What's new

At least 14 soldiers martyred in Gwadar ambush

And the proper use of MRAP per sepoys' creed is for the intimidation of public and protection of fat bellied lollywood pimp looking mirasi generals in urban cantonments, and not in an active battle field for transportation and patrolling.

Last edited:
They are beneficiaries from the corrupt system so they will go to any length to protect it, how can I forget comments from a Think Tank here in all seriousness he believe that Pakistan Army is successful in looting Pakistan through DHA and land grabs because they (Army) wake up early and offer Fajr ki Namaz, talk about delusion at its finest.
Every Pakistani is like that to be honest, in a way we kinda deserve the rulers that have been thrust upon us, these generals did not come from some allien world they rose from the very people, just like these think tank guys on this thread, I mean why kill the goose when she is laying golden eggs, we can kill her later and go for the meat and bones after we run her dry.

How is it a silly notion?
It's silly as it just a contentment of heart that im not saying anything regarding soldiers, I am just pointing out the top brass. The majority of Army is made up of soldiers. Every formation has 60-85% soldiers, whether field or intelligence or staff. 95% of the activities are carried out by soldiers even in ISI and MI. On PDF, its the Army, the military that gets targeted by members. The two just cannot be separated. Top brass are just a few, they just give instructions, its the junior officers and soldiers who carry out all the tasks.

So saying that top brass gave certain order, which was carried out by soldiers - therefore top brass is to be blamed, but its the soldiers who are supposed to carry out orders. Military is a single functioning entity. Top brass and soldiers are not separate. You should have known better than that Top brass mingles with troops and not just at bara khana but Ops briefing too. The soldiers are told what and why they are going to carry out a specific task or order. If however, 3-star cannot do that then 1-star or CO does this after briefed by the 3-star officer. There is no alienation. Younger officers who stay with soldiers in early of their career get accustomed to spend time with soldiers as they reach higher ranks. That is seen from officers to soldier martyrdom ratio. So yeah if you understand Pakistan Military then yes its a silly notion, otherwise soldiers wont be carrying out orders from top brass and the military would have been in disarray and mutinies would have risen in all formations.
I criticize the Pakistani government which takes absolutely moronic decisions.
Do it your heats content, but even in GOP, the top , mid and juniors, all know what is going on and all comply with it. Take burecracy or a certain department.
Does that mean I also criticize the Grade 2 sweeper or the Grade 5 peon?
The bribe starts from here, lowest tier is approached first. Its the peons who make things happen, especially in a civil departments case, say to approach a judge for some favor, the path starts from peon. That is the system in Pakistan to get things done, illegal ones especially. Money is not put directly into hands of 1st tier officials. Furthermore, the whole chain gets commission or share.
For how long will the institutions in our country keep on hiding behind this argument of 'Morale kharab hota hai to criticize mat karo'?
In military, human psyche is very important. Troops can be termed as robots, but they are not robots and every officer knows that whether he has 10 troops under him in staff HQ or 1000 in a field formation. Morale is a sensitive factor in military, without effective pep-talk, mission briefing, task insight etc, troops might not even fire a bullet. This is the reason behind creating a holding area or briefing area before the start of an ops. This is why slogans are necessary. To align the mind of the soldier with the task he needs to perform. Anyways, its a long topic and I cant let my weekend slip away on PDF.
Self accountability is already zero, public accountability ko bhi band kar do.
You remember why I blame the nation that every officer, whether civil or military, is from the public. Public doesn't believe in self accountability.
A small example, a chingchi (or qinqhi) hits your car while you are stuck in a traffic jam, before you even get out of ca, he turns and flees into a nearby street while he has no registration plate on him. No accountability. This is the lowest tier in public, a young boy of 16 years driving around public.

Anyways, carry on with your arguments coz you will never listen and only time will tell you. I have much to do in my personal life that cant be spent writing long posts on PDF. PA lost 14 soldiers, somebody is accountable, I hope we get to know that he is removed from command.

Every Pakistani is like that to be honest, in a way we kinda deserve the rulers that have been thrust upon us, these generals did not come from some allien world they rose from the very people, just like these think tank guys on this thread, I mean why kill the goose when she is laying golden eggs, we can kill her later and go for the meat and bones after we run her dry.
My point exactly.

Just like Zardaris and Bhuttos hide their decades of loot and corruption behind the killings of ZAB and BB, the same are these Gens and their paid touts who hide their treachery, incompetency, looting, killing and plundering the country behind the killings of Jawans.

These Jawans are equally responsible for the miserable state of the nation since they are the ones who give power to these blood sucking Gens. Yazid alone did not martyr Imam Hussain R.A. It was his army of foot soldiers.

Last edited:
Morale is a sensitive factor in military, without effective pep-talk, mission briefing, task insight etc, troops might not even fire a bullet. This is the reason behind creating a holding area or briefing area before the start of an ops. This is why slogans are necessary. To align the mind of the soldier with the task he needs to perform.
This reminds me of something I was reading about the Vietnam War I think it was.

It was talking about psychological preparation of soldiers to essentially instill them with dehumanisation of the enemy to increase effectiveness of troops.

And essentially they measured different methods or slogans, with how well they managed to make the soldier fire without hesitation and aim for a direct killing shot.

I have the study somewhere here its interesting if you want to read it. I'm guessing the reason why Islamic militant groups are so brutal is because their "slogans" or psychological programs of dehumanisation are so powerful because they tell them you are killing murtads and kaffirs etc etc.

While modern military soldiers are more from urban areas, open to liberal ideas of humanity etc, as compared to tribal Islamic militant insurgencies.

And the proper use of MRP per sepoys' creed is for the intimidation of public and protection of fat bellied lollywood pimp looking mirasi generals in urban cantonments, and not in an active battle field for transportation and patrolling.

MRAPs were displayed during May 9th

Nowhere else :rofl:

Pakistan biggest problem is that they never learnt from the mistakes committed by Zia regime. Zia regime promoted extremism to recieve billions of dollar aid and the same extremists are now hijacked and ordered to attack the Pakistani state. BLA followers are also similarly recruited but Pakistan state doesn't have any answer.

When will Pakistan decide to promote the ideology of Allama Iqbal through heavy investment in to the education system, then slowly reduce extremism of all forms so stability can be created in Pakistan. When will the state give rights to its people, give justice to them, make reforms in to health, educational institutions. The day people are happier, it will reduce the influence of the militant ideology.

It will be declared on the day of judgement who was a martyred and who was not until then the govt employers are the only martryers

@Jango. Include the cucks laughing at the shahadats..

Tell me something, did those 14 martyrs do something to deserve this abuse?

I know that cultist youthias hate army, but these men had nothing to do with puting their Bhagwan in prison. They don't deserve this.

I wanted to give these people a piece of my mind. Per baat udhar hi ajati hai . Never wrestle with a pig... They will enjoy it and I'll get dirty.
Not really, that is a silly notion to delve on. Soldiers and officers both form the military. If you target one, you are targeting the other. Soldiers do as instructed by the officers. Here on PDF, there have been posts inciting mutiny within army.

I see what you did there, never argue with an idiot :laugh:

They knew the convoy is on the move and they knew where to ambush it to cause max damage. They had time on their hands
Brothers, unsolicited advice but let's not get into emotional arguments with people who are so callous as to not even care for loss of human life. Most of them are settled abroad and care neither about the Army nor the country. These men and countless like them have and will make sacrifices and indeed get rewarded for it by Allah. The best course of action is to ignore them and not fall into their cries for attention. Just my 2 p

Back
Top Bottom