What's new

Atheist Conversion to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agnostic is someone who believes in God but is open to religious ideas. Atheist is just a non believer.

Not really
Agnostic is someone who don't care whether god exist or not. Agnostics are people who choos, or feel compelled, to live with uncertainty. They do not tell themselves that there is a God, or that there is not .
To be non believer you need to have a disbelief in GOD which is belief without any proof :)

Not really
Agnostic is someone who don't care whether god exist or not. Agnostics are people who choos, or feel compelled, to live with uncertainty. They do not tell themselves that there is a God, or that there is not .
To be non believer you need to have a disbelief in GOD which is belief without any proof :)

According to dictionary:
Agnostic: a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as god, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.

Agnostic | Define Agnostic at Dictionary.com

Frankly, I find the arrogance of atheists charming. It is like a little boy who learned a few things and now thinks he knows it all.

Almost everyone in the world is an atheist in the sense that they don't believe in a whole lot of gods except that sanctioned by their religion. Why is it then surprising that there are those who believe in one less God?

Almost everyone in the world is an atheist in the sense that they don't believe in a whole lot of gods except that sanctioned by their religion. Why is it then surprising that there are those who believe in one less God?

I think Developereo was just referring to the Atheists that he was talking to on this thread, not all Atheists in general.

According to dictionary:
Agnostic: a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as god, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.

Agnostic | Define Agnostic at Dictionary.com

I don't know why you thought the need to bring dictionary here. The word "agnostic" is not as simple as it seems dictionary-wise.

While an atheist rejects all religions and denies the existence of God (and so flaunts the same certitude as the devoutly religious), the agnostic admits that he does not know. "Agnostic" means simply that one does not believe that the answers to the ultimate questions of the universe can be known to absolute and perfect certainty.The atheist basks in the novelty and daring of his opinion while the agnostic cowers in the corner with his uncertainty.

Well, the issue isn't so much whether you believe in this God or that God or those gods. It's about whether you believe in a supernatural force beyond science.

I think Developereo was just referring to the Atheists that he was talking to on this thread, not all Atheists in general.

I was referring broadly to people who assert arrogantly that anyone who believes in God doesn't understand and appreciate logic and science. My claim is that logic and science haven't made God obsolete.

I was referring broadly to people who assert arrogantly that anyone who believes in God doesn't understand and appreciate logic and science. My claim is that logic and science haven't made God obsolete.

I would agree with that position. :tup:

I think that in a competitive environment, underestimating someone because of their personal beliefs, is a foolish move to make.

Just because its printed all over the globe in schools, colleges textbooks doesn't make it being accepted. Take it conspiracy I careless what you call it.

Again before you start to discuss anything and I mean anything at all! A theory is Never The Fact unless proven and many of darwin theories are rejected.
Don't mind mate, You never happened to be a monkey were you? I guess not.

Do you mean that there are people who believe in god as a logical and scientific possibility other than blind belief?

Do you mean that there are people who believe in god as a logical and scientific possibility other than blind belief?

The Scientific method is based on empirical evidence.

There is no empirical evidence whatsoever, to support either side of this argument.

So Science doesn't come into it. It is about "faith", and faith by definition does not require any evidence.

There is a whole bunch of nutjobs like that who try to make a science-religion hybrid . They know if they just teach their holy scriptures, they are in danger of extinction. So they try to mix science or try to prove that what ever science has achieved now is already written in the scriptures. I know Christanity, Islam and Hinduism are involved in this in varying degrees. Christians even have a theme park dedicated to science through christianity in Florida.

There is a whole bunch of nutjobs like that who try to make a science-religion hybrid . They know if they just teach their holy scriptures, they are in danger of extinction. So they try to mix science or try to prove that what ever science has achieved now is already written in the scriptures. I know Christanity, Islam and Hinduism are involved in this in varying degrees. Christians even have a theme park dedicated to science through christianity in Florida.

Yeah I've heard of that...I think it's holy land theme park isn't it. I think there's also a "creationist museum" somewhere in the US, though I'm not sure where.

For non Muslims this video means nothing probably good video to bash at who cares They are more of a flunk in their lives sadly doh!.

For some rare extremists on this forum they'd declare themselves roman gods if they wish and yet proclaim to be ultra liberal with enlightened moderation when it comes to following...Epic Fail for all of you specially liberals and atheists, that poor guy who converted to Islam doesn't even know he's being bashed and discussed.

None of us are bashing the guy, this all started with thread 3 where Waqas baited Shattered into the thread......I've just responded to some of the views put forth by others in subsequent posts.

Amazing Video and an eye opener !

SubhanAllah !

watch at 2:20. laughing so hard when he made fun of the indian hindu and him worshiping elephant head.:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
watch at 2:20. laughing so hard when he made fun of the indian hindu and him worshiping elephant head.:rofl: :rofl:

The leap of faith is to believe in God, after that it is just an utter lack of imagination that prevents you from believing that "God" might appear in a different form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom