What's new

Asif and Butt will land in jail

They aren't the first nor the last people to be involved in spot-fixing, they're just having an example made out of them because they are Pakistanis.

In 1964, the great British football betting scandal of the 1960s was uncovered. A betting ring organized by Jimmy Gauld and involving several Football League players had been fixing matches. The most famous incident involved three Sheffield Wednesday players, including two England international players, that were subsequently banned from football for life and imprisoned after it was discovered they had bet against their team winning in a match against Ipswich Town. A similar scandal had occurred in 1915.

THESE WERE NOT PAKISTANIS. SUPRISED FROM A RATIONAL PERSON LIKE U SUCH CONSPIRACY COMMENTS.

129191350345657447.png

No offence... Posted in a lighter mood..!! :cheers:

Zulqurnain Haider is a disgrace to Pakistani cricketer and a liar. He was not approached by anyone to fix games ands thats a fact. His intention is and was to get permenant residency in the UK. He would do anything to achieve this goal and i have personal knowledge. I dont want to wash his laundry in public and embarrass him further but i know and he knows what damage he tried to do with his lies about bookies threatening him.

he avenged his removal from the team, nai toh yea sab ek hee thaali k chatte batte hain. m still waiting for kamran akmal to be caught, this guy is the real king ping. manna padega daanth ki dukan ko :D

FOR ALL CONSPIRACY / RACIST / ISLAM UNDER THREAT EXPERTS. WAYNE RONNEY'S FATHER IS WHAT IMRAN KHAN' OR SACHIN'S FATHER IS TO U BUT HE IS IN JAIL. PLEASE READ AND FEEL PROUD HOW FAIRLY THEY WERE TRIED.

Rooney’s father arrested over match fixing - FT.com

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights. Rooney’s father arrested over match fixing - FT.com

The father and uncle of Manchester United and England striker Wayne Rooney were among nine people arrested by Merseyside police as part of investigations into betting irregularities during a Scottish Premier League match last season

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

I hope the jailing sentence is applied to the white man too the next time he is caught in such affairs

Yes the way do it Pakistan?

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Most probably won't happen, remember, when Mazhar Majeed said something regarding Pakistani trio, it was investigated thoroughly, but when he said Aussies are as much involved, and are the biggest bookers, that claim was dismissed as utter BS. And that claim was not pursued. HYPOCRISY.

None of the Australians came to him with a bowl for a hand out. NOTW exposed the Royal Family and a famous Countess resigned. Please read up and post facts.

They aren't the first nor the last people to be involved in spot-fixing, they're just having an example made out of them because they are Pakistanis.
are you not happy that doors of corruption will get closed forever in Pakistani cricket.
after this punishment no one will dare to betray his motherland.

do you know that father of M Amir was peon in a school in Gujar Khan.
pakistan gave him honor ,respect,fame,money.and in return what he did with it.:angry:

The only problem here is, that no money was found on the players, claims were made by a news paper which itself is corrupt, and has now closed because of some issues relating to that, Mazhar Majeed said that Aussies are the most fixed, but no effort was made for pursuing that claim, but the claims by Mazhar Majeed that other Pakistani players are also involved were actively pursued.

This issue was this much highlighted and put into the spotlight simply because the players were Pakistanis IMO. But justice may have been served.

Were they really involved, then justice is done.

I agree with you Bro:cry:. As innocent as BM and OBL, depends which side you are on?

Please read the court recordings, they all agreed that the NOTW marked notes were recovered from their rooms but gave different reasons why.

Amir confessed that he was forced by his seniors and he is a Pakistani.

NOTW was closed as it hacked into phones to collect evidence which is a crime.

Please read.

They got what they deserved.

Purely Biased.

The ICC (Indian Cricket Council) is neglecting some facts over here.Or maybe over-looking.
Kohli was caught in a match-fixing scandal. They ignored him.
Bharti team was caught in W.Indies with marijuna. They ignored them too?
Crap.

The India hater could not hide. Bharti conspiracy against Pakistan. :lol::lol:

Rehman Malik met British High Commissioner and sending a High level FIA team to help Convicted Players. Interior Ministry is also contacting Interpol for information. Interior ministry ordered FIA to provide all kind of help/legal support. Details are coming in.
Geo News

Rehman Malik met British High Commissioner and sending a High level FIA team to help Convicted Players. Interior Ministry is also contacting Interpol for information. Interior ministry ordered FIA to provide all kind of help/legal support. Details are coming in.
Geo News

Bare dair ke maherban aate aate..

Actually Rahman Malik send his team to collect the left over cash....Zardari gave order to Malik....how come million pounds deal
under his nose without notice....hell ...lolzz

Yaar why they went to UK for this hearing.I remmber Gibbs of South Africa.When ever his team toured India.HE Didnt came with the team.So why they went to UK for this hearing.I guess the reason they went and faced all these chargess are.

IPL = Banned (for lifetime)
Pakistan = Banned (lifetime)

Now there is only one Cricket remaining for them and that is English County.And which they don't want to loose.So they went to UK to face these charges but they were unaware that they will be sent to jail.

thats what i think

WTF is the point of jailing these guys for bowling no balls? There have been so many other cases of clear match fixing but no one investigates that. I can understand a ban but a prison sentence?? There are cricket leagues these days that are not only fixed but fully scripted.

Cricketers that are well connected with the ICC will still continue to match fix. Clear ICC bias :rolleyes:

WTF is the point of jailing these guys for bowling no balls? There have been so many other cases of clear match fixing but no one investigates that. I can understand a ban but a prison sentence?? There are cricket leagues these days that are not only fixed but fully scripted.

Cricketers that are well connected with the ICC will still continue to match fix. Clear ICC bias :rolleyes:

best thing happen in my year they went jail.. we wanna save them because they are pakistani? lolz thats why we are one of most corrupt nations .yes jail for no ball .we pay idiot money air tickets hotels allowance for bloody no balls? that money was earned by farmers poor Tex payers workers like me .he deserve jail :guns:

best thing happen in my year they went jail.. we wanna save them because they are pakistani? lolz thats why we are one of most corrupt nations .yes jail for no ball .we pay idiot money air tickets hotels allowance for bloody no balls? that money was earned by farmers poor Tex payers workers like me .he deserve jail :guns:

You could not have said it better in your lovely but rustic and very welcome way. Atleast the trial was free and fair. Compare that to the Indian Police investigation 10 - 15 years later and they are still waiting for the Forensic Lab to confirm if the tapes are genuine. A point Pakistanis forget the guy who got the maximum punistment was British of Pakistani Origin with an Indian wife. MI-6, ISI and RAW joint operation?
:pop:

Back
Top Bottom