What's new

Attack Myanmar Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think there is a Government policy to help Burma in a war, then show it to me.

Otherwise it is irrelevant.
there is no policy to help burma in a war.
but we have try to stop the war from the begining to protect our own interrest.

Forget war.

The best solution would be for China (and anyone else) to put pressure on the Burmese govt. to treat their Rohingya citizens fairly.

The Muslim world should spend some of their oil money to build schools, etc. and help the Rohingyas become more competitive within Burma.

你真的不明白吗? :
我们可以支持每个单独的穆斯林国家比如沙特巴基斯坦伊朗。
但我们不能支持穆斯林的联盟。 联盟的穆斯林会成为中国的噩梦。

好,我明白了。

But we should not discuss such matters on an international forum. Stick to the topic.

Why you folks started conversing in native language? Anyone can translate and read what you are saying anyways so why not stick to the discussion in english only?

In my opinion, China will do everything possible to protect its interests. Meanwhile, I think Myanmar need to seriously address the issues of Rohingyas as well. They can not and should not keep the issue in lingo for too long.

Depends on the situation.

But in this scenario, if the whole Muslim world wants to fight against Burma, then what is more logical?

Saudi supplies our oil, Iran supplies our oil, etc. That's it.

Burma on the other hand, wants to backstab us by being friendly with the USA. I think that if they want to do that, then why should we help them? Why should we fight against our own oil suppliers on behalf of a backstabber?

Let's be fair, Myanmar is not back stabbing China per se but it's in her self interests to invert diversifies her investment and a way to counter China's over influences. China still remain as her most powerful investor and ally. Do not forget every regime has to answer or pacify its' nationalistic elements from within and take a more balance approach. Anti western fraction is still firmly in control in Myanmar.

Let's say if the US invades Myanmar would China help, again the best she can, if ask? If the answer is yes then it doesn't matter who invades and China will help. It has been China's imperial thinking for millenniums to help her friendly neighbors and this time is no different disregard how powerful the invader is.

It's for the same reason China must help.

Let's be fair, Myanmar is not back stabbing China per se but it's in her self interests to invert diversifies her investment and a way to counter China's over influences. China still remain as her most powerful investor and ally. Do not forget every regime has to answer or pacify its' nationalistic elements from within and take a more balance approach. Anti western fraction is still firmly in control in Myanmar.

Let's say if the US invades Myanmar would China help, again the best she can, if ask? If the answer is yes then it doesn't matter who invades and China will help. It has been China's imperial thinking for millenniums to help her friendly neighbors and this time is no different disregard how powerful the invader is.

The difference here is that we are talking about a war between countries that are all friendly to China.

Since China is allies/friends with Pakistan, Burma, Bangladesh, Iran, and many other Muslim countries around the world.

If two of your friends are fighting, the reasonable response would be to try and stop the fight. Not to join one side and fight the other side.

So much hard work for cd to sugar coat his countrymen and let the other nationalities to hear what they want to hear. :-)

The fact is China will oppose any resolution against Burma in un, in fact it was China who kept the junta alive when Myanmar was sanctioned by West. It was junta who revoked the nationality of rohingyas back in 80s.

The Myanmar govt. has stabbed China in the back and is courting the West. China would be more than happy to "liberate" Arakan province from Burma.

I bit of knowledge about Myanmar geography will help for sure. Arakan doesn't border China. Chinese clout in Myanmar far exceeds any western power.

So much hard work for cd to sugar coat his countrymen and let the other nationalities to hear what they want to hear. :-)

The fact is China will oppose any resolution against Burma in China, in fact it was China who kept the junta alive when Myanmar was sanctioned by West. It was junta who revoked the nationally of rohingyas back in 80s.

I bit of knowledge about Myanmar geography will help for sure. Arakan doesn't border China.

Hahahaha...This is not the first time he is doing this....

OIC or, any Muslim country will think many times before taking action against Myanmar. Even in the current meeting, the main topic was Syria.

I bit of knowledge about Myanmar geography will help for sure. Arakan doesn't border China.

I don't think Developereo meant that literally.

Myanmar is still technically a friendly country to China, despite their recent overtures to the West.

In a situation where two friends are fighting, the solution is to stop the fight. Or if you are unable to do so, then just stay out of it.

But to do a "Korean War" style invasion, on behalf of one side against the other, is extremely unlikely.

Hahahaha...This is not the first time he is doing this....

OIC or, any Muslim country will think many times before taking action against Myanmar. Even in the current meeting, the main topic was Syria.

Yes the effort he takes to make him and his countrymen to appear politically correct suggests me something. But let's not digress.

Yes the effort he takes to make him and his countrymen to appear politically correct suggests me something. But let's not digress.

Buddy, you were the one proclaiming to everyone that your skin was "very fair".

But when someone took you up on it, you lightened your profile picture. :lol:

Arakan doesn't border China.

You're right, we have no claims on Arakan and it's none of our business. Aksai Chin and Zangnan on the other hand...

Well at least we don't cheat the world hiding behind candles,sandal incense eating vegetables farting methane and telling the world we wont kill grasshoppers because Buddha told us,but readily kill humans and their children in mass....
and shooting people wearing saintly orange robes and then going back to weird bell ringing and mediation....

So you do admit that you kill on the call of religion and justify it as a holy war? By your statement you say that you openly kill those who are not of your community as it is ordained and considered pious?

Good. That is what I wanted to hear straight from the horse's mouth.

If you think your childish provocation is going to cause me to speak something against a religion that many good people follow in other countries as well, you are really being immature.

and yes you are all afraid of Muslims and feel insecure in front of us, that's why this paranoia...

Whatever makes you sleep, kid.

I don't think Developereo meant that literally.

Myanmar is still technically a friendly country to China, despite their recent overtures to the West.

In a situation where two friends are fighting, the solution is to stop the fight. Or if you are unable to do so, then just stay out of it.

But to do a "Korean War" style invasion, on behalf of one side against the other, is extremely unlikely.

Since no Muslim country will wage war against Myanmar, not even Bangladesh, then I guess he was suggesting that China should help rohingyas to curve a new country off Myanmar.

Let's agree that China indeed is ready to help the rohingya in some alternate universe. But how could China help rohingyas except for being involved directly as Arakan doesn't border China to begin with.

Buddy, you were the one proclaiming to everyone that your skin was "very fair".

But when someone took you up on it, you lightened your profile picture. :lol:

You're right, we have no claims on Arakan and it's none of our business. Aksai Chin and Zangnan on the other hand...

Personal attack buddy and you won't be able to provide screen shot, but I can show you some screen shots, you wanna see? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom