What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Muslim governments and Muslims in general.

And here is your final answer , your supreme leader doesn't seem to give a sh*t about your beloved Uyghurs, you know why? Because Iran is being starved to death by America, the US is already trying to eliminate Khamenei , if he makes an enemy out of China (even if just with words) then on one he hand Iran would be sanctioned from the west while losing all economic relations with China.

It's easy for a spoiled brat to be asking for his starving nation to act tough while he is living in Norway.
China & Russia are the only countries that can stand up to America, you know the same America which killed you know who early 2020 (hint the guy in your profile picture).

And LMAO speaking of profile pictures you know the guy in your profile picture slaughtered quite alot of members of the Turkistan Islamic Party in Syria hahaha.

And here is your final answer , your supreme leader doesn't seem to give a sh*t about your beloved Uyghurs, you know why? Because Iran is being starved to death by America, the US is already trying to eliminate Khamenei , if he makes an enemy out of China (even if just with words) then on one he hand Iran would be sanctioned from the west while losing all economic relations with China.

It's easy for a spoiled brat to be asking for his starving nation to act tough while he is living in Norway.
China & Russia are the only countries that can stand up to America, you know the same America which killed you know who early 2020 (hint the guy in your profile picture).

And LMAO speaking of profile pictures you know the guy in your profile picture slaughtered quite alot of members of the Turkistan Islamic Party in Syria hahaha.

Only a sectarian would compare innocent men, women and children living in Xinjiang with ISIS terrorists.
I am not going to discuss Iranian internal politics with a sectarian who is not even Iranian. China is committing genocide and ethnic cleansing of Uighur Muslims, so it concerns not only Muslims, but all human beings. What Iran does however, does not concern you at all. Go discuss Peshmerga and ISIS terrorists in your country with your own people.

Last edited:
Only a sectarian would compare innocent men women and children living in Xinjiang with ISIS terrorists.
I am not going to discuss Iranian internal politics a sectarian who is not even Iranian. China is committing genocide and ethnic cleansing of Uighur Muslims, so it concerns not only Muslims, but all human beings. What Iran does however, does not concern you at all. Go discuss Peshmerga and ISIS terrorists in your country with your own people.

What are you talking about? We all know Soleimani used to slaughter Uyghurs of the TIP in Syria, the TIP is not ISIS , yes the TIP are terrorists but they are not ISIS.

And you didn't really answer to this part
your supreme leader doesn't seem to give a sh*t about your beloved Uyghurs, you know why? Because Iran is being starved to death by America, the US is already trying to eliminate Khamenei , if he makes an enemy out of China (even if just with words) then on one he hand Iran would be sanctioned from the west while losing all economic relations with China.

So again why do you think your supreme leader should condemn China thus risking losing the last major ally and becoming an enemy of both the US and China?
Go back to Iran and live their and then talk tough like that demanding that Iran should make an enemy out of both China and America.

What are you talking about? We all know Soleimani used to slaughter Uyghurs of the TIP in Syria, the TIP is not ISIS , yes the TIP are terrorists but they are not ISIS.
Syria has nothing to do with innocent Uighurs in Xinjiang. Only a true sectarian would compare terrorists in Syria with innocent men, women and children living in Xinjiang. Most ISIS terrorists emerged from Iraq, ISIS itself was created by Iraqis in Iraq. So Soleimani was mostly slaughtering Iraqi terrorists. Should we commit ethnic cleansing and genocide on Iraqis? Do you volunteer?
So again why do you think your supreme leader should condemn China thus risking losing the last major ally and becoming an enemy of both the US and China?
Go back to Iran and live their and then talk tough like that demanding that Iran should make an enemy out of both China and America.
I am not discussing Iranian internal politics with you, know your place Iraqi. Go discuss Peshmarga and ISIS terrorists with your own Iraqi kind.

Haha, Turks are coming out in force, we always know who you are, messing with China, US, Russia, EU and Arab nations, you guys never know your proper place in the world, do you?

I love how this otherwise fanatic mohommad45 guy is now on Beijing’s payroll. So fun to see.

It is actually cringey and counter-productive to their agenda.

But both are too stupid to see and realise that.

They "convince" those that are already long convinced (out of their personal dishonesty, hypocrisy or stupidity on the matter).

Everyone else they just push away with time...even former neutrals.

It's an exceedingly bad strategy, but this is what happens when you have zero understanding of EQ and soft culture and perspective and nuance....things that flourish only outside totalitarian 1984 hiveminds.

More and more eyes open by this amount of persistent cringe....the sheer brittleness of position involved....as they cannot even entertain the thought there is another side (they don't need accept it, but they can't even posit it as a perspective).

BW alone has helped me convince 100s of neutrals on the matter outside of here..... he must be left to his devices. He is a good long term (unwilling) ally in countering CCP....to bring its judgement and destruction day closer.

I hope more CCP tier 2 and 3 bots get entrenched and committed in more echo chambers like this one...they are good sweetspot of cringe and volume to use against their own agenda with larger audience.

Tier 1's are very rare and generally don't produce such volume (they are more focused to institutions and actual media of matter rather than online forums)....and tier 4's lack the commitment and basic intelligence (they act as scout and skirmish).

China is a military joke, if they had any power, a fascist communist state like China would show moves far worse than what US and Europe ever did combined. Europe and US built China, they can destroy them whenever they want. The are just filled with greed, and for the moment, they can’t find another country willing to offer itself as a slave factory.
It is irony you made such pathetic and ignorant comments with the avatar of Shaheed Soleimani.

Syria has nothing to do with innocent Uighurs in Xinjiang. Only a true sectarian would compare terrorists in Syria with innocent men, women and children living in Xinjiang. Most ISIS terrorists emerged from Iraq, ISIS itself was created by Iraqis in Iraq. So Soleimani was mostly slaughtering Iraqi terrorists. Should we commit ethnic cleansing and genocide on Iraqis? Do you volunteer?

I am not discussing Iranian internal politics with you, know your place Iraqi. Go discuss Peshmarga and ISIS terrorists with your own Iraqi kind.
Only you think there is innocent uighur in Syria fighting for ISIS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/englis...-Syria-Revealing-the-role-of-Uighur-fighters-

China’s proxy war in Syria: Revealing the role of Uighur fighters

Only you think there is innocent uighur in Syria fighting for ISIS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/englis...-Syria-Revealing-the-role-of-Uighur-fighters-

China’s proxy war in Syria: Revealing the role of Uighur fighters
Don't put words in my mouth, or learn to better comprehend English. I said Syria has nothing to do with Uighurs in Xinjiang

If you are worried about Syrians, go hunt them down and kill them in Syria. Don't commit ethnic cleansing, genocide on innocent Uighurs in Xinjiang.

Syria has absolutely nothing to do with your ethnic cleansing, genocide and forced slave labor of Uighurs.

It is actually cringey and counter-productive to their agenda.

But both are too stupid to see and realise that.

They "convince" those that are already long convinced (out of their personal dishonesty, hypocrisy or stupidity on the matter).

Everyone else they just push away with time...even former neutrals.

It's an exceedingly bad strategy, but this is what happens when you have zero understanding of EQ and soft culture and perspective and nuance....things that flourish only outside totalitarian 1984 hiveminds.

More and more eyes open by this amount of persistent cringe....the sheer brittleness of position involved....as they cannot even entertain the thought there is another side (they don't need accept it, but they can't even posit it as a perspective).

BW alone has helped me convince 100s of neutrals on the matter outside of here..... he must be left to his devices. He is a good long term (unwilling) ally in countering CCP....to bring its judgement and destruction day closer.

I hope more CCP tier 2 and 3 bots get entrenched and committed in more echo chambers like this one...they are good sweetspot of cringe and volume to use against their own agenda with larger audience.

Tier 1's are very rare and generally don't produce such volume (they are more focused to institutions and actual media of matter rather than online forums)....and tier 4's lack the commitment and basic intelligence (they act as scout and skirmish).
When stereotype and lies roots in your brain, there is no place for truth. You pre-assumed all of us are CCP bots and reject everything we proposed, then no talk is further needed. But at least just google and you'll find Xinjiang's GDP per capita is more than double of your richest Gujirat, truth is truth.

Don't put words in my mouth, or learn to better comprehend English. I said Syria has nothing to do with Uighurs in Xinjiang

If you are worried about Syrians, go hunt them down and kill them in Syria. Don't commit ethnic cleansing, genocide on innocent Uighurs in Xinjiang.

Syria has absolutely nothing to do with your ethnic cleansing, genocide and forced slave labor of Uighurs.
You think those uighur terrorist is from US? They are from China. So China is solving the root of the problem. I think you are siding with terrorist.

My post proves that there are terrorist from Xinjiang uighur. China is doing what Pakistan and many countries are doing to root out terrorism. But you know what, some slayer will smear China actions against terrorism as enthic cleansing to suit their agenda.

While refrain from criticising biggest torment of human right.

You think those uighur terrorist is from US? They are from China. So China is solving the root of the problem. I think you are siding with terrorist.

Now you finally reveal your true self.

If some Uighurs from Xinjiang went to join ISIS. It doesnt give you the right to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing on all the innocent Uighurs in Xinjiang.

You don't see the terrorists as the root of the problem, you see Islam as the root of the problem. Solving the root of the problem would be to go after the terrorists, not commit ethnic cleansing.

Thank God you finally revealed yourself.

Now you finally reveal your true self.

If some Uighurs from Xinjiang went to join ISIS. It doesnt give you the right to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing on all the innocent Uighurs in Xinjiang.

You don't see the terrorists as the root of the problem, you see Islam as the root of the problem. Solving the root of the problem would be to go after the terrorists, not commit ethnic cleansing.

Thank God you finally revealed yourself.

Everything is an absolute black and white situation needing application of absolute black and white answers.

These sorts revealed themselves a long time ago.....but now I guess you have seen it too.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom