What's new

Atheist Conversion to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the theistic argument that 'something cannot be created out of nothing' is a void argument considering the fact that apparently after all their God came into existence out of nothing & this question that who created God is shunned by a theistic mind & thrown into dustbin of faith!

Faith: not *wanting* to know what is true --- Friedrich Nietzsche

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything ------ Friedrich Nietzsche

what before god ? No one actually know
What before big bang or t = 0? no one actually knows....

so whats the point....

I am not sure if god exists or not but i am sure bigoted humans made bigoted religons. Funny thing is they kill on the name of religon and blame it on god...

221792_10150271806683835_735618834_9342193_859081_n.jpg

I would like to share my personal experience regarding conversions i see around in Chicago.

I own a restaurant and its in black neigborhood ..I brought it from a nice muslim old man.Restaurant is in place where community of black people is really poor, its dangerous area, high crime rate..All are drug addicts...Mostly Illiterate people. So restaurant was like take away with bullet proof glasses with many precautionary measures..
This old man used to give free food or jobs or help some needy drug addicts and than ask them to simply join islam.. Alot of black people joinned islam like this, than these people start saying to non-muslims to convert into islam and blindly when someone asks them about the religion they didn't had iota of knowledge..

I personally had a good discussion with a black convert, he said he was alone, in pains, drug addiction and than this muslim guy helped me , gave me food and job..so i converted to islam...

To like 90% of black converts, islam was taken just for sake of the personal goods and facilities offered to them by kind muslims.

I did my schooling from a christian school, so i know this also..
There is striking similarity between these Black people and Indian so called scheduled tribes and low caste.
Its like totally similar sense of conversion ..Thousands of scheduled ,low caste,poor and illiterate people converted into christianity because of money , food and clothing given to them by chiristian missionaries (Majority of money for these missionaries came from rome) ..

I just shared my experience of living in US and India...By any mean i didn't wanted to demean any religion... I would just say, that i swear to myself that its all true.

this thread is interesting i'll be back if its not closed :D

The point is none of the Arab scientist looked to Koran to learn about science but looked at Greek books. And skeptic were still around at that time namely al-razi.

I know exactly what happened when i posted this, I guess 99.9% Muslims ignore the very existence of skeptics among them, Al-Razi & others have wrote books simply demolishing the very foundations of Prophet-hood & Islam, any one doing that these days will be victim of a person looking for eternally blessed virgins

When Islamic atheism thrived | Amira Nowaira | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

well the theistic argument that 'something cannot be created out of nothing' is a void argument considering the fact that apparently after all their God came into existence out of nothing & this question that who created God is shunned by a theistic mind & thrown into dustbin of faith!

Correction here dude. Something physical(matter) cannot be created out of nothing. God is not physical entity so he don't need any cause. He is eternal by definition. We need to look at attributes of God before asking question who created God. Somewhere something has to eternally be self-existence in order to be the first cause, which would then be God. The universe is not eternal and, thus needs a Creator. The Creator is eternal, and does not need to have been created.

Correction here dude. Something physical(matter) cannot be created out of nothing. God is not physical entity so he don't need any cause. He is eternal by definition. We need to look at attributes of God before asking question who created God. Somewhere something has to eternally be self-existence in order to be the first cause, which would then be God. The universe is not eternal and, thus needs a Creator. The Creator is eternal, and does not need to have been created.

Depends on how you define God, for some people there's no personal God who actaully replies to prayer (the deistic view) but you are assuming things about a made up supernatural being, presupposing the potential for something you claim cannot exist within materialism. It's just as foolish as making up any other fairy tale. You are only going into circles which proves absolutely NOTHING & you have have no evidence to pre-suppose the non materialistic state of God. If everything supposedly needs a cause why can't have God have a cause :D
moreover it cannot satisfy me that a just , Rehman ur Raheem God is punishing human race just for an apple. reminds me of what Alan Harvey has said about Christianity:

"I told my children never to touch the fruit bowl. They were naughty and touched it though, so I threw them out in the middle of winter and cursed them to suffer horribly for the rest of their lives, and for all subsequent generations to suffer also. I forgave them by sending my newest child to them to be tortured and murdered. Am I a bit sick?"-- Alan Harvey

I cannot conceive of a genuine scientist without that profound faith. The situation may be expressed by an image: science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

Albert Einstein

Depends on how you define God, for some people there's no personal God who actaully replies to prayer (the deistic view) but you are assuming things about a made up supernatural being, presupposing the potential for something you claim cannot exist within materialism. It's just as foolish as making up any other fairy tale. You are only going into circles which proves absolutely NOTHING & you have have no evidence to pre-suppose the non materialistic state of God. If everything supposedly needs a cause why can't have God have a cause :D
moreover it cannot satisfy me that a just , Rehman ur Raheem God is punishing human race just for an apple. reminds me of what Alan Harvey has said about Christianity:

"I told my children never to touch the fruit bowl. They were naughty and touched it though, so I threw them out in the middle of winter and cursed them to suffer horribly for the rest of their lives, and for all subsequent generations to suffer also. I forgave them by sending my newest child to them to be tortured and murdered. Am I a bit sick?"-- Alan Harvey

Everything is relative. Nothing can be be understood by itself instead an added dimension had to be taken into account. That added dimension is also dependent on something else and this chain goes on and on and on..................
For Example:
Stupidity or Intelligence is Relative or in other wortds nothing is stupid or intelligent. A stupid argument infront of any third person may not be a stupid infront of you or vice versa. This means that ability of a person to comprehend makes any argument stupid or intelligent. Here ability is also relevant.
When you (human being) cannot claim that you have explored whole earth and have understood all processes on this earth, forget about universe and have took full control on science and can explain everything, when you cannot comprehend and understand existence of GOD and its decisions how can you claim non-existence of GOD?

when you cannot comprehend and understand existence of GOD and its decisions how can you claim non-existence of GOD?

This absolutely STUPID, sorry! Atheists dispute the very existence of God & then after that you are again pre-assuming that he exists & then carrying on your argument.
Yes i really cannot comprehend the decisions made by God, I mean yeah i really cannot make sense of actions of a sadist sitting in the sky!

& what makes you think that one Book of yours which is obsessed with what people are doing in private & has a little bit of twist in it can answer everything in the universe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom