What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

I have videos showing the real life of Uighur people, you don't have to trust me, you can add them as your friends and talk to them personally. But if you just like to trust those unverifiable western lies which lacks even common sense, be my guest.

I don't believe western lies, but I don't believe what you post here either. The things are in between.

Which one I posted that you think is not true?

Neither of them. I will trust when I see international media being allowed to report freely. As I said I dont believe western propaganda, but State control media is not a trustable source either.

Neither of them. I will trust when I see international media being allowed to report freely. As I said I dont believe western propaganda, but State control media is not a trustable source either.
US politicians were invited to visit Xinjiang, but they all refused, China can't force them to come. Many foreign journalists and scholars did visit Xinjiang, they wrote many reports which I posted in PDF before.

Do you deny these?

"China provides people in Xinjiang 15 years free education, free meals, free school break snacks including milk, egges and fruits, free school accommodation. kids under 6 years old is provided with free daily milk.

The government invested tens of billions to provide safe drinking water and stable electricity to every household in Xinjiang, for poor people in Xinjiang China provides free government houses with basic appliance and furniture, cash subsidy, free healthcare."

I will trust when I see international media being allowed to report freely.
We can't do this, since "International Media" are all controlled by the West, and they won't report truth.
When "International Media" promise to report truth then they will be welcomed. But what did the "International media" did in Iraq, Syria? Did they report truth? If not, why should we allow malicious reporters to enter our home?

US politicians were invited to visit Xinjiang, but they all refused, China can't force them to come. Many foreign journalists and scholars did visit Xinjiang, they wrote many reports which I posted in PDF before.

Well, inviting foreign leader and so called scholars are just stunts, why don't you ask UN commission and be done with it once and for all.

Do you deny these?

"China provides people in Xinjiang 15 years free education, free meals, free school break snacks including milk, egges and fruits, free school accommodation. kids under 6 years old is provided with free daily milk.

The government invested tens of billions to provide safe drinking water and stable electricity to every household in Xinjiang, for poor people in Xinjiang China provides free government houses with basic appliance and furniture, cash subsidy, free healthcare."

What it got to do with topic?

We can't do this, since "International Media" are all controlled by the West, and they won't report truth.
When "International Media" promise to report truth then they will be welcomed. But what did the "International media" did in Iraq, Syria? Did they report truth? If not, why should we allow malicious reporters to enter our home?

This international media doesn't include western propaganda, maybe gather some Indonesians, Malaysians, Arabs and Pakistani Journalists with credibility and leave them freely to report from Xinjiang.

Many countries in the region dream about this " persecution" happen to them, but that could take other countries decades if not more.

i proved your logic is flawed. you are repeating same shitty argument.

i proved your logic is flawed. you are repeating same shitty argument.
My logic is based on the verifiable real facts on the ground, your shiity argumment is based on unverifiable, common sense lacking western lies.

My logic is based on the verifiable real facts on the ground, your shiity argumment is based on unverifiable, common sense lacking western lies.

Fk off you retard. don't waste my time, i wont repeat everything again.

Back
Top Bottom