What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Ironically @mangekyo only provided us with Western sources and then Indians jumped in and now Turks.

The biggest supporter of Uyghur is Pompeo American fascist minister. Doesn't this ring a bell? They lied about Taiwan and Tibet. Why would they tell the Truth about China in case of Uyghur case? I have no doubt majority of Uyghurs would dislike American propaganda, the thing is Turkey is threatening Chinese territorial integrity on the bahalf of NATO Powers. Same in Chechen. Turkey IS NATO frontline annoying independent states of Asia. The only beneficiery of China losing Xinjiang would be USA. A Fresh land for occupation. Look at Syria, where these Turkistani terrorists beheaded innocent women and children. Chinese government hasnt sent millions of Uyghurs into concentration camps but a handful of ISIS supporting Elements brainwashed by Turkey. Turkey is the head of Snake in our region, they jumped for Chinese loan at same time they try to dismantle China. What kind of a country has this sneaky Policy? What kind of human are these people? Lack of shame, nothing else.
Who jumped in what exactly?

We opened numerous threads in the past both in Turkish Section and in Far East action. We have been banned and thread got locked. Don't talk about the things that you have no idea.

Go open a thread about Turkey instead of whining here and there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brothers, this thread deserves our attention.

@cabatli_53 @xenon54 @T-123456 @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @Asena_Y @Baykuş @olcayto @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx [ @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave @u.MP @Islamic faith&Secularism @what @revojam @Kamil_baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @faheka @Seyfullah @MertKaan @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @-SINAN- @Quasar @Oublious @hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX @turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi @fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73 @mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@AVCI @ @yakusha @otriz @Timur @Vatoz @F-15I @yason
@deadmau5e @madmusti @KemalPasa @FutureMe @kardeş @Stimpy75 @Nefer @KingWest @Turkish_FR @SouI @Yatağanlı @UkroTurk @Yellow-place @TeaParty @egolfs @Cengaver @Kutsanan
@universal soldier @TrMhMt @TheGrim @assslan @KediKesenFare @SoftKill @ANMDT @Saithan @himate @bsruzm @ÇölKaplanı @Deliorman @mete @ysn54 @Test7 @Aslan1071 @Corsair255 @dBSPL @TURUL @merzifonlu @CAN_TR @BARS @Nein

You can deny western media all you want. But then you must also deny that Palestine is being occupied by Israelis because that is also being covered by western media.

One thing you cannot deny though, is video evidence and satellite coverage.

you can deny and accuse and distrust the messenger as much as you want. But it doesn’t change the reality of the message.

I have even read on Norwegian mainstream media, that Saudi Arabia is bombarding Yemen with American weapons, does it mean its a lie because it is reported by western media? Should we support Saudis against Yemenis because western media criticized the Saudis?

Should we support Israel against Palestinians because western media has criticized the Israelis?

Last edited:
That Persian troll is writing together with Chinese troll, what kind answer can we give?

Look chinese are biggest current nazi state, they put people in camp and torture people, and put stupid dancing people about education. What kind stupid mindset canyou answer?

This had been discussed but was banned and Turks have got one in their face so many people left and most Turks lost any hope for Pakistanis..

By the way I have to thank mangekyu for his continously efforts.. That changed something in my heart about you @mangekyo

I had to unignore to see who you were replying, no surprise it's that filthy guy that tried to pit Turks with our Azeri kin.

@mohammad45 , is a Muslim in accordance with his interests lol I wouldn't bother with that @mangekyo as well. Whatever sh*t floats their boat.

Last edited:
@mangekyo
Hypothetically let us say Xi Jinping secretly boils Uyghur children alive and eats them for breakfast, what do you think should be done about it?
Not denying it would be a start. We are taking a much harder stance towards Israel for a far smaller crime. But when it comes to China, we should look the other way because there is nothing we can do?

Last edited:
Its a Muslim holocaust. Plain and simple
I usually have little in common with racist, anti-Turkish, Iranians here - but here I have to agree with you - no matter what extent this internment in China has assumed - if only 1% of it is true, it is absolutely disgusting! And should be stopped immediately!
I don't want to know what the world would do if Turkey would set up camps for Kurds etc ... there would be a world war directly ... but apparently china intimidates most, most countries are pissing their pants because of these 1,4B clone-warriors! And I think it's great that some Indians show their solidarity, unfortunately, they do it out of self-interest, the problem with China and hostility to Pakistan ... the Pakistani brothers, in turn, show solidarity with China, due to geopolitics ... just sad..smh!!!!!

I had to unignore to see who you were replying, no surprise it's that filthy guy that tried to pit Turks with our Azeri kin.
Its always that same racist, mullah, motherfaker at PDF - don't know why our Pakistani brothers are backing this kind of scum?!

This had been discussed but was banned and Turks have got one in their face so many people left and most Turks lost any hope for Pakistanis..

By the way I have to thank mangekyu for his continously efforts.. That changed something in my heart about you @mangekyo
I noticed that the Turkish section at PDF has become quite quiet compared to 2018 ... very very sad ...

I usually have little in common with racist, anti-Turkish, Iranians here - but here I have to agree with you - no matter what extent this internment in China has assumed - if only 1% of it is true, it is absolutely disgusting! And should be stopped immediately!

I don't want to know what the world would do if Turkey would set up camps for Kurds etc ... there would be a world war directly ... but apparently china intimidates most, most countries are pissing their pants because of these 1,4B clone-warriors! And I think it's great that some Indians show their solidarity, unfortunately, they do it out of self-interest, the problem with China and hostility to Pakistan ... the Pakistani brothers, in turn, show solidarity with China, due to geopolitics ... just sad..smh!!!!!

What do you mean racist anti-Turkish Iranians? I haven't even brought up Turkey here, and I am the farthest thing from a racist. I don't care if Indians or whoever shows solidarity out of self interest. When someone feeds a child to get some instagram likes, the child doesn't complain. I don't care about the intention. We are not God, God can judge peoples intentions. China is a military joke, if they had any power, a fascist communist state like China would show moves far worse than what US and Europe ever did combined. Europe and US built China, they can destroy them whenever they want. The are just filled with greed, and for the moment, they can’t find another country willing to offer itself as a slave factory.

Last edited:
I take all these reports with a grain of salt.. full propaganda war in motion against china

Not denying it would be a start. We are taking a much harder stance towards Israel for a far smaller crime. But when it comes to China, we should look the other way because there is nothing we can do?

Who do you mean we? You mean us PDFers? Or are you talking about muslim governments?

Back
Top Bottom