What's new

Asif and Butt will land in jail

I hope the jailing sentence is applied to the white man too the next time he is caught in such affairs

I hope the jailing sentence is applied to the white man as well the next he is caught in these affairs.

Most probably won't happen, remember, when Mazhar Majeed said something regarding Pakistani trio, it was investigated thoroughly, but when he said Aussies are as much involved, and are the biggest bookers, that claim was dismissed as utter BS. And that claim was not pursued. HYPOCRISY.

138702.jpg

Fantastic!

good thing that justice is served, they get 2,2 years for this, what about the politicians in our assemblies, they should get life for this!

Guys I have a questions altho bit off topic..

What will be the legal impact of this verdict on the restrictions imposed on these players by ICC?

The only problem here is, that no money was found on the players, claims were made by a news paper which itself is corrupt, and has now closed because of some issues relating to that, Mazhar Majeed said that Aussies are the most fixed, but no effort was made for pursuing that claim, but the claims by Mazhar Majeed that other Pakistani players are also involved were actively pursued.

This issue was this much highlighted and put into the spotlight simply because the players were Pakistanis IMO. But justice may have been served.

Were they really involved, then justice is done.

Why Britisher put them in jail, every one knows their jails are luxury. I appeal British court to give these mo fo's death sentences, within this year.

@ Pakistani govt, they should not accept these illegals into this Pak country anymore.

Why Britisher put them in jail, every one knows their jails are luxury. I appeal British court to give these mo fo's death sentences, within this year.

@ Pakistani govt, they should not accept these illegals into this Pak country anymore.
death palenty is not allowed BTW punishment is balance for them and they deserve it dont be so extreme yaar its nice day uk court did well job

Guys I have a questions altho bit off topic..

What will be the legal impact of this verdict on the restrictions imposed on these players by ICC?

No real impact, proves that they were right though. Btw can't understand those who question the guilt
, M.Amir accepted & confessed directly implicating Salman Bhutt

No real impact, proves that they were right though. Btw can't understand those who question the guilt

So you mean these guys will face two different penalties for the very same crime? I am specifically inuring about the ban on them, will it be lifted off once they complete their captivity?

Who is questioning the guilt?

death palenty is not allowed BTW punishment is balance for them and they deserve it dont be so extreme yaar its nice day uk court did well job

Aray janab, hum extereme kahan, lekin Pakistan ki jo beezzati hui poori dunya mein, uska azala kon karay ga? Kam say kam Pakistan govt ko in ko mulk mein enter nahi honay dena chahiye.

Back
Top Bottom