What's new

At least 14 soldiers martyred in Gwadar ambush

As long as this corrupt Institution of Army is not reformed massively, I have no sympathy for the personnel of this institution.
Let this Army keep fighting this mess CREATED BY THE ARMY ITSELF !! Massive human rights abuses by Army in Baluchistan have led to this situation.

Pakistani refuse to use their brain and are paying for their cowardliness. More jawans will die due to corruption of generals, more Pakistanis will fall below the poverty line but cowards will not come on streets to demand their right. How do you even sympathize with people like this?

Genocide is taking place in Palestine and look at their taqwa and strength.

RIP to all Martyred.
I think the soldiers and officers/top brass are separate but they are the foundation of single system. These top brass give orders and are executed by soldiers so they are equally responsible for every reaction of action they got and its a SAD reality. They have a choice to Leave this system but due to family dependency and other reasons they can't. they have to face the consequences. Top brass are not easily targeted so they get their revenge wherever they can access so the soldiers got hit. I feel very sorry for them because UNINTENIONALY they are the protector of this KINGDOM and TOP BRASS/KINGS are the BENEFECIARY of soldiers BLOOD AND ACTION.

SIR @PanzerKiel @Tps43 @PDF when the AFGHANS are deported will this change the Intensity of such attacks and security situation of Terrorist attacks in PAKISTAN?

What is the consequence of this situation with respect to AFGHANISTAN and PAKISTAN Relations?

RIP to all Martyred.
I think the soldiers and officers/top brass are separate but they are the foundation of single system. These top brass give orders and are executed by soldiers so they are equally responsible for every reaction of action they got and its a SAD reality. They have a choice to Leave this system but due to family dependency and other reasons they can't. they have to face the consequences. Top brass are not easily targeted so they get their revenge wherever they can access so the soldiers got hit. I feel very sorry for them because UNINTENIONALY they are the protector of this KINGDOM and TOP BRASS/KINGS are the BENEFECIARY of soldiers BLOOD AND ACTION.

SIR @PanzerKiel @Tps43 @PDF when the AFGHANS are deported will this change the Intensity of such attacks and security situation of Terrorist attacks in PAKISTAN?

What is the consequence of this situation with respect to AFGHANISTAN and PAKISTAN Relations?
Deportation of Afghan is of no consequence till we get our act straight.

@Jango. Include the cucks laughing at the shahadats..

Tell me something, did those 14 martyrs do something to deserve this abuse?

I know that cultist youthias hate army, but these men had nothing to do with puting their Bhagwan in prison. They don't deserve this.

I wanted to give these people a piece of my mind. Per baat udhar hi ajati hai . Never wrestle with a pig... They will enjoy it and I'll get dirty.
actually
I am not a youthiya

I am a patwari
they put my leader in Jail too
thats why

@Jango. Include the cucks laughing at the shahadats..

Tell me something, did those 14 martyrs do something to deserve this abuse?

I know that cultist youthias hate army, but these men had nothing to do with puting their Bhagwan in prison. They don't deserve this.

I wanted to give these people a piece of my mind. Per baat udhar hi ajati hai . Never wrestle with a pig... They will enjoy it and I'll get dirty.
If any one is a cuck its people like you who continues to suffer the abuse at the hands of this wardi mafia and yet lick their boots like a good dog. I will call them out for who they are. You can shove your certificate where the sun does not shine.

Deportation of Afghan is of no consequence till we get our act straight.
My Brother-in-law is in airforce Believe me the extent of Corruption and Flattery I have seen I think they are already on the PATH of their destruction but the one incident i tell you I have seen The Hilux Vigo was given to him Officially to do FIELD work assigned to him but his commanding officer kept it for himself instead he already have one Hilux Vigo officially given to him but the Next day I see his sons are using that Vehicle and I am ashamed and said to myself why are they doing this to country. Same goes to permotion. most of the Star rank officers are those who are excelled in Flattery. The POWERSTRUGGLE within SYSTEM is SKY HIGH by Flattery and MARRIAGES.
What action we have to do to SOLVE this MESS and straight our PATH?

If someone Hurt by my WORDS I APPOLOGISE

My Brother-in-law is in airforce Believe me the extent of Corruption and Flattery I have seen I think they are already on the PATH of their destruction but the one incident i tell you I have seen The Hilux Vigo was given to him Officially to do FIELD work assigned to him but his commanding officer kept it for himself instead he already have one Hilux Vigo officially given to him but the Next day I see his sons are using that Vehicle and I am ashamed and said to myself why are they doing this to country. Same goes to permotion. most of the Star rank officers are those who are excelled in Flattery. The POWERSTRUGGLE within SYSTEM is SKY HIGH by Flattery and MARRIAGES.
What action we have to do to SOLVE this MESS and straight our PATH?

If someone Hurt by my WORDS I APPOLOGISE
These leeches have actually ruined everything, even the air force

There is nothing left that you can trust to do its job properly in Pakistan

From all likelihood there seems to be no indication of reforms so unless there's an internal revolution to fix this corruption, eventually Pakistan will just implode

Even though I don't like extreme youthiyas, I think their harsh comments put much needed pressure on the army. It's a reminder that you are answerable to the people to show tangible results or you are not far away from total collapse. You are doing something wrong if literally every person hates you for some reason in your own country, every citizen.

As if your political powers doesn't even care. This looks to be happening too often. How long before someone in Pak establishment actually takes some accountability?

Generals were motoboating each others wives when this went down. Asim was probably being nutted into by Nawaz "Teri whiskey aj me kharkata hu londay"!

Hum dehshatgardon ko mulk ka aman tabah krne ki ijazat nahin dain ge!

Newsflash bitch azz mofo they just did. Gosh what wankers we have.

Last edited:
If any one is a cuck its people like you who continues to suffer the abuse at the hands of this wardi mafia and yet lick their boots like a good dog. I will call them out for who they are. You can shove your certificate where the sun does not shine.
Chal bay d Chowk k khawar manikaa These men died for the country, not during making you bewah.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom