What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Don't put words in my mouth, or learn to better comprehend English. I said Syria has nothing to do with Uighurs in Xinjiang

If you are worried about Syrians, go hunt them down and kill them in Syria. Don't commit ethnic cleansing, genocide on innocent Uighurs in Xinjiang.

Syria has absolutely nothing to do with your ethnic cleansing, genocide and forced slave labor of Uighurs.
You are totally fanatic and out of logic.
The TIP terrorists fighting in Syria are the very bastards of ETIM of Xinjiang, and you said "nothing to do"?
Shame on you to utter these nonsense given so many IRGC and Hezbollah fighters sacrificed in the battle with these terrorists, shame on you to use the avatar of General Soleimani.

Everything is an absolute black and white situation needing application of absolute black and white answers.

These sorts revealed themselves a long time ago.....but now I guess you have seen it too.
He gave a very direct answer, I always knew what they truly believed, now I have it on black and white for everyone to see.

I told him to go after the terrorists in Syria, he said they must get rid of the root of the problem.

This is what Muslim PDF users here are supporting:

Getting rid of the "root of the problem" by committing ethnic cleansing and genocide, stealing their children to brainwash them to forget Islam and grow up as communists. Muslim PDF members who support China. This is what you support.

Muslims supporting holocaust on Muslims in exchange for money.

Skjermbilde 2020-07-23 kl. 03.53.36.png

Now you finally reveal your true self.

If some Uighurs from Xinjiang went to join ISIS. It doesnt give you the right to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing on all the innocent Uighurs in Xinjiang.

You don't see the terrorists as the root of the problem, you see Islam as the root of the problem. Solving the root of the problem would be to go after the terrorists, not commit ethnic cleansing.

Thank God you finally revealed yourself.
Lol.. typical slandering tactics! Did all the 10million uighur are kept inside the camp? Why not you try tell me the logistics and how to camp 10million uighur? Then the uighur we saw on streets of Urumqi must be disguise by han Chinese who speak uyghur?

You are good into putting words into other mouth. Where did u learn that from? From Pompeo? :rofl:

Lol.. typical slandering tactics! Did all the 10million uighur are kept inside the camp? Why not you try to me the logistics and how to camp 10million uighur? Then the uighur we saw on streets of Urumqi must be disguise by han Chinese who speak uyghur?

You are good into putting words into other mouth. Where did u learn that from? From Pompeo? :rofl:

Well, so far, all journalists are saying China is getting "rid of Islam" by commiting ethnic cleansing, brainwashing of children etc.

You just admitted you are getting "rid of the root of the problem"

Also admitted by your ministry of foreign affairs in Xinjiang:

upload_2020-7-23_4-6-38.png

upload_2020-7-23_4-7-0.png

upload_2020-7-23_4-7-18.png

Some people (Muslims) before they commit murder

Already show they are capable of killing (Muslims are terrorists)

Should we wait for them (Muslims) to commit the crime.

Or should we prevent it from happening (Ethnic cleansing, mass detention, genocide, steal their children and brainwash them into forgetting Islam, their language, culture, worship Communism and become Chinese robots)

Last edited:
Well, so far, all journalists are saying China is getting "rid of Islam" by commiting ethnic cleansing, brainwashing of children etc.

You just admitted you are getting rid of the "root of the problem"
Who is the journalist? CNN? you mean the one working for CIA?

Try harder. The same journalist who say Iran is a terrorist state. I guess you must agree with them too. :enjoy:

Terrorist uighur and uighur are 2 different thing. Are u denying there is no uighur terrorist who join ISIS?

All the while you are the one trying to lump whole uighur as terrorist and put that sentence into our mouth.

Who is the journalist? CNN? you mean the one working for CIA?

Try harder. The same journalist who say Iran is a terrorist state. I guess you must agree with them too. :enjoy:

Terrorist uighur and uighur are 2 different thing. Are u denying there is no uighur terrorist who join ISIS?

All the while you are the one trying to lump whole uighur as terrorist and put that sentence into our mouth.
How about Zhang Zhisheng
Xinjiang foreign affairs office

Good enough source?

Go kill them in Syria then, don't commit ethnic cleansing of innocent men, women and children in Xinjiang to "get rid of the root of the problem"

He gave a very direct answer, I always knew what they truly believed, now I have it on black and white for everyone to see.

I told him to go after the terrorists in Syria, he said they must get rid of the root of the problem.

This is what Muslim PDF users here are supporting:

Getting rid of the "root of the problem" by committing ethnic cleansing and genocide, stealing their children to brainwash them to forget Islam and grow up as communists. Muslim PDF members who support China. This is what you support.

Muslims supporting holocaust on Muslims in exchange for money.

View attachment 653567

Dude its gotten to the point I have seen these CCP bots threaten Pakistani posters (for example in threads about Chinese CPEC agents kidnapping women for bride scams in China when they first appeared in news some time back) with all kind of cringey threats.

Things like that they will support and justify Indian heavy handed actions in Kashmir (knowing what those posters think of that) if even Pakistani individuals ...as individuals...speak up in individual way and start asking questions. Or that they will support India altogether and Pakistan will collapse. Just that tiny of a crack of opposition/questioning to some narrative upsets the CCP bot trolls that much to go that route. @terry5

They are complete utter cringe-buffoons. It's why they got selected for the role (have last word, rather than the last logic)

"Beast" for example has long history with threatening action on Turkey in their section....using same stupid logic that if Turks question this and that about anything related to CCP action on uighurs....PKK terrorism etc is completely valid to happen...and in fact must be supported to have break away state. That same black and white....with us or against us logic.

When Turkish members specifically bring up that PKK and Kurds are different (i.e are millions of Kurds put into re-education camps by turkey??) as response ( I read lot of convo myself).....it really doesn't matter to these CCP bots, they will just copy and paste some more stuff they already said.

They don't desire to advance a conversation or debate with basic logic and reasoning structure, its about staying put on level 1 with big "might = right" loudspeaker and then prove who has the loudest biggest loudspeaker...i.e the worst kind of trolling piggybacking on their geopolitical enshrinement with named country of forum. The literal definition of enforcement of creating worst kind of echo chamber.

Given claimed "iron brother" nature of forum identity (with 2 countries), simply the Turks lasted the longest "in the fight" till they got the final hierarchy result here in no uncertain terms from the management.

Thus...the best way is not to fight so direct at all with CCPbots all the time, but try to best use the opponent clumsiness (which it thinks is its strength) against itself.

How about Zhang Zhisheng
Xinjiang foreign affairs office

Good enough source?

Go kill them in Syria then, don't commit ethnic cleansing of innocent men, women and children in Xinjiang to "get rid of the root of the problem"
The root of the problem is foreigner like you try spread radical.idealogy to corrupt the uighur , result in a some uighur being radicalized and commit terrorism.

China is doing a great deed keeping and protecting uighur from being corrupted by evil like you. Radical uighur will be jailed and reeducated. This is the same practice same as many countries like rest of the world in keeping out terrorism. You do not just jailed a terrorist.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/a82e18b4-1ea3-11e9-b126-46fc3ad87c65

Inside Prevent, the UK’s controversial anti-terrorism programme

Dude its gotten to the point I have seen these CCP bots threaten Pakistani posters (for example in threads about Chinese CPEC agents kidnapping women for bride scams in China when they first appeared in news some time back) with all kind of cringey threats.

Things like that they will support and justify Indian heavy handed actions in Kashmir (knowing what those posters think of that) if even Pakistani individuals ...as individuals...speak up in individual way and start asking questions. Or that they will support India altogether and Pakistan will collapse. Just that tiny of a crack of opposition/questioning to some narrative upsets the CCP bot trolls that much to go that route. @terry5

They are complete utter cringe-buffoons. It's why they got selected for the role (have last word, rather than the last logic)

"Beast" for example has long history with threatening action on Turkey in their section....using same stupid logic that if Turks question this and that about anything related to CCP action on uighurs....PKK terrorism etc is completely valid to happen...and in fact must be supported to have break away state. That same black and white....with us or against us logic.

When Turkish members specifically bring up that PKK and Kurds are different (i.e are millions of Kurds put into re-education camps by turkey??) as response ( I read lot of convo myself).....it really doesn't matter to these CCP bots, they will just copy and paste some more stuff they already said.

They don't desire to advance a conversation or debate with basic logic and reasoning structure, its about staying put on level 1 with big "might = right" loudspeaker and then prove who has the loudest biggest loudspeaker...i.e the worst kind of trolling piggybacking on their geopolitical enshrinement with named country of forum. The literal definition of enforcement of creating worst kind of echo chamber.

Given claimed "iron brother" nature of forum identity (with 2 countries), simply the Turks lasted the longest "in the fight" till they got the final hierarchy result here in no uncertain terms from the management.

Thus...the best way is not to fight so direct at all with CCPbots all the time, but try to best use the opponent clumsiness (which it thinks is its strength) against itself.

Well, when I asked why they are not going after the terrorists in Syria, he literally said that they need to get rid of "the root of the problem" So you are right, he did kinda crap on himself.

Indian hindu speak for Muslim? How surprising?

The root of the problem is foreigner like you try spread radical.idealogy to corrupt the uighur , result in a some uighur being radicalized and commit terrorism.
LMAO foreigners are the root of the problem, yet they create concentration camps in Xinjiang to rid it from Islam. What kind of logic is this?

Well, when I asked why they are not going after the terrorists in Syria, he literally said that they need to get rid of "the root of the problem" So you are right, he did kinda crap on himself.
Lol... Then you put words into mouth by claiming China target all uighur!

Let me ask u, are they no terrorist in uighur?

LMAO foreigners are the root of the problem, yet they create concentration camps in Xinjiang to rid it from Islam. What kind of logic is this?
Another put words into my mouth by claiming we try to rid of Islam.

Why not you claim China are destroying the whole Islam while US are the defender?

You sounds desperate :enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom