What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Last time it was Nazis done a similar thing. Now it's chinese. I hope one day world unites against these evil people.

The great battle mentioned in the hadith, the subsequent war against the far-east - now i think China is meant by it - not the Turks

Which CC have u been into? I'd like to help them smuggle in some MP.
I am talking about Mobile Phones, no machine pistols my friend - yes, I visited a former concentration camp in Germany - even back then, the security measurements were damn high - now think about today; locks, x-ray scanners like at the airport and jammers

china should pay for this its time for action if i was the president of turkmenistan i would have cut the gas export to china . Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan should close the border kill the silk road project

@beijingwalker how do you live with yourself you are inhuman to these people one day you should be treated as such

china should be break and inner Mongolia eastern Turkestan and tibet should be free from dog eaters

In next 50 years, China could be basically the world, ranking top in every category by a large margin.
we should have talk about china paying reparations for COVID-19

The great battle mentioned in the hadith, the subsequent war against the far-east - now i think China is meant by it - not the Turks

I am talking about Mobile Phones, no machine pistols my friend - yes, I visited a former concentration camp in Germany - even back then, the security measurements were damn high - now think about today; locks, x-ray scanners like at the airport and jammers

Bro. Even when they are not in the camps. They literally have to scan QR codes to report their position damn near 24/7. There are surveillance cameras and police checkpoints near everywhere in Xinjiang, you can just imagine what kind of control regime they have inside the camps.

Nazis were saying they were the third reich that will exist for 1000 years.
Difference is that (apart from their disgusting and inhumane ideology) Nazis were actually innovative and brilliant scientists. We owe most of our tech to them. These Chinese who had to eat dogs and cockroaches because they were starving, couldn't even produce a lightbulb without help from foreign companies. Just because they have earned money by being a slaveyard for the west who seeks cheap labor, they now actually think they are superior and will take over the world.

china should pay for this its time for action if i was the president of turkmenistan i would have cut the gas export to china . Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan should close the border kill the silk road project
LOL.. I always know you've been dreaming, it's fantastic to always live in your own dreams and never wake up, right?

@beijingwalker how do you live with yourself you are inhuman to these people one day you should be treated as such
If I m not you are not either. We treat minorities better than we treat Han people, they have everything provided for them by the government, I really wish I could be a Uighur to reap those government benefits.

Difference is that (apart from their disgusting and inhumane ideology) Nazis were actually innovative and brilliant scientists. We owe most of our tech to them. These Chinese who had to eat dogs and cockroaches because they were starving, couldn't even produce a lightbulb without help from foreign companies. Just because they have earned money by being a slaveyard for the west who seeks cheap labor, they now actually think they are superior and will take over the world.

Chinese are World's Worst Tourists

china should be break and inner Mongolia eastern Turkestan and tibet should be free from dog eaters
Come and try, you won't be lucky like your ancestors to flee in one piece.

we should have talk about china paying reparations for COVID-19
You are not just talking, aren't you?

Haha , cry me rivers, hate can only hurt you but doens't affect us, we are still moving to the top of the world and there's nothing you can do about it no matter how frustrated you are,lol..

Nazis were saying they were the third reich that will exist for 1000 years.
They didn't , but we did for 3 thousand years the least.

Chinese are World's Worst Tourists
LOL, Those reports are everywhere about tourists from every country, but Chinese tourists are still the world biggest spender which every country is after, including Turkey.

960x0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom