What's new

Asif and Butt will land in jail

To my understanding, this examples of Asif, Butt, and Aamir will not END the corruption, more future Pakistanis cricketers will follow the same.

Remember, Salim Malik lifetimes banned which was not enough.

best thing happen in my year they went jail.. we wanna save them because they are pakistani? lolz thats why we are one of most corrupt nations .yes jail for no ball .we pay idiot money air tickets hotels allowance for bloody no balls? that money was earned by farmers poor Tex payers workers like me .he deserve jail :guns:

ok jail them but why weren't the other cricketers who were caught match fixing before jailed? Its clear bias because certain countries control the ICC. We all know there are certain cricket leagues these days that are scripted. But no investigations on that.

ok jail them but why weren't the other cricketers who were caught match fixing before jailed? Its clear bias because certain countries control the ICC. We all know there are certain cricket leagues these days that are scripted. But no investigations on that.

Because they did not do it in UK? Comprende my friend. If we can jail our politicians and footballers and their fathers for corruption, why not a greedy Pakistani? Again the ring leader was British and he got the maximum punishment.

Because they did not do it in UK? Comprende my friend. If we can jail our politicians and footballers and their fathers for corruption, why not a greedy Pakistani? Again the ring leader was British and he got the maximum punishment.

i must say thanks UK for bust this bloody ring and help us to finish this mess .imagine these bastards get money and lose world cup.special thanks to MR.JUSTICE COOKYE .:bounce:

You could not have said it better in your lovely but rustic and very welcome way. Atleast the trial was free and fair. Compare that to the Indian Police investigation 10 - 15 years later and they are still waiting for the Forensic Lab to confirm if the tapes are genuine. A point Pakistanis forget the guy who got the maximum punistment was British of Pakistani Origin with an Indian wife. MI-6, ISI and RAW joint operation?
:pop:

LOLZ man UK and their justice system help us to remove this cancer from our team if these bastards amir slaman and asif play more 10 years then they must damage us 1000s time more .its UK that clean our team and we are bashing because we wanna proud .they deserve more but its good enough man .let them burn in jail hahahahaahaha .bloody gamblers with green shirts .

LOLZ man UK and their justice system help us to remove this cancer from our team if these bastards amir slaman and asif play more 10 years then they must damage us 1000s time more .its UK that clean our team and we are bashing because we wanna proud .they deserve more but its good enough man .let them burn in jail hahahahaahaha .bloody gamblers with green shirts .

Imran, I assure you except Majeed none of them will serve more than 6 months. One think I can bet a pint of Fosters on, none of them will ask for a tx to a Pakistani Prison which they are allowed under law. Having said that Amir must be brought back. He has shown the true strength of a person who made a mistake and wants to get on with life but does not shirk his punishment.

Imran, I assure you except Majeed none of them will serve more than 6 months. One think I can bet a pint of Fosters on, none of them will ask for a tx to a Pakistani Prison which they are allowed under law. Having said that Amir must be brought back. He has shown the true strength of a person who made a mistake and wants to get on with life but does not shirk his punishment.

they will be there sir we aether no need them here .abut amir he go to hell once a corrupt always a corrupt we don't give him a damn sir we have thousands better then him play here daily on streets .we have no dam shortage of fast bowlers he should look another job .if PCB hire them again its mean we support corruption and match fixing .

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

its new era that was not enough thats why these bastards make them cheap and sale there bowling for few pennies .we have no business with others we need to be clean our team thats our problem sir .this should be done here but UK is doing it for us .we should have some shame to support those who wear green shirt and represent Pakistan but got few pounds and dance on gamblers tunes

Shame on the PCB, they should have prosecuted them in house. They cheated against Pakistan, they should have been jailed in Pakistan. They should be handed over to Pak.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Can you imagine Pakistan getting away with jailing any English sportsman for cheating?

here goes our cricket

7_29070.JPG

Shame on the PCB, they should have prosecuted them in house. They cheated against Pakistan, they should have been jailed in Pakistan. They should be handed over to Pak.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Can you imagine Pakistan getting away with jailing any English sportsman for cheating?

can we trust our judicial system and police forces investigation like UK did? lolz 99.99999% pakistanis never trust our judicial system and 105% pakistani never trust our police .first we should have some system after we trust it we can do so . a country like pakistan should first look itself .

can we trust our judicial system and police forces investigation like UK did? lolz 99.99999% pakistanis never trust our judicial system and 105% pakistani never trust our police .first we should have some system after we trust it we can do so . a country like pakistan should first look itself .

Look, either run a country or don't. Do it well, do it bad, do it yourself. Stop looking to others to do things for you. UK should be reprimanded for jailing Pakistani cricketers not commended. Show some independence, Pakistan.

sooner or later people have to be held accountable for their wrong-doings

if only the same happened to the thieves we call ''leaders''

and if only the same happened to other cricketers on other teams, who do the exact same thing.....shame on these guys for making themselves targets, by doing something so dumb

Look, either run a country or don't. Do it well, do it bad, do it yourself. Stop looking to others to do things for you. UK should be reprimanded for jailing Pakistani cricketers not commended. Show some independence, Pakistan.

sir we need more work for that day when we will able to punish our corrupt in pakistan by Pakistanis .at this moment we have worse corrupt gov and our current president is world most corrupt person .our railway PIA cricket civil services police judicially every thing bit the dust and burnt in corruption .let alone UK even devil will help us we should take it against corruption .

and I agree whole-heartedly with Asim bhai,

Pakistan should be handed over these players; they should be sentenced in Pakistan. They should not be detained in UK. But as usual, the govt. is sleeping on it. Has the PCB even issued a statement??

Back
Top Bottom