What's new

Atheist Conversion to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waqas if you can prove to me god exists and your god is true god I'll Gladys convert. Inb4 scientific miricals in Koran.

Some one created you and your parents and the world around you.... that one creator is God.
Didn't you just watched the movie!!! the kind of incidents you refer to as miracles are joke.
Discovering God with scientific evidence, you need to learn science, than you will not ask any one to prove you any thing.
Any thing you choose will prove you God.... just start learning about things.

And your point is ? Most of the early Greek philphoers belied in Aries and Apollo does that make them true?

The point is none of the Arab scientist looked to Koran to learn about science but looked at Greek books. And skeptic were still around at that time namely al-razi.

Waqas if you can prove to me god exists and your god is true god I'll Gladys convert. Inb4 scientific miricals in Koran.

Your point was that religious are those who can't understand science? Atleast this is what I understood from your above quoted post.?

Is English your weak point?

Yes....many years ago, i was dropped out of ISSB due to my poor English grammar and reluctance in English speech.

Now are you going to clarify your point or what?

Some one created you and your parents and the world around you.... that one creator is God.
Didn't you just watched the movie!!! the kind of incidents you refer to as miracles are joke.
Do believe in scientific way you need to learn science.
Any thing you choose will prove you God.... just start learning about things.

For him it was an alien rock.......lol

Yes....many years ago, i was dropped out of ISSB due to my poor English grammar and reluctance in English speech.

Now are you going to clarify your point or what?

Unlucky, you should learn to read more carefully, perhaps reading 3-4 words then taking a gap, to digest what someone have written down.

Your point was that religious are those who can't understand science? Atleast this is what I understood from you above quoted post.?

No i never said that. Great scientist like newton and keppler were relegious.

What i said was "when you bring relegion in science classes" Like stop the teaching of evolution and teach Intelgent desgin.

But what does bother me, is drug takers, thiefts etc, all that converts to a different relgions, to hope all they sins get washed away and help them to recover and take over their life, which is more then a mental block that is happening to them.

If they have paid their debt to society and religion helps them clean up their life, what's wrong with it?

Wonder what scientific process he followed to decide there is God now?

Perhaps he realized that science, like any system of logic, cannot prove it's own absolute truth and is ultimately based on faith.

For a scientific proof, look up Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem.

For him it was an alien rock.......lol

okay mabye we can't have a conversation with out insult. I never said anything about an alien rock. where as you claim that an invisble being in the ky creating everything , a man was born of a virgin , adam and eve were the first 2 humans, muhmaad travled thourgh space and time on a flying horse,stars are missle to keep the devil from entering heaven.

yea i rather believe in an alien rock

Unlucky, you should learn to read more carefully, perhaps reading 3-4 words then taking a gap, to digest what someone have written down.

Trolling... lets see your post once again.

Skipped it, all he talked about was sterotyping Muslims with bombs and suicide etc.

Maybe he was trying to be funny, certainly wasnt.

What you mentioned after stating 'skipped it' shows that you did watched the movie and even didn't liked it, so i assume you were asking others to skip it! correct?

If they have paid their debt to society and religion helps them clean up their life, what's wrong with it?

Perhaps he realized that science, like any system of logic, cannot prove it's own absolute truth and is ultimately based on faith.

Science is never about truth, it's about scepticism and questioning.

i dont have any problems with atheists except that if they dont believe then fine, please dont impose your believe or prove that you are rational and others are jokers or dilusional is pure stupid

Before people jump in, let me clarify that the 'proof' here is not about God, but that science is ultimately based on faith.

Science is never about truth, it's about scepticism and questioning.

Science attempts to provide explanations for how the physical world operates. It can be self-consistent but, at the end of the day, you can never know if you are not just plugged into the Matrix.

Trolling... lets see your post once again.

What you mentioned after stating 'skipped it' shows that you did watched the movie and even didn't liked it, so i assume you were asking others to skip it! correct?

Yes I skipped it after watching first 5 minutes, is that to hard for you to digest? :woot:

You my friend need English lessons, I didnt tell no one to skip it hehehehe, your not a troll, but just lacking commonsense in my opinion.

Edit: skipPED means past tense, to describe what I did. Hence so when I said skipped, it means in the past I skipped the video, whether in first minute or all together.

okay mabye we can't have a conversation with out insult. I never said anything about an alien rock. where as you claim that an invisble being in the ky creating everything , a man was born of a virgin , adam and eve were the first 2 humans, muhmaad travled thourgh space and time on a flying horse,stars are missle to keep the devil from entering heaven.

yea i rather believe in an alien rock

Talk to me.. as i told you, to go down scientific direction ... it is you who need to learn science....
To answer your questions: if a man can born out of non-virgin than why it can't be born out of virgin... haven't you ever heard of women delivering babies without sex?
Since you wish scientific way so forget about prophet Muhammad pbuh. and focus more on the science of time and space which is scientifically proven.. though much later.
I didn't get your question about stars? but what we know about stars was given in Quran.
You have to be precise about your question.

Yes I skipped it after watching first 5 minutes, is that to hard for you to digest? :woot:

You my friend need English lessons, I didnt tell no one to skip it hehehehe, your not a troll, but just lacking commonsense in my opinion.

So where is the fault of my English if you confuse all of us with your fill in the blanks English.
That's exactly why i politely asked you on the first place!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom