What's new

Asif and Butt will land in jail

I think judge has completely ignored the point that players were framed.

The indian fellow who offered the money to players also made video and later handed over video to press. very strange!!! Now this guy is going to jail, together with the players!!

Apparently, the indian guy engineered his trial and sentence!

While judge happens to have become part of the design!

Jail term is a bit harsh

They should have just received a permanent ban on playing any form of cricket

Agreed! ICC and many other officials (old and new) knw about many Indian Players also involved in this but never take any action because of Indian officials in ICC. They raised that issue when its coming from Pakistan side.

yeah and we got world cup build in chandni chowk dilli

Jail term is a bit harsh

They should have just received a permanent ban on playing any form of cricket

Why? They were guilty of conspiring to cheat the betting public of the U.K. Betting is legal & people have a right to expect that the transaction is fair & they have a chance while the reality is that some guys have already fixed it in favour of some bettors who walk away with everyone else's money. Clearly a criminal case of cheating can be made out. Your sympathies are misplaced.

After all of happening this, Interior Minister Rehman Malik orders FIA to go to UK with the team of lawyers to help these players. Not only this he met with UK Ambassador to Pakistan to discuss this issue and request him to provide the details of the decisions and also requested to provide help through Interpol.

This guy didn't give in to the pressure of match/ spot fixing- he is a hero-

Who says that? This fellow is liar, he preferred UK and not Pakistani cricket. There were other players also in the team who contained the pressure of match/spot fixing if it was existing.

The fact is he lied, if he was being threatened by match fixer then he should had informed it to local police or to the PCB officials, ironically he ran to UK silently and filed asylum there, bloody deserter.

He is a freaking traitor not a hero.

Arsh to farsh! :cry: Jail term shocked me, totally unexpected. PCB also to blame, should have convinced players to apologies before trial n everything. So called cover up for invisible national shame has led to this pathetic situation. :tdown:

Arsh to farsh! :cry: Jail term shocked me, totally unexpected. PCB also to blame, should have convinced players to apologies before trial n everything. So called cover up for invisible national shame has led to this pathetic situation. :tdown:

Apology could not have saved them from jail.

Who says that? This fellow is liar, he preferred UK and not Pakistani cricket. There were other players also in the team who contained the pressure of match/spot fixing if it was existing.

The fact is he lied, if he was being threatened by match fixer then he should had informed it to local police or to the PCB officials, ironically he ran to UK silently and filed asylum there, bloody deserter.

He is a freaking traitor not a hero.

Zulqurnain Haider is a disgrace to Pakistani cricketer and a liar. He was not approached by anyone to fix games ands thats a fact. His intention is and was to get permenant residency in the UK. He would do anything to achieve this goal and i have personal knowledge. I dont want to wash his laundry in public and embarrass him further but i know and he knows what damage he tried to do with his lies about bookies threatening him.

Would the people of Pakistan accept them when they come back to Pakistan after the jail?

Would the people of Pakistan accept them when they come back to Pakistan after the jail?

so what they will go to moon ? but better if they look jobs in UK salman but pizza delivery guy asif shop keeper and amir work on gas station . thats what they can do else .:D

Back
Top Bottom