What's new

Atheist Conversion to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waqas I have problem with religion when people try to get into science class.

Do you know one thing that Most of the early scientists and mathematician were Muslims i.e., religious!

Reactions: sur
Do you know one thing that Most of the early scientists and mathematician were Muslims i.e., religious!
And your point is ? Most of the early Greek philphoers belied in Aries and Apollo does that make them true?

The point is none of the Arab scientist looked to Koran to learn about science but looked at Greek books. And skeptic were still around at that time namely al-razi.

Waqas if you can prove to me god exists and your god is true god I'll Gladys convert. Inb4 scientific miricals in Koran.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

And your point is ? Most of the early Greek philphoers belied in Aries and Apollo does that make them true?

The point is none of the Arab scientist looked to Koran to learn about science but looked at Greek books. And skeptic were still around at that time namely al-razi.

Waqas if you can prove to me god exists and your god is true god I'll Gladys convert. Inb4 scientific miricals in Koran.

Then his parents divorced, dog died, friend died, and needing guidence is life with his struggle and decided to follow up on Islam and converted.

So using religion, by thinking will help him to ease the pain, in his eyes, is the story of that video.

If converting eases his pain and gives his life peace- then why not- It maybe not the reason for you- but for him it was- so he converted-

Wonder what scientific process he followed to decide there is God now?

Can he share that with us, a scientific process I mean, not some personal mumbo jumbo.

I know a person who did not believe in ghosts, was brought up not to believe in them, after an 'experience in a dark village house' he 100% believes there are ghosts. Frankly I don't find his story inspirational.

Same with this one.

If converting eases his pain and gives his life peace- then why not- It maybe not the reason for you- but for him it was- so he converted-

Totally agree, scenarios that happened to him, was totally out of his own hand.

But what does bother me, is drug takers, thiefts etc, all that converts to a different relgions, to hope all they sins get washed away and help them to recover and take over their life, which is more then a mental block that is happening to them.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Plus this thread will turn into God vs No God thread now, T Faz can you kindly close this thread.

Skipped it, all he talked about was sterotyping Muslims with bombs and suicide etc.

Maybe he was trying to be funny, certainly wasnt.
¨

Did you skipped it or you are asking others to skip it?

Can he share that with us, a scientific process I mean, not some personal mumbo jumbo.

I know a person who did not believe in ghosts, was brought up not to believe in them, after an 'experience in a dark village house' he 100% believes there are ghosts. Frankly I don't find his story inspirational.

Same with this one.

Thats the reason you are not a convert i guess- so nothing extra ordinary here either-

Same with this one.

Thats the reason you are not a convert i guess- so nothing extra ordinary here either-

sorry for mini-moding but @mods. I think we are mature enough to have a disscusion with out throwing person insults. me jonasad have them laods of time and we never insult each other :P.

But what does bother me, is drug takers, thiefts etc, all that converts to a different relgions, to hope all they sins get washed away and help them to recover and take over their life, which is more then a mental block that is happening to them.

Honestly- i do not find any thing wrong here either- you realize your mistake- you try to rectify it-
and Islam means Submission- Submission to the Will of God- You submit yourself to God- and you will be forgiven- Problem Solved- few less crooks, addicts- thieves to worry about in the streets-

sorry for mini-moding but @mods. I think we are mature enough to have a disscusion with out throwing person insults. me jonasad have them laods of time and we never insult each other :P.

Well that JonAsad is really a nice guy- :tup:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom