What's new

Atheist Conversion to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your questions are changing in remarks/blames..!!

First tell me your source of knowledge about Mary? what did you read, Bible or Quran?

Islam rejecting popular scientific beliefs is nothing new and evolution is another one of such scientific beliefs.

So principally you shouldn't believe in Hinduism as well.. but you never showed equally strong resentment against hinduism.

Islam is for those who seek guidance not for those who seek mockery and all what you are doing is mocking Islam.

If i say some thing against monkeyism than 'zil-e-ilahi' will come to save you.

If you didn't like the thread than simply follow your colleague who is advising others to skip it.

No i am simplely point out how can you beleive that shooting stars are missle.

I read it in the Quran.

Evolution is a scientfic fact which the whole sceintfic coumnity accepts. Dr.Francis Collins is a bilogist and a christian but he accepts evolution and he himself said that even if there was no fossil evidence the gentic evidence by it self is more then enough.

Simple because i don't see hindus on the street telling everyone to convert or go to hell. hinduism is more tolorent then any of the Abrahamic relegions.

-_-'

I don't even know what you ment by that

Just beacuse he is a fellot athiest doesn't mean he is my colleague. Besdies he said he skiped a bit of video. he did not said anyone to skip watching it mabye you missunderstood what he said.

The senses are only I/O devices, nothing can replicate the way you rationalise your inputs into a coherent post, which is unique for each one of us.

Yes, but the senses are our connection to 'reality'. You can make up all kinds of theories and explanations in your mind, but ultimately the scientific method dictates that they should be tested against physical experiments and observations. That's where the physical senses come in.

I do find it alarming that people completely discredit scientific facts and theories. Science can't explain everything but it never claims it can. What it does explain is backed by large amounts of evidence and data. Where as in religion we need to take it on "faith" that this is what happened and criticism which science needs in order to prove its hypothesis is something religion simply negates altogether. No criticism allowed nor does it want it and it is never wrong. It holds ground completely opposite of science.

First of all we are not discussing how your criticism is treated in Science and Religion. This simple has nothing to do with this debate. Playing smart is not allowed atleast in this discussion.
Secondly, no one has discredited science. So again playing smart.
Thirdly, If science cannot explain everything how can you use such a thing to defend your stance? Where is the data and evidence of Big Bang Theory? Oops! Theories don't have evidences but hey they are part of science!

I see a trap being layed- :lol:

Its not a trap i am simply asking a question. do you beleive that its right to kill someone just beacuse they decide to leave the relegion they were born in?

I know this won't make allah any less valid but i sereiously want to know how can people follow that and cliam that there relegion is the relegion of peace.

First of all we are not discussing how your criticism is treated in Science and Religion. This simple has nothing to do with this debate. Playing smart is not allowed atleast in this discussion.
Thirdly, If science cannot explain everything how can you use such a thing to defend your stance? Where is the data and evidence of Big Bang Theory? Oops! Theories don't have evidences but hey they are part of science!

this is the evidence from big bang if you can understand it -_-'
sky_wmap_big.jpg

Theory is called theory because it is not been proved yet and science is full of theories!
Amazing!
Still atheists believe in Science but not Religion!
Great!

I am not discounting science. Of course, it is our best tool to understand and manipulate the physical world. All I am saying is that science does not disprove or remove the need for God. Science and God are not incompatible.

This of it this way. Science can take us to the very beginning of the universe, or multiverse if you believe in M-theory, but there will always remain the question of how it all started. Even if you avoid the question by postulating circular time or see-saw time, the question still remains.

Moreover there is the question of universal constants in physics. They just happen to have values that are just right. How did that come about?

I think the whole point of science is questioning the proven, and come out with more acceptable explanation, there may not be answers of many, but then again there is no absolute truth in Science. How can a sceptical mind be religious, that beats the whole purpose of faith!

Your not dicussiing it. However i am. It has to do with the topic of this thread most atheist will gravitate towards scientific beliefs as they make the most sense. (this is not a perspective based thing) The fact is we have something that claims things that cannot be proven

Reread the thread posts.

You know what else is a theory. Gravity...oops. I will let you ponder that one. Science actually puts forth evidence you can not have a theory without such and cross peer reviewing and controlled variable experiments are done to prove such claims and science is always in a cycle of checking itself. Religion does not and when earthquakes happen you have people saying it was the will of god. When Science has already explained the cause of earthquakes (in very good detail). Rationalizing things according to the supernatural and rejecting proven scientific facts doesn't progress ones mind. Of course changing ones mind isn't something that is looked at in a positive light in Islam to begin with.

Theory is called theory because it is not been proved yet and science is full of theories!
Amazing!
Still atheists believe in Science but not Religion!
Great!

There is NO absolute truth in Science, this is where it differs from religions.

Yes, but the senses are our connection to 'reality'. You can make up all kinds of theories and explanations in your mind, but ultimately the scientific method dictates that they should be tested against physical experiments and observations. That's where the physical senses come in.

The idea is given exactly same inputs, you and I just as everyone else in this world will follow mutually exclusive thought process. Hence there can't be no matrix.

There is NO absolute truth in Science, this is where it differs from religions.

So you mean Science is not reliable answering your questions?

Yes of course it does- If i am not mentally or Spiritually satisfied with my Religion- Why will i choose it?- i had my questions and had all my answers-

You had your questions and you had your answers. And you don't feel sceptical anymore -- there religion is at work!

I seen hundreds of these debates, thats why Im not involved and at the end of every single debate, no one person opinion would be changed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom