What's new

Asif and Butt will land in jail

Pathetic Talibani type reply. They hacked into phones which is not allowed and hence they got punished. They did not lie! A pakistani living in UK teaching us morals? Cows can fly in some places.

A talibani reply?? :enjoy:

BTW im not teaching anyone morals young man im giving my opinions on a public forum.

They committed a crime. They bribed police and lastly they did lie. what planet are you on

I dont know the details of this case but in the past cases have been thrown out as now acted as agent provacateur

AND WHAT WAS THE RESULT HERE ? MURDOCH GROVELLED LIKE ANY OTHER GUILTY PERSON IN FRONT OF A COMMITTEE WHEREAS U APPOINTED ZARDARI AS HEAD OF PAKISTAN.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

A talibani reply?? :enjoy:

BTW im not teaching anyone morals young man im giving my opinions on a public forum.

THANKS FOR CALLING ME A YOUNG MAN WILL START DYING MY HAIR LIKE MOST OF UR ELDERS DO WHEN THEY TALK TO SARAH PALIN.

AND WHAT WAS THE RESULT HERE ? MURDOCH GROVELLED LIKE ANY OTHER GUILTY PERSON IN FRONT OF A COMMITTEE WHEREAS U APPOINTED ZARDARI AS HEAD OF PAKISTAN.

I think you should stop shouting young man.I think we would all be in agreement with you regarding discussions regarding Zardari but i think when you have taken a chill pill you will see that you are clearly off topic.

I think you should stop shouting young man.I think we would all be in agreement with you regarding discussions regarding Zardari but i think when you have taken a chill pill you will see that you are clearly off topic.

MAYBE I AM NOT A YOUNG MAN BUT JUST CANNOT SEE THE SCREEN WELL?

Yet again you miss my point so i will explain s l o w l y.
I am fully aware why they got closed down. They were listening into other peoples messages - thats why i said they were liars and crooks.
My second point was that they committed a terrible crime not only to make money but put into question the ethos of what Pakistan is - a far bigger sin in my opinion. Our nation and the PCB should have assisted the players especially the 17 year old as he is simply (even by the UK court) a minor. My taking a back seat in the process and being obliviouse to the proceedings doesnt look good on anyone. They should have been advised and assisted not for their sakes but the sake of our nations respect. I dont know why you bring Africa or Canada into this but thats obviously a matter for you. The crime was committed in the UK so logically the trial has to be held in the UK

You know superkaif what is tragedy here. You remembered our president Asif zardari asked help from scotland yard after assassination of Benair Bhutto. You see even our president did not trusted our police and judiciary?

I am sure you know the court procedure of UK and there is very less chances of punishment for innocent. These guys were provided all legal help they needed to defend their case . What else needed to be done? Or you wanted PCB/Pakistani government to interfere and take them out from prison even after they found guilty.

You know superkaif what is tragedy here. You remembered our president Asif zardari asked help from scotland yard after assassination of Benair Bhutto. You see even our president did not trusted our police and judiciary?

I am sure you know the court procedure of UK and there is very less chances of punishment for innocent. These guys were provided all legal help they needed to defend their case . What else needed to be done? Or you wanted PCB/Pakistani government to interfere and take them out from prison even after they found guilty.

I AGREE AND NOR DID WE DO A TRIAL LIKE RD AND THEN LET HIM GO FOR MONEY.

You know superkaif what is tragedy here. You remeberd our president Asif zardari asked help from scotland yard after assassination of Benair Bhutto. You see even our president did not trusted our police and judiciary?

I understand what you are saying but what i dont understand is the constant mentioning of Zardari in this thread. Raja this Zardari is an out and out crook of the highest level that had a hand in extreminating his own wife. We are talking about a bunch of cricketers that cheated. I am in full agreement they should be trialled in a UK court of law and if found guilty do the time in the designated country where the crime was committed. What i am saying is our government or through the PCB could have assisted the matter. They have simply washed their hands on the whole fiasco. They should have and could have for example asked them all to plead guilty and tell the truth. They could have for example looked into this propelly the times match fixing has come up before rather than brushing it under the table.
Its late Raja so lets just agree to differ and have a good nights sleep. Good night sir.

I understand what you are saying but what i dont understand is the constant mentioning of Zardari in this thread. Raja this Zardari is an out and out crook of the highest level that had a hand in extreminating his own wife. We are talking about a bunch of cricketers that cheated. I am in full agreement they should be trialled in a UK court of law and if found guilty do the time in the designated country where the crime was committed. What i am saying is our government or through the PCB could have assisted the matter. They have simply washed their hands on the whole fiasco. They should have and could have for example asked them all to plead guilty and tell the truth. They could have for example looked into this propelly the times match fixing has come up before rather than brushing it under the table.
Its late Raja so lets just agree to differ and have a good nights sleep. Good night sir.
Ok good night to you as well..have good sleep :)

When you have a ball-chewer as one of the senior-most members of your team, what else do you expect?

That's why they say, "Nip it in the bud.".

It's always about setting examples.

Hi,

So many clueless comments----. The real culprits got away scott free-----you people should have been talking about the management who did not put a stop to this issue even when they knew it was happening. If they had taken charge and culled it when it needed to be done---nation would not have faced this shame----.

Somebody higher up needs to take the blame for an 18 years old mixed up in this fiasco----the ICC and pakistan cricket board Haroon Lorgat as well.

It should be Amir's mother who needs to file a law suit on behalf of M Amir against pcb and icc for negligence for letting a barely turned adult to fall into the hands of so called match fixers----.

Looking at the case and reading about it-----case against asif was very weak----no money---no cellphone contact---. Let us see what happens in the appeal.

The young always pay for the mistakes and errors of the old----if the offficials had done their jobs right---we would not have been at this stage.

Well, Ejaz Butt walkout clean, Kamran Akmal living with the angels. Butt need to hanged with his balls. As far as rule of law in Pakistan, call it joke. Killer of 300 walking around and judge is listening his case behind curtains. Actually Supreme court is biased now.
PCB top leadership involve in match fixing since long time, its not new. All players of the world involve but it was lucky day for these three stooges. So, they paid price.

Hi,

The way the testimony came out in the court---and what I read---there was very little evidence of corroboration except for M Amir----. He said she said is too vague----.

What the prosecution was saying about Majeed that he was making these calls and sending these messages and making cliams----that was the same thing the KGB did to CIA operatives during the cold war-----you want to know how.

Supposedly an american foreign office personal went on a visit to---let us say britain and is staying in a hotel---what the kgb would do is rent the next door room---when he gets out of his room the russian guy would also get out of his room---may brush by him in the lobby or the dining area or any other place----the american doesn't have a clue to what is happening except for his reputation being destroyed without him knowing----.

Could it happen---possibly with Asif----. How about Wahab Riaz wearing the jacket---that is no big deal either----I he became an inadvertant courier---.

My problem with this case is the way the money is being counted stack by stack---dollar by dollar----out open on the table---that reeks of a setup----.

Now the last thing---I didnot hear about the cross examination of Mazhar Majeed---why was he not cross examined---did I miss it somewhere---.

The biggest culprit is the PCB and ICC. Mazhar Majeed was on numerous tours with the Pakistani team, and a non-team person is not allowed to be with the team, then why was he with them. Action should have been taken then by the tour manager, security officer, assistant security officer et al.

Had PCB taken action against these players when the scandal broke, and banned them and fined them for sometime, the issue would never have gotten this far, and they would not have faced ICC and British judges. Had PCB acted earlier, they could have prevented jail terms. PCB should also be prosecuted IMO.

Anybody heard what Harron Lorgat said about Pakistan, very unprofessional remarks by somebody who is heading a supposedly neutral body. What a Bas%$#@.

Mohammed Amir has said that Asif and Butt had been constantly against him in court, and he will reveal everything once the court proceedings are finished.

Back
Top Bottom