What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Not supporting genocide, ethnic cleansing, and forced slave labor of Muslims does not mean you support US.
You still can't provide a name who died from your so called genocide, a genocide of zero death, an utterly failure for the Chinese government...

You still can't provide a name who died from your so called genocide, a genocide of zero death, an utterly failure for the Chinese government...
There are many reports I have posted, you want the source to be CCP. You disregard anything else, everything that is not coming out of CCP is propaganda.

Not supporting genocide, ethnic cleansing, and forced slave labor of Muslims does not mean you support US.
Save your crocodile tears! :enjoy:

I have a good toying time with you. PDF have a good look at opportunistic like you who make use the name of Islam to score a few cheat point against China while refraining from attacking the biggest destroyer(Uncle Sam) of Islam.

Look here and see everyone. Chinese members are doing Takfir on us, the same people that supports genocide and ethnic cleansing of Muslims. These are the people you want to associate yourselves with.
Well, you fanatically believe the Big Satan's (said Imam Khomeini) fake news and the lies from pan-turkism terror group that also threatens Iran, General Soleimani must be disappointed to you, it is nothing about Takfir or not.

Well, you fanatically believe the Big Satan's (said Imam Khomeini) fake news and the lies from pan-turkism terror group that also threatens Iran, General Soleimani must be disappointed to you, it is nothing about Takfir or not.
So you want us to deny everything the western media reports? Western media also reports zionist treatment of Palestinians, should we say its fake news too? China commits genocide and ethnic cleansing on Muslims in China. There is no "pan-turkism terror group" threatening Iran. You are trying to play with peoples emotions here, saying if you oppose ethnic cleansing and genocide then you support US. Pathetic attempt

Well well, guess what the slogan was in 7.5 terrorism event carried out by the ETIM bastards?
杀汉灭回,赶走哈萨克!
Let me translate for you:
"Kill Han, slaughter Hui (muslim), expel Kazakh(muslim, turk)"!
Now you should know who is the real killer.
Islam? Do you call these bastards muslims? Most of them even don't know Quran! Evil mullahs from ETIM told them to kill, and they followed. Do you mean Prophet taught you to kill innocents and fellow muslims?
Actually the reason why Tajik Chinese are being called the most Patriotic people in China is because they used to be bullied very hard by their Turks neighbors and were very often sold into slavery by Turkic groups in Xinjiang, after 1949 they are being protected by the government and no one can bully and persecute them, now every Tajik house still has Mao's portrait in them, Mao saved Tajiks from being wiped out by Turkic people in Xinjiang.

Tajiks are of Iranian origin, they are not Turkic.

Turkic peoples are not very tolerant towards other ethnic groups, check out Chinese Muslims living in Turkic countries

Kazakh violence makes Chinese Muslim minority ponder future
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/kaza...-minority-ponder-future.653501/#post-12089135

So you want us to deny everything the western media reports? Western media also reports zionist treatment of Palestinians, should we say its fake news too? China commits genocide and ethnic cleansing on Muslims in China. There is no "pan-turkism terror group" threatening Iran. You are trying to play with peoples emotions here, saying if you oppose ethnic cleansing and genocide then you support US. Pathetic attempt
We just deny that are truly lies. Lies doesn't come true only because it is reported by West and we denied, otherwise all Western news that are bad for Iran are all truth by your logic, don't you find it ridiculous?
And no pan-turkism group threatening Iran? Ask your countryman and they will teach you.

Actually the reason why Tajik Chinese are being called the most Patriotic people in China is because they used to be bullied very hard by their Turks neighbors and were very often sold into slavery by Turkic groups in Xinjiang, after 1949 they are being protected by the government and no one can bully and persecute them, now every Tajik house still has Mao's portrait in them, Mao saved Tajiks from being wiped out by Turkic people in Xinjiang.

Turkic peoples are not very tolerant towards other ethnic groups, check out Chinese Muslims living in Turkic countries

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/kaza...-minority-ponder-future.653501/#post-12089135
Chinese "Tajiks" are Pamiris, they are different from Sunni Tajikstan since Pamiris are Isma'il Shia. They are the loyalest defenders of our country.

I even don't have to open your link and I know it is Dungan that are expelled. I have no mercy for them since that is what they deserve. Let them enjoy the "brotherhood" from Kazakhs.

Chinese "Tajiks" are Pamiris, they are different from Sunni Tajikstan since Pamiris are Isma'il Shia. They are the loyalest defenders of our country.

I have a friend stayed in that region for several months of work reasons, he told me that young Tajik guys first choice in that region is to join PLA or become police officers, defending their people and their homes has gotten into their blood.

I have a friend stayed in that region for several months of work reasons, he told me that young Tajik guys first choice in that region is to join PLA or become police officers, defending their people and their homes has gotten into their blood.
Well, they are the minority of minority since they are Shias. We liberated Pamiris and protected them from being suppressed. Look at Tajikstan, it is a total mess after USSR broke apart, they kill each other --- while Pamiris enjoy their life in their hometown with peace and protection. I must have a travel to Tashkurgan one day.:smitten:

We provides people in Xinjiang 15 years free education, free meals, free school break snacks including milk, egges and fruits, free school accommodation. kids under 6 years old is provided with free daily milk.

The government invested tens of billions to provide safe drinking water and stable electricity to every household in Xinjiang, for poor people in Xinjiang China provides free government houses with basic appliance and furniture, cash subsidy, free healthcare.

What do you provide for your people?

Okay you give education and free meal so it give you right to abuse humans rights of Uyghurs.?

You are among least trustable people here.

Last edited:
It'd better you teach him what pan-turkism is.
Well ETIM cannot hurt China to some extent since they are the enemy of all Xinjiang citizens --- most victims of the terrorism is Uighur policeman and MULLAHs since ETIM thought they are "traitors".
But pan-turkism may have the power to tear Iran apart.
It is Iran that should be alarmed.
Turkey tried its best to divide Iranians Based on the same Concept of Pan Turkism which is equal to paganism. He is confused, the amount of anti China propaganda in Western sources could confuse anyone out there.

IMO China made the right decision to send those terrorists into educational camps. We witnessed their savagery in Syria where they beheaded Syrian 6 month old kid for being a Shia. These terrorists also target Sunnis as you mentioned but they try to portray their savagery as a matter of religion.

Chinese territorial integrity is our red line. Thats Iran's policy

You are living in delusional mode.. if you have guts, you must speaks upto the china on chinese muslims... where they force to change in faith or follow ccp propaganda.. and people disappear just like that.. there is a reason why no threads on such matter or pak members deny the fact.. or claim western propaganda..

As I said it's mockery of Uyghurs when an Indian push their case.

A country whose terrorist PM was barred from entering US (ally) on charges of mass murder in Gujarat. You see how Ironic you sound.

Okay you give education and free meal so it give you right to abuse humans rights of Uyghurs.?

I have videos showing the real life of Uighur people, you don't have to trust me, you can add them as your friends and talk to them personally. But if you just like to trust those unverifiable western lies which lacks even common sense, be my guest.

Turkey tried its best to divide Iranians Based on the same Concept of Pan Turkism which is equal to paganism. He is confused, the amount of anti China propaganda in Western sources could confuse anyone out there.

IMO China made the right decision to send those terrorists into educational camps. We witnessed their savagery in Syria where they beheaded Syrian 6 month old kid for being a Shia. These terrorists also target Sunnis as you mentioned but they try to portray their savagery as a matter of religion.

Chinese territorial integrity is our red line. Thats Iran's policy
Thanks Sir, I really feel happy to have rational members like you.
The Westerns even don't make up the number to be convincible. 1,2,3 millions, so many different versions. Xinjiang is mainly dessert and rocks, and there is not very much land for farming. If you get millions of prisoners, you have to prepare tens of millions of people to guard, how can we supply such a huge crowd? Sigh for those who believe this kind of fake news.
Pan-turkism originated from Tatarstan and prospered at Turkey, but the biggest sponsor is the West. Turkey herself cannot make some difference, what we should be aware of is US that make use of various separatist groups to achieve their evil goals.

Do some math please, and you will find how ridiculous the fake news is. Don't be easily triggered by such propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom