What's new

At a time when Pakistan Iran relations are tanking, Saudi minister land in Pakistan.

well said. KSA relation with Pakistan is unconditional and time tested. its not based on how we conduct ourselves with Iran or Turkey.

this may or may not be coincidence that Saudis are visiting when BLA is using Iranian soil and TTP/ daesh are using Afghan soil to launch attacks on Pakistan.
they have their own issue of dealing with the Yemen which has become a fish bone.

Indians are master planners they please Iranians, Saudis, Israelis, Afghans, Qataris and Emaraties at the same time and all these countries compete with each other to please the Indians.
Pakistanis must learn that art of diplomacy instead of complaining.
It's very interesting how you put Turkiye next to Iran in this context as if Turkiye ever harmed Pakistan in any way or whatsoever.

Not really. I couldn't care about Israel ... BUT.. here is the kicker.... Listen carefully... If you can... If, Iran is actively instigating terrorism against Pakistan in Balochistan ... Then an only then... make peace with Israel and invite them to invade Iran and exterminate the Mullah Terrorist Regime of Iran.

Pak does not need Israel, they should reactivate Jundullah. Israeli's have already
infiltrated IRGC, it's time for Pak to do the same.

do not trust the saudis
do not trust the iranians.
do not trust the turks.
remain cautious and resist taking sides.
Don't compare some bandit state and another tribal state with Turkiye. It's better for Pakistan to trust Turkiye and China.

Turkiye's partnership is as important and valuable as the partnership with China for Pakistan .

Don't compare some bandit state and another tribal state with Turkiye. It's better for Pakistan to trust Turkiye and China.

Turkiye's partnership is as important and valuable as the partnership with China for Pakistan .
my distrust for Turkiye stems from their NATO membership. being a defacto US ally is an issue.
NATO is an obsolete organization that did its job ( break up the Soviets) It has no place left. It would be smart for them to leave NATO with the NATO-Russian war looming in the background.
Once Turkiye recognizes this, I would trust them a lot more.

this is your sectarian side talking not Pakistani

SO you are ok with Arabs doing it and making Pakistan a battleground? thank god our army is among some of the best in the world or else...
What goals were they achieving by "countering" Iranians by killing normal everyday Shia and killings of Barelvi scholars, and attacking their shrines? they had no beef with anyone? not Iranians or GCC despised by both actually

Think of Pakistan for once...
Pakistan first

this is the same excuse Shias can make that hey SA are killing us so ditch Pakistan go join Iran

responsibility of protecting people is of state- this excuse of "he started it" so lets join foreign power does not work if you care for the well being of Pakistan

This is a misconception of Pakistani barelwis and shias. The GCC have never funded sectarian violence in Pakistan, that all came as a result of our policy and war in Afghanistan.
You talk about sects alot so i assume ull know about sects in Islam, so tell me what sect in Pakistan is similar to saudis? Its called ahle hadees. Have u ever heard ahle hadees involved in sectarian fights? Have u ever heard of ahle hadees militant groups? The groups involved in sectarian fights have always been deobandi. Its the century old enmity between deobandi and barelwis. If u know sects, ull also know that deobandis term ahle hadees as "gumrah" and some extremists even call ahle hadees as kafir. So howcome saudis will help deobandis that call them kafir?
Im clarifying this because i know about this topic very well. Saudis have funded ahle hadees mosques and madrassahs in Pakistan, one of them is right near my house but they have not been involved in terrorism or sectarianism. All those sectarian outfits like lashkar e jhangvi and others are deobandi. Its wrong to blame foreigners for our own internal fault lines, the deobandi and barelwi enmity is since 1880 and have many times turned violent.

my distrust for Turkiye stems from their NATO membership. being a defacto US ally is an issue.
NATO is an obsolete organization that did its job ( break up the Soviets) It has no place left. It would be smart for them to leave NATO with the NATO-Russian war looming in the background.

Turkey doesn't need to leave anything

They are doing what is good for their country

The thing is that they haven't harm Pakistan and that is what matters

These gulfies threw their Palestinian blood brothers to the curb to eat on the same table with uncle sam, yet some how they have stronger bond with Pakistanis?
How about we worry about ourselves rather than like you said involve yourself in 'Arab Affairs', talk Pakistan now Palestine later. Considering the fact that they provided Pakistan fiscal lifelines preventing us from sliding into defaulting, it's suffice to say they have a strong bond.
You're contradicting yourself. You want to intervene in internal Arab affairs
Compartmentalizing it as 'Arab Affairs' doesn't hold weight when the effects are beyond the Arab world, when you have Iran tacitly supporting a group which is going after your soldiers and encourages sectarianism in your society, operating literal brainwashing camps in the forms of schools in your country with them brandishing their Ayotollah prominently within them. This is no longer an 'Arab Affair'.

We should have good relations with everyone and get our house in order.

As it stands, Pakistan has no foreign policy. Sh*t happens, and we have a knee jerk reaction. We are hyper-emotional, hyperbolic, idealistic, and shortsighted. Until we come back to earth, we will have problems.

Some time ago, we were going to form some kind of new "Muslim bloc" along with Turkey, Iran, and Malaysia against "western stooges". What happened to that? Imran had to run off to KSA because we didn't have money. Then, we started bashing them publicly so they took back the money and we had to get money from China. Also, whatever happened to that bloc we were gonna make with Russia and China? Speaking of China, what is with CPEC? Where is the transportation infrastructure and the industry? Imran also began a feud with France due to local riots. Now, our dealings with Europe are damaged. When will we get it through our heads that these countries couldn't care less if our feelings are hurt. Their land, their laws. Now, Arabs are saints again, and Iranians are public enemy number one. There are also some mard-e-momin who see us conquering Delhi and Jerusalem. Oh, and let us not forget the govt. simping media: "pm ne amreekion ke dil jeet liye hain", "pm ki cheen me tarikhi kamiyabi, dunya badal gai", "economy ab chal pari hai", "naya pak cheen ka itehaad, maghreb ki tangay kampnay lagi", "taliban ki waja say hamara maghrabi border secure ho gaya hai". Bla bla bla.

Bunch of clowns running this country.

Actually, no. It's on autopilot.

And some Far right Europeans and Americans believe that Turkiye is a trojan horse inside NATO.

The truth is Turkiye in Nato means the allies of Turkiye have a strong voice and supporter in NATO. And this is not enough Turkiye and it’s allies and brother nations should also be represented in UNSC the world is bigger then five

Can Turkey pay Pakistan's debt? No. Have they supported us otherwise? Yes.

Can China pay it? No. Have they supported us otherwise? Yes.

Can iran pay it? No. Have they supported us otherwise? Hmmmmmm nope the times they backstabbed us outweighs the support I guess.

Can the Arab countries pay it? Yes. Can they help otherwise too? Yep big time.

So what is so difficult it is a straight forward business decision. If the rest don't like this decision they can come up with something more attractive financially (only). Pakistan has a large no. of young population that needs to be employed somewhere.

The problem with Pakistan and Pakistanis at large is they have short-term memory, every time of one their "brothers" screws them over, their quick to jump to the next one. This courtesan lifestyle has been repeating itself time and time again, which is why Pakistan is in this sorry state. The Persians, Saudis, Qataris, Emiratis don't give any flock about Pakistan, they all used it as cannon fodder to further their own agendas. For once just look after your own interests, rather then playing 'nurse joy' trying to keep this illegitimate 'family' together. If it's Pakistan interests to make a short-term strategic alliance with the Saudi regime to screw the treacherous Iranians then do it, but lets not pretend the former are any better, when they screwed us over recently on Kashmir (our redline), and then to add salt to injury being forced to "apologize" for calling them out on it. *

Last edited:
Anybody wanting to know why there are no operations against Terrorist from Afghanistan, Read this thread and you will get the answer, like minded individual like some posters here sit in GHQ and Protect Saudi funded Terrorist at all cost including betraying the mother land they swear to protect...

It's better for Pakistan to trust no one but itself, people only have personal interests in mind, not anyone else's.

Just like we are here discussing the growth of Pakistan, we don't sit here and discuss how to significantly improve China and Turkey in the same manner.

If it goes against against their interests, they'll chew you up and spit you out.

Only take decisions for your personal interests, and currently a relationship with them seems like the right option but you should remain cautious.

Back
Top Bottom