What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

I'm not falling for your desperate attempt to derail the thread by discussing US here, everyone on the forum who knows me knows of my harsh criticism of US. This thread is for ethnical cleansing, genocide and forced slave labor of Uighur Muslims.
"Derail"? US is the biggest boss of ETIM, this is nothing derailing.

So living in poverty without enough food, water, education, medicare housing... is observing tradition and cultural practice? Sorry, not in China.

Sending them to concentration camps to "re educate them", into forgetting their culture, abandon their religion, language and worship communism. Putting them under constant surveilance. Taking their children and sending them to special "re education kindergardens"

So , the so called concentration camps are more of facturies all over China, not really the camps western media portrays?

They both exists, they are sent to concentration camps for "re education" and later sold as slaves to factories all over Xinjiang.

How did you know, you work for them?

Uighur's whole population is around 10 million, 3 million basically mean every single Uighur adult except for the childen and the very old, you should not be able to see any Uighurs walking around in Xinjiang by this claim, but how come we see crowded streets full of Uighurs?

The whole world knows, theres tons of video evidence, sattelite photos. Only China denies it and sais its fake videos and fake satelitte photos.

"Derail"? US is the biggest boss of ETIM, this is nothing derailing.
Yes, "prove that you don't support US" is not a desperate attempt to derail it by posting anti US content on a thread dedicated to ethnic cleansing genocide and forced slave labor of Muslim Uighurs in Xinjiang

I'm not falling for your desperate attempt to derail the thread by discussing US here, everyone on the forum who knows me knows of my harsh criticism of US. This thread is for ethnical cleansing, genocide and forced slave labor of Uighur Muslims.
Everyone? Who is the one? CIA mole like you? :lol:

Cant prove anything and trying to divert the heat? I can understand your trick :enjoy:

Everyone? Who is the one? CIA mole like you? :lol:

Cant prove anything and trying to divert the heat? I can understand your trick :enjoy:
Yes I am diverting the thread by literally discussing the topic of this thread. :rolleyes:

Iran is a good friend of China, we can ignore him

16c99d8693348483544611-1-1024x654.jpg

Yes I am diverting the thread by literally discussing the topic of this thread. :rolleyes:
You are avoiding your fake defending of muslim. You are not fit to be one!

Just making use the name of Islam to serve the agenda of white christian :enjoy:

You are avoiding your fake defending of muslim. You are not fit to be one!

Just making use the name of Islam to serve the agenda of white christian :enjoy:
Now we have Chinese who commit genocide and ethnic cleansing of Muslims, issuing fatwas too.

Did you see Chinese insult us and our nationality as a payback for your China bashing posts? You have been freely posting anti China BBC propaganda against this country but they are on self defense mode. Stop embarrassing Iranians or else I will report your propaganda posts from now on.
It'd better you teach him what pan-turkism is.
Well ETIM cannot hurt China to some extent since they are the enemy of all Xinjiang citizens --- most victims of the terrorism is Uighur policeman and MULLAHs since ETIM thought they are "traitors".
But pan-turkism may have the power to tear Iran apart.
It is Iran that should be alarmed.

Look here and see everyone. Chinese members are doing Takfir on us, the same people that supports genocide and ethnic cleansing of Muslims. These are the people you want to associate yourselves with.
Wow, so who do you associate with? Him?

Pathetic liar :rofl:

Look here and see everyone. Chinese members are doing Takfir on us, the same people that supports genocide and ethnic cleansing of Muslims. These are the people you want to associate yourselves with.
You still can provide a name who died from your so called genocide, a genocide of zero death, an utterly failure for the Chinese government...

Now we have Chinese who commit genocide and ethnic cleansing of Muslims, issuing fatwas too.
Well well, guess what the slogan was in 7.5 terrorism event carried out by the ETIM bastards?
杀汉灭回,赶走哈萨克!
Let me translate for you:
"Kill Han, slaughter Hui (muslim), expel Kazakh(muslim, turk)"!
Now you should know who is the real killer.
Islam? Do you call these bastards muslims? Most of them even don't know Quran! Evil mullahs from ETIM told them to kill, and they followed. Do you mean Prophet taught you to kill innocents and fellow muslims?

Back
Top Bottom