What's new

Atheist Conversion to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
no offense to anybody but i personally think that those who convert to any religion are actually weak from inside, they don't have a stand in their life.

I mean how do you brought up as an atheist. Your parent told you look beta, there's no gods and goddesses, everything creation of man to fight their own weakness, now have some more idlli - and you believed them? Then you're a believer, not an agnostic/atheist.

Why is it so hard to believe? I was brought up an atheist by my atheist parents. Only if your parents teach you the idea of religion and God ,you become a believer. I had nothing to believe at the first place. Nothing convinced me to start believing later.

no offense to anybody but i personally think that those who convert to any religion are actually weak from inside, they don't have a stand in their life.

wht u ve 2 say abt those people who make such statements :lol:

Why is it so hard to believe? I was brought up an atheist by my atheist parents. Only if your parents teach you the idea of religion and God ,you become a believer. I had nothing to believe at the first place. Nothing convinced me to start believing later.

The point he wanted to make was, atheist is not a religion itself, with its own beliefs(or nonbeliefs). Basic skepticism and rationalism are more important to be atheist than somebody who you trust saying: "there is no God", and you believing him.

About the guy, I think we all sometimes are in position when we feel helpless and dejected. Alcohol, drugs and religion can help you overcome it in short term. But God help, if you are hooked to it.

Where are the muslim atheists. Are they hiding? Would love to know their opinion on why an atheist will convert to islam( the opposite of what they did).

You can't be filled with vacuum, can you? Noone is born a religious man.

Where are the muslim atheists. Are they hiding? Would love to know their opinion on why an atheist will convert to islam( the opposite of what they did).

the truth is that a true atheist will never convert. that guy in video is making fun of all the atheists in this world.

if u knew life better then you would yourself had answer this question

kaafir hai woh jo bande nahi islam k
laam k maanind hain gesu mere ghanshyam k
kaafir hain woh jo bande nahi is laam k

Man it does not matter what religon you follow at the end of the day each religon speaks of the same supreme being but its us human beings who take it for the sake of our ego and continue to fight in the name of god, and those who actually do i guess they will be the first to roast in hell for the reason of killing the fellow mates which god created he never asked to kill people for him or do his dirty work, but we remain and try to remain on moral high ground in front of god too

There are some ex-muslims on youtube who have strong opinion about their religion. Especially the Arabs who fully understand their religious texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom