmadi's and Shia's...which are part of muslim world....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom