What's new

Asif and Butt will land in jail

Shame on the PCB, they should have prosecuted them in house. They cheated against Pakistan, they should have been jailed in Pakistan. They should be handed over to Pak.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Can you imagine Pakistan getting away with jailing any English sportsman for cheating?

It is not just PCB, the same is in government and in Army as well. We have never shown any commitment in this department or should I say never bother to care. Any Pakistani in the world if stuck in some problem is on its own.

and I agree whole-heartedly with Asim bhai,

Pakistan should be handed over these players; they should be sentenced in Pakistan. They should not be detained in UK. But as usual, the govt. is sleeping on it. Has the PCB even issued a statement??

and next day they will be in their homes sir after bailed out from jail .even if they will be in jail they live like free .they will start calling bookies from jail for next payment :D lol we have false proud only our jails lols since when we hold corrupt in jails?

Pakistan should be handed over these players; they should be sentenced in Pakistan. They should not be detained in UK. But as usual, the govt. is sleeping on it. Has the PCB even issued a statement??

The PCB and Pakistani government has allowed these players to be thrown to the vultures. They without doubt should be punished and banned but its truely is a shame the way they have isolated the players and left them high and dry. It is of national importance that Pakistan is seen to be doing the right thing instead yet again remaining quiet

Shame on the PCB, they should have prosecuted them in house. They cheated against Pakistan, they should have been jailed in Pakistan. They should be handed over to Pak.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Can you imagine Pakistan getting away with jailing any English sportsman for cheating?

You may be right but this scandals was exposed by their newspaper . They had committed crime in their country that's why they got prosecuted there.

Look, either run a country or don't. Do it well, do it bad, do it yourself. Stop looking to others to do things for you. UK should be reprimanded for jailing Pakistani cricketers not commended. Show some independence, Pakistan.

It is not just PCB, the same is in government and in Army as well. We have never shown any commitment in this department or should I say never bother to care. Any Pakistani in the world if stuck in some problem is on its own.

Bomb tumhare terrorists koi aur akay maarde
Aid tumhari koi aur bandh karde
Foreign policy log dictate karna band kardein
Corrupt Cricketers koi aur jail daaldeh

Why did you make a Pakistan, to rollover?

You may be right but this scandals was exposed by their newspaper . They had committed crime in in their country that's why they got prosecuted there.

You mean the newspaper that was forced to close because they were liars and crooks? You mean the paper that used under hand tactics that are rejected in a court of law? (to film people without their knowledge is poor evidence in a UK court of law)
I accept they broke the law in this country and have to be trialed here but i also believe the PCB and Pakistani govt should have helped the players rather than disappearing.

You mean the newspaper that was forced to close because they were liars and crooks? You mean the paper that used under hand tactics that are rejected in a court of law? (to film people without their knowledge is poor evidence in a UK court of law)
I accept they broke the law in this country and have to be trialed here but i also believe the PCB and Pakistani govt should have helped the players rather than disappearing.

News of the world got shut because of phone hacking scandal. We should be thankful to this paper for exposing these idiots who sold the grace of the country for few dollars and it will be a good reminders for all future young players and they will think twice before cheating their country for money. I dont mind if they get punishment in Africa or Canada but at least they got what they deserved..

why we should help those who cheat us?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Epic failure at dis-information. The prisoners can ask to be transferred to their home country but trust me they will not as no one wants to go to a Pakistani prison. They will be out in 3 months and have no cribs otherwise they would not have come back for a trial here.

Bomb tumhare terrorists koi aur akay maarde
Aid tumhari koi aur bandh karde
Foreign policy log dictate karna band kardein
Corrupt Cricketers koi aur jail daaldeh

Why did you make a Pakistan, to rollover?

And you forget the very recent event. Goras like Clive stafford are making hardships providing cameras in Tribal region to raise voice against Drones Strikes. While we have no clue what to do in all those years

Is there is anything that we are doing????

Pathetic Talibani type reply. They hacked into phones which is not allowed and hence they got punished. They did not lie! A pakistani living in UK teaching us morals? Cows can fly in some places.

News of the world got shut because of phone hacking scandal. We should be thankful to this paper for exposing these idiots who sold the grace of the country for few dollars and it will be a good reminders for all future young players and they will think twice before cheating their country for money. I dont mind if they get punishment in Africa or Canada but at least they got what they deserved..

why we should help those who cheat us?

Yet again you miss my point so i will explain s l o w l y.
I am fully aware why they got closed down. They were listening into other peoples messages - thats why i said they were liars and crooks.
My second point was that they committed a terrible crime not only to make money but put into question the ethos of what Pakistan is - a far bigger sin in my opinion. Our nation and the PCB should have assisted the players especially the 17 year old as he is simply (even by the UK court) a minor. My taking a back seat in the process and being obliviouse to the proceedings doesnt look good on anyone. They should have been advised and assisted not for their sakes but the sake of our nations respect. I dont know why you bring Africa or Canada into this but thats obviously a matter for you. The crime was committed in the UK so logically the trial has to be held in the UK

Pathetic Talibani type reply. They hacked into phones which is not allowed and hence they got punished. They did not lie! A pakistani living in UK teaching us morals? Cows can fly in some places.

They committed a crime. They bribed police and lastly they did lie. what planet are you on

I dont know the details of this case but in the past cases have been thrown out as now acted as agent provacateur

Yet again you miss my point so i will explain s l o w l y.
I am fully aware why they got closed down. They were listening into other peoples messages - thats why i said they were liars and crooks.

TWISTED LOGIC THE BANE OF A NATION?

Over hearing conversations of people of interests makes them crooks but exposing crooks by crooked methods also makes them crooks? Did not see your crocodile tears when they exposed Zardari's Surrey Mansion or the Royal Family. Exposing a corrupt Pakistani on UK soil was stupid?

Back
Top Bottom