What's new

At least 14 soldiers martyred in Gwadar ambush

18 soldiers laid down their lives today. For some, it might be a number but for their families who raised these brave souls ,it’s an irreplaceable loss, a voice that will never be heard again.

Rest well soldiers, we’ll keep telling the tales of your unwavering courage!

No its no difference who the victims are, i was pointing out the discrepencies in the Tweets. And before lecturing us, when was the last time you actually did your job of moderation. Today 14 sons of soil laid down their lives in the line of duty, may i remind you and others who habitually bark agsinst the army that, the Shaheed were no Youthias, Patwaris, Zardaris or Naswsris, neither were they some Generals or Colonels... So when people term them as napak army then we expect you to also show your efficiency.

Oooo hit a nerve have we :P

1- It's not my job, I volunteer, and have internally told the team since long that I am not able to moderate due to other commitments. If you have a problem with that, let someone know and I am happy to not be a mod anymore.

2- Next time be careful with the language. If I bark, then I can very well say that you sh!t on the forum. See where we're going with this? You seem like an adult too, so please, act like one.

3- Finally, no one on this thread, neither me, have anything against the soldiers who lay down their lives every single day for the country. As I have mentioned before on the forum, people from my extended family have laid down their lives in the line of duty too, so please, do not lecture me on this.

4- All the criticism is directed to the top brass, not soldiers. If you cannot comprehend this fact, then what can I say. Napak army refers to the top brass of the military which is much more busy trampling rights of the population and shutting them down in ISI safehouses rather than fighting terrorism.

PTI instigated 9 May, and after that all attention of the Army is to eradicate the menace of PTI from attacking military installations and Jinnah house. So, PTI's fault.

And are you a fool? If the Army focusses on fighting terrorism in Balochistan, who the heck will do farming in Punjab and KP? Do you want to die of hunger?

BTW, when are we getting the next article in Hilal Magazine of Pak Army's role in National Development with fancy John Deere tractors?

On a serious note, over the years we have seen degradation of many institutions/organizations of Pakistan. PIA, PSM, SNGPL, SSGC, PMTF, PNSC, and so on.

This year, we have seen the utter degradation of Pakistan Cricket and the Army as well. All due to political interference. Najam Sethi and Zaka Ashraf are fighting over PCB chairman position and have wrecked the structure that was in place by M. Wasim.

Generals are fighting over promotions and are hedging bets on which horse to bet on so they can get a promotion or become COAS.

Perhaps these were the only two functioning state institutions.

The Pakistani Military has never been a competent institution. Had it been more capable/professional, the events of 1971 would never have transpired, the Kashmir issue would have been resolved, and Baloch insurgencies might not have emerged. Pakistan might have continued on a path of more significant development, akin to its progress in the 1960s, our economy at one point in time was better than South Korea. The past five decades of political turmoil, the rise of figures like the Shariffs, Zardaris, MQM, and Bhuttos, and the tragedies caused either directly or indirectly by the military establishment would have been averted.

This institution does not deserve even an ounce of respect as it made sure that Pakistan never rose to become a functioning state, every failure that Pakistan faced ever since her inception is directly this institutions fault and anyone even remotely associated with this institution should be ashamed of themselves.

May the dead rest in peace.

If 14 American soldiers died to Marxist terrorists in mainland America many commanding officers would be fired and politicians would resign.
This. There is lack of accountability, when lives are at stake heads should roll due to bad management and leadership. Pak IMO lacks good leadership, too many yes men.

TBH, Pak army is the most incompetent and rubbish army one could ever imagine when it comes to fighting militancy, winning wars, securing borders and keeping the country safe. The world has moved on long ago but still this army is fighting militancy and losing Jawans here and there for over 2 decades.

When Gens are busy in deep neck politics, doing all sorts of businesses from smuggling to land grabbing, disposing & installing puppet PMs & keeping the judiciary under the thumb then who cares the loss of 14 lives. These fallen soldiers could blame themselves for their own deaths.

I too am neutral

Some one please dismantle this dharti ka bhoj fauj.
PTI ka khilaf to bara operation yad ahh gaya tha 9 May ko bhana bana ker jo abbi tak jari ha, yahan kyn phat jati ha. Imagine peace time main apna he mulk main jahan her cheez per yeh wardi mafia qabaz ha, is tara sa ambush ker ka inha mar diya jata hain, agar kabbi India sa jang ho gai to wahan kya haal ho ga.
And stop using the word martyred? They were killed in an ambush, it was not like they were doing Jihad in Allah and its Rasoon (Peace be upon him).
For all we know kahin sa mujra dekh ker ahh raha hoon.

Boht bura hua vro
@Jango. Include the cucks laughing at the shahadats..

Tell me something, did those 14 martyrs do something to deserve this abuse?

I know that cultist youthias hate army, but these men had nothing to do with puting their Bhagwan in prison. They don't deserve this.

I wanted to give these people a piece of my mind. Per baat udhar hi ajati hai . Never wrestle with a pig... They will enjoy it and I'll get dirty.

Last edited:
Oooo hit a nerve have we :P

1- It's not my job, I volunteer, and have internally told the team since long that I am not able to moderate due to other commitments. If you have a problem with that, let someone know and I am happy to not be a mod anymore.
No you haven't hit anything however you do have comprehension issues, did i say i have problems you being a MOD however, if you want to lecture me on my history on the forum likewise you are also reminded of your responsibilities, volunteer or not. If you can't execute your duities then there was no point in giving me lip service to DM you...
2- Next time be careful with the language. If I bark, then I can very well say that you sh!t on the forum. See where we're going with this? You seem like an adult too, so please, act like one.
Oops, more comprehension issues, let me spell it out for you again... May i remind you.... and others (WHO) bark.... Anyways you have proved your adulthood clearly here.
3- Finally, no one on this thread, neither me, have anything against the soldiers who lay down their lives every single day for the country. As I have mentioned before on the forum, people from my extended family have laid down their lives in the line of duty too, so please, do not lecture me on this.
Surprised as i currently don't have a single member of my family in the armed forces but unlike you i get called Faujeet.
4- All the criticism is directed to the top brass, not soldiers. If you cannot comprehend this fact, then what can I say. Napak army refers to the top brass of the military which is much more busy trampling rights of the population and shutting them down in ISI safehouses rather than fighting terrorism.
Not quite, some of those fond of showing their tonsils here often ridicule even the poor soldiers painting them with same brush as the top brass... But we both know, its a case of running with rabbits and hunting with hounds.
Oh as for your comment of me shi**ing on the forum, well maybe you should have done something about it or maybe you missed several members commenting " the forum has gone to Dogs... Perhaps your knowledge is only confined to me.

Make a false twitter handle of the group and tweet out support for Imran Khan and PTI.

Group will be dismantled by Monday…
Army needs them to keep the nation hostage, they use extremist elements in past and as recent as TLP zombies were given cash handouts, and look how TLP who under the govt of IK were practically living on streets protesting everything from high gas prices to Thanos snap, now they are nowhere to be found, Pakistan Army is grabbing land, stealing farms, and doing all sorts of Business except doing their one and only one job which they got hired, To Protect Pakistan. Look at USA Army, never have I heard their Generals speak anything political or in favor of any political party or take a stand, while our Army is and their nose is buried in Pakistan's political system, judicial system, education system, telecommunication and everything else, These soldiers died because they didn't quit their job, they should've done it, any man women who have small dignity or honor left would not wear a uniform until the accountability begins in the institution by punishing the top generals. And those here trying to be all tough calling everyone Youthiya or etc, they all at some point has taken advantage of military empire, they lived in big homes while Pakistani awam stayed poor, and the best explanation they come with was " Fajr ki Namaz ", Wah but these Faujeets and their supports are worse than Pigs.

All the criticism is directed to the top brass, not soldiers.
Not really, that is a silly notion to delve on. Soldiers and officers both form the military. If you target one, you are targeting the other. Soldiers do as instructed by the officers. Here on PDF, there have been posts inciting mutiny within army.

Agreed bhai.
I see what you did there, never argue with an idiot :laugh:

Pasni has got presence of every armed force (army, navy & airforce). Usually in past Paf personal got attacked idk about this one tho
They knew the convoy is on the move and they knew where to ambush it to cause max damage. They had time on their hands

Last edited:
Not really, that is a silly notion to delve on. Soldiers and officers both form the military. If you target one, you are targeting the other. Soldiers do as instructed by the officers. Here on PDF, there have been posts inciting mutiny with army.

How is it a silly notion?

I criticize the Pakistani government which takes absolutely moronic decisions.

Does that mean I also criticize the Grade 2 sweeper or the Grade 5 peon?

For how long will the institutions in our country keep on hiding behind this argument of 'Morale kharab hota hai to criticize mat karo'?

Self accountability is already zero, public accountability ko bhi band kar do.

Army needs them to keep the nation hostage, they use extremist elements in past and as recent as TLP zombies were given cash handouts, and look how TLP who under the govt of IK were practically living on streets protesting everything from high gas prices to Thanos snap, now they are nowhere to be found, Pakistan Army is grabbing land, stealing farms, and doing all sorts of Business except doing their one and only one job which they got hired, To Protect Pakistan. Look at USA Army, never have I heard their Generals speak anything political or in favor of any political party or take a stand, while our Army is and their nose is buried in Pakistan's political system, judicial system, education system, telecommunication and everything else, These soldiers died because they didn't quit their job, they should've done it, any man women who have small dignity or honor left would not wear a uniform until the accountability begins in the institution by punishing the top generals. And those here trying to be all tough calling everyone Youthiya or etc, they all at some point has taken advantage of military empire, they lived in big homes while Pakistani awam stayed poor, and the best explanation they come with was " Fajr ki Namaz ", Wah but these Faujeets and their supports are worse than Pigs.

Of-course some folks here will never speak against this corrupt military institution, after all they got 100s of acre of land upon retirement from that very corruption, they sold off their dignity the moment they wore that uniform, they might think that they are the saviours of Pakistan but no they did nothing more than actively participate in her destruction.

No you haven't hit anything however you do have comprehension issues, did i say i have problems you being a MOD however, if you want to lecture me on my history on the forum likewise you are also reminded of your responsibilities, volunteer or not. If you can't execute your duities then there was no point in giving me lip service to DM you...

Oops, more comprehension issues, let me spell it out for you again... May i remind you.... and others (WHO) bark.... Anyways you have proved your adulthood clearly here.

Surprised as i currently don't have a single member of my family in the armed forces but unlike you i get called Faujeet.

Not quite, some of those fond of showing their tonsils here often ridicule even the poor soldiers painting them with same brush as the top brass... But we both know, its a case of running with rabbits and hunting with hounds.
Oh as for your comment of me shi**ing on the forum, well maybe you should have done something about it or maybe you missed several members commenting " the forum has gone to Dogs... Perhaps your knowledge is only confined to me.

What in the holy heck did you even write?

As for anyone abusing soldiers, just comment with the links to the post or DM me next time and they will be handled.

Of-course some folks here will never speak against this corrupt military institution, after all they got 100s of acre of land upon retirement from that very corruption, they sold off their dignity the moment they wore that uniform, they might think that they are the saviours of Pakistan but no they did nothing more than actively participate in her destruction.
They are beneficiaries from the corrupt system so they will go to any length to protect it, how can I forget comments from a Think Tank here in all seriousness he believe that Pakistan Army is successful in looting Pakistan through DHA and land grabs because they (Army) wake up early and offer Fajr ki Namaz, talk about delusion at its finest.

Back
Top Bottom