What's new

Atheist Conversion to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err......! Wait for Shattered and DaRk WaVe to go boom boom on religion.

haters always gonna hate.......just ignore them !

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Watch the content of the video which is the most important thing !

Skipped it, all he talked about was sterotyping Muslims with bombs and suicide etc.

Maybe he was trying to be funny, certainly wasnt.

How does an atheist convert when he didn't have a faith to begin with? Seems not a true atheist! :lol:
Converts from a non believer to a believer ...

Also have you noticed, most people who convert religions, are always in a mid life crisis.

How does an atheist convert when he didn't have a faith to begin with? Seems not a true atheist! :lol:

Looks like you haven't watched the video then, he clearly stated that he was brought up as an atheist by his parents !

I can't see the video. But I am assuming it's about that profer of mathematics. Well good for him it's not like there no ex-Muslims who aren't atheist . But wait I sopuse those ex-Muslims are "miss guided".

@waqas I have problem with religion when people try to get into science class.

I'll have more to say later on if this thread isn't closed.

looks like no one is going to watch the video...........

I mean how do you brought up as an atheist. Your parent told you look beta, there's no gods and goddesses, everything creation of man to fight their own weakness, now have some more idlli - and you believed them? Then you're a believer, not an agnostic/atheist.

Looks like you haven't watched the video then, he clearly stated that he was brought up as an atheist by his parents !

Then his parents divorced, dog died, friend died, and needing guidence is life with his struggle and decided to follow up on Islam and converted.

So using religion, by thinking will help him to ease the pain, in his eyes, is the story of that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom