What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

LOL.. I always know you've been dreaming, it's fantastic to always live in your own dreams
you are scared sh!t out of this you know with india hostile and turkistan united against china . USA just simply can cut your trade routs thats why you are starting silk road and you are scared people with pressure their leaders to take action against china

I really wish I could be a Uighur to reap those government benefits.
i wish you were and get sterilized and put in one of these labor camp

Wtf? Chinese shit on the ground in malls? :eek:
you exacted something else from dog eater ?? nice culture btw lol

you are scared sh!t out of this you know with india hostile and turkistan united against china .
Haha, do you really believe what you are saying... India, turkistan...come on, a Chinese province can have a bigger GDP than Turkey, you are just like a Chinese province.

i wish you were and get sterilized and put in one of these labor camp
LOL, if wishes are horses.. keep living in your dream, don't wake up, lol...

Difference is that (apart from their disgusting and inhumane ideology) Nazis were actually innovative and brilliant scientists. We owe most of our tech to them. These Chinese who had to eat dogs and cockroaches because they were starving, couldn't even produce a lightbulb without help from foreign companies. Just because they have earned money by being a slaveyard for the west who seeks cheap labor, they now actually think they are superior and will take over the world.
This time I actually had to rag ... how dry - just dry your words :rofl:

LOL you have never been to the US, if you had, you would have known we don't crap in public in this part of the world.
The first week I was there, a drunk guy came to me and said, "I wanna shit here , do you have a problem with it?" and then he did it. Why I should have problem with it, that street is not my property.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

NOW THIS IS SPAMMING BUT HILLARIOUS!!!!!!! WHAT - WHAT IS DIS (GORDON VOICE)...I AM DEAAAAAAAD AF!
THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL LMFAO! WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HERE I AM LITERALLY CRYING OMFG! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS THREAD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

man I had to block this mohammad6969 ...
As long as his racist desires are satisfied, everything is okay and he keeps on trolling - but as soon as it goes against his masters, he reports hard

tantrum fit is over? LOL, you should keep showing here what kind of people you are. haha..

Back
Top Bottom